• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK101

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    Hello everyone. My name is Taylor. I joined PC about a month ago, but nevr had a chance to go on it much. But I'm happy to have joined and going to try to make some friends. I hope to be some use to PC and anyone here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Hey there everybody!

I joined this place hoping to find a good place to make trades after logging onto the GTS and seeing (for the third time today, I might add) people wanting level 100 legendaries for their level 1 Turtwig. So I've given up hope on the GTS and instead turn to you guys.

Hope to be around here quite a bit (at least when school gets out in a few days)

~Alphy

(P.S. Porygon is the flippin' man)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there everybody!

I joined this place hoping to find a good place to make trades after logging onto the GTS and seeing (for the third time today, I might add) people wanting level 100 legendaries for their level 1 Turtwig. So I've given up hope on the GTS and instead turn to you guys.

Hope to be around here quite a bit (at least when school gets out in a few days)

~Alphy

(P.S. Porygon is the flippin' man)
    I'm sure you'll find all the trades you want around these parts. The GTS seems to be used mainly for cloning these days. :|

Hope you stick around!

Hey...I'm Matt, and I just signed up for PC. Great to be here, guys
    Great to have you here, Matt.

If you feed me a cookie, I shall tell you all my secrets. :D

Have fun!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Wow. I haven't been to this thread in a while. Hmm…

I really hope that you all would one day become active, beneficial members of this site. Until then, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hi guys (yay first post! (of mine, that is))!
    I've been checkin' around the community ( a lot) before doin' the actual first post (I'm talkin' about this one ^^), so u could say I'm not really that new in here. This seems as a really wonderful site in my opinion, it really does, and I hope that u will be as happy having me here as I'm happy having myself here (cause I'm not leavin' ^^)!

I'm probably gonna hang out in the Emulation threads most of my time in PC, so if u wanna find my posts (I doubt that u actually do, but still...), it would be there. Soo... Thanx for reading, guys (and gals), hope to see ya around!

*end of message*

- Stop reading my post! Go to the next one!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hi im new... um how do i change my thingy??
    I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by that. If you could rephrase your question perhaps we could help you? :D

Welcome to the boards, everyone. Just be careful you don't get yourself too addicted. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Oh, um, hi. Nocky here, and I just wanted to check out all these boards, possibly contribute to something if I want to.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi, I'm a new user here (like almost everyone else on the 78 pages). I have been into pokemon for a while, and now I want to try some mods and other things. I have been here once before and found myself amazed by this site. Unfortunatly, I lost the site and couldn't find it. The good news is that I'm here now, and I want to get to know the site and it's people. I can make basic sprite's and am willing to learn the full ropes, should anyone want me to (I have ton's of free time). I would love to help out on a hack or mod, so please do contact me if you feel I could help (again,I know basic spriting, but can lean more). I'm hoping this site will work out for me!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2009
    Hi my name is reuben its nice to meet yall this is my first time ever posting anything so i hope i did it right

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    help

i honestly thpught this was a online verison of pokemon but is it just a place to get help with stuff??

Im Xalynn (not real name) and i wanna know how to get in the house thats in the town that is where u get to for to the moon islands that is in the northeastern part of town but i dont know how to and also game is Diamon

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi, I'm a new user here (like almost everyone else on the 78 pages). I have been into pokemon for a while, and now I want to try some mods and other things. I have been here once before and found myself amazed by this site. Unfortunatly, I lost the site and couldn't find it. The good news is that I'm here now, and I want to get to know the site and it's people. I can make basic sprite's and am willing to learn the full ropes, should anyone want me to (I have ton's of free time). I would love to help out on a hack or mod, so please do contact me if you feel I could help (again,I know basic spriting, but can lean more). I'm hoping this site will work out for me!
    Welcome back to PC, hope you enjoy your stay. =]
    Hi my name is reuben its nice to meet yall this is my first time ever posting anything so i hope i did it right
    Welcome to PC Reuben, I like your name.
    i honestly thpught this was a online verison of pokemon but is it just a place to get help with stuff??

Im Xalynn (not real name) and i wanna know how to get in the house thats in the town that is where u get to for to the moon islands that is in the northeastern part of town but i dont know how to and also game is Diamon
    Welcome to PC.

I'm not sure, but I think you're talking about where Darkrai is; the door is not going to open at though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, guys~!

Hope you all enjoy yourself while you're here. ^^

& Don't be afraid to ask any questions you have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back