• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Don't worry about posting every night, lordbahamut. We don't expect that high a grade of you, just enjoy yourself. Remember the post count doesn't even matter, it is the quality of the posts.

Hiide told me that:)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Make sure too check out other places as well, BeelzemontZero.
    Long name, and frustrating haha.

I hope too see you around the forums at some stage, have fun with the fanart.

Years
    hello

Hi! im glad to meet you guys im new and i have a few freinds!giritina and aridos!

awwww a guess aridos isint here today well im glad that giritina is here

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there, Pokemon master555!
    Giratina and Aridos are your friends, huh?
    (You must cherish those friendships a lot. xD)

Welcome.

Years
    and welcome 2 you 2 and thx you guys

ehh maby ill keep giritina out...

aint giritina cute ohh! and also i found out why aridos didnt come today:he is sick

well im off......to go post!

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I am sure you will have fun posting!
    Personally I like Tyranitar (Everyone knows it!)

I can see by your post count you are coming along fine, so just keep it up:)

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    First time here.

Hello, my name is ProtokidZX, I joined this forums because I just got a wi-fi router but there's no one to play with, so i've decided to search for people to play against, and I think this place is good enough. But if you saw my age already i'm sure some of you are suprised.

I'm keeping my location a secret, because too much personal data = Bad.
    Anyway, this is my first day here, as a member of PokeCommunity, maybe someone can show me around?

Right now i'm playing Pokemon Diamond in a Supercard, i'm planning to wait until the US version of Pokemon Platinum comes out.

Anyway, I really hope I can enjoy being a member here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Hello! I'm new here! I joined because I'm rather interested in Pokemon right now. I hope to enjoy membership in PC!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2008
    Hey, I'm new to the forums!
    Go Mime jr!
    Anyone like theese pokemon?
    Slowbro
    Slowking
    Mime jr
    Mr. Mime
    Luxray
    Charmander
    jigglypuff!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hello, my name is ProtokidZX, I joined this forums because I just got a wi-fi router but there's no one to play with, so i've decided to search for people to play against, and I think this place is good enough. But if you saw my age already i'm sure some of you are suprised.

I'm keeping my location a secret, because too much personal data = Bad.
    Anyway, this is my first day here, as a member of PokeCommunity, maybe someone can show me around?

Right now i'm playing Pokemon Diamond in a Supercard, i'm planning to wait until the US version of Pokemon Platinum comes out.

Anyway, I really hope I can enjoy being a member here.
    We're not suprised by your age, Protokid. The community has a member base that has quite a large range when it comes to age. I'm sure you will find some great battles to take place in!

Don't worry, I'm pretty darn sure you will enjoy it here.
    If you ever need any assistance, don't hesitate to send a private or visitor message my way.
    (Oh, and don't worry about your location. I can respect that.)
    Starmario; said:
    Hello! I'm new here! I joined because I'm rather interested in Pokemon right now. I hope to enjoy membership in PC!
    Well, if you enjoy Pokémon, then I suppose you came to the right place, huh?
    Welcome to the community, Starmario.
    Mime Jr; said:
    Hey, I'm new to the forums!
    Go Mime jr!
    Anyone like theese pokemon?
    Slowbro
    Slowking
    Mime jr
    Mr. Mime
    Luxray
    Charmander
    jigglypuff!
    Well then, welcome to the community!
    Out of that list, I would have to say I like Charmander.
    (It is a Fire-type after all!)

I hope you have a great time here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Hi i am just here to meet new people and see what is up lot of members look active so this place should be fun.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hello everyone. I'm a new person here, but I've already made a few posts before I found the Introductions thread, :p.

I don't have money to buy a new account for Guild Wars, so I went on a hunt for some old video games. Found my old Pokemon ones, so what the hell, :p. I found that I had alot of Pokemon in Emerald, but I'm still going to restart it so I know what ever one is talking about, :p.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Looked for some Guild Wars fun and found Pokémon instead...
    Nice.

Any who... Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
    Good luck with your new save file on Emerald, I'm sure that should bring you a few hours of fun, eh? I'm not quite sure what you mean by "what everyone is talking about," but I'm sure you can find the answer somewhere around here.

Hope you have a great time around here

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Heh, quite the interesting way to find PC. XD;

Welcome to the forums, everyone. :D

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    My names A-Dizzle a-
    Well I already made a thread to welcome myself ^-^

I love this site :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    My names A-Dizzle a-
    Well I already made a thread to welcome myself ^-^

I love this site :D
    Ah, yes. It's great to hear that you're having a lovely time around here. I do hope it will continue to entertain and excite you.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send a PM or VM my way. Unless it has to do with something more personal, such as harassment or trolling, then perhaps you should search up the proper authorities. :D

Take care, AquaDizzle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back