• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Яiolu.

мσσηℓιgнт
    Years
    • Age 26
    • =P
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Hey Guys !
    I Just Joined here and it's pretty awesome!
    I've just read the rules so i should be safe around here
    Thanks

Яiolu.

Elaine

Is a KOS-MOS fan :3
    Years
    Hello. I'm new here sort of ^^" I joined a while back But I haven't had the chance to post but here I am! I'm glad to have come here and hope to make new friends!

Lucad

新しいメンバー
    Years
    • Age 28
    • 1F
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    [decided to post on this thread before making my own "welcome me" thread]

Hey, guys. Checking in from guest to member. Hope to see you all around.

I guess I don't have a main interest here besides Pokemon.
    Just here for the bustling community fun (it is called PokeCommunity, no?).

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Being the huge pokemon fan that I am, I decided I had to join. So Hello pokecommunity. I'm also planning on playing around with rom hacking. (it can't be too much harder than game programming, can it? ... right guys?...guys?)

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
    Well I guess I should introduce myself too ^^
    .. Hello to PokéCommunity and all its members~ :D
    I'm MarshMallow.~ ..Nice to meet you! ^^;

. . . I think I'll make a 'Welcome Me'-thread tomorrow. [/Posting this at 1 AM, as I wanted to go to bed when I remembered I really should register today! x3]

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Well I guess I should introduce myself too ^^
    .. Hello to PokéCommunity and all its members~ :D
    I'm MarshMallow.~..Nice to meet you! ^^;

. . . I think I'll make a 'Welcome Me'-thread tomorrow. [/Posting this at 1 AM, as I wanted to go to bed when I remembered I really should register today! x3]

Greetings MarshMallow. As you can see, my pseudonym is Kemonomimi. Pleasant isn't it?

jesse jenco

ZAP YELLOW creator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    hey im new here ive gotten a lil into rom hacking and i want to make a catacalismic pokemon game something that could be a revolution this game would have all three regions kanto ,johto and hoenn in it new scripts and the ultimate adventure experience but im a terrible scripter this game is simply called POKEMON ADVENTURE VERSION is there any one out there interested in making such an awesome game?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    can anyone help me make a new team and help me get some pokemon i know i need a sp def pokemon and a def pokemon 2 atk and 2 sp atk but what pokemon should i use for my first time

Years
    newbie looking for a tutor

Hi everyone, I'm new too xD.

I've been searching and surfing on this site for about four days now because I want to make my own pokemon game (you know, hacking a rom). I thought of the name =D it's going to be called 'brave pink'. Yes very girly, I'm not that girly but I thought my game should have a theme that hasn't been used that much to get that lil more attention^^.

Other than that, I'm 20, studying to be an illustrator and I live in the Netherlands.

And I'm looking for a mentor/tutor that can help me start with my project! So if anyone is interested, I'll love you for it!

I've searched a lot on this site, but haven't really found a place where they explain how to start.. Even the threads that say 'for newbies' and 'this is how to start' don't mean a thing to me.. I mean, how to you know the offset for scripting? (I downloaded this program, free space finder, but I didn't know what to do with it) Shouldn't you start with the intro animation? How? Where? xD And all such things I'm wondering. I don't even know how to properly link my script file to a rom..
    Therefore, I'm a mess trying to figure it out on my own x.x

I'm looking forward to scripting and such though ;3.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Lol, starting hacking from the very first thing isn't the smartest thing to do. It's not easy to edit the intro animation, lemme tell you.

Just start by learning to map, then learning from the Comprehensive guide in XSE itself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back