• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
    Funny that everyone's talking about being or not being a new member here...
    Let's just say that it depends on the person who thinks if he's a newbie or not (as some previous people like Hiidoran and BeachBoy said).

I myself am still new here (or at least that's what I feel), since I'm only a third of a year (four months) old in here.
    I used to think that the trick of feeling less new is to greet 'n help new ones like yourself.
    Or I guess that's what I once did 2 or 3 months ago...
    [I think I know what Kuggles feels right now... I remember when I used to be active here and posted a lot in a short period of time... ^^]

Anyway, welcome to PC, everyone! Hope you'll all be more and more active for the days to come!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Well, I'm sure we are all glad you are here. Good job on your first four posts here, too. ;)
    I hope to see you with lot's more. xD

Oh you will see my posts climb in no time. Right now I'm on my PSP but tomorrow I plan on checking out the rest of the forum.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Ill be glad to be anyones friend. I was new here not long ago (signed up like 3 months ago but just started coming about 1 month ago)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome everyone who I missed!
    How long do you guys think is the "New User" limit?
    Well, there really isn't a "limit". You're no longer new, when you no longer feel new. If I had to give it a time span... I would say 1-2 months. However, there are some people who pick up on the PokéCommunity right away. This would not apply to those people.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Well I technically joined way back in Feburary, but only started posting... *checks* 22 days ago. So... what does that make me? Am I still new? :D Yes, probably! I'm a pretty slow poster.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, right away I would say, "no."
    However, that's only for you to decide.
    Are people still telling you that you're breaking rules or anything like that? I would ask myself questions like this to determine if I was new or not. ;)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I think someone is new until they learn everything about PC. :x When that happens, they're not "new" to anything.[/kidding] Nah, seriously, it's all preference.

Welcome to the community, everyone! :D

Last edited:

Chimecho_V

Chimecho Master
    Years
    Well I technically joined way back in Feburary, but only started posting... *checks* 22 days ago. So... what does that make me? Am I still new? :D Yes, probably! I'm a pretty slow poster.
    Same here.. except I only joined like a month ago.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I love it here. It is fun as and being active makes being here a heck of a lot easier. The people are great and i just want too thank everyone for helping me out when i need it and stuff XD Cheers :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm glad you're enjoying everything, *Dark*Master. I agree, being an active member has many benefits. :D Cheers~

Years
    Uhhh... hi?

Hi im sort of new here. Well i joined a few months ago but this is my first post!
    Anyway Im really into the regis and hacking. I am a great mapper.
    Ive always wanted to be part of a hack but you have to post a lot.
    Is anyone else here obsessed with the regis?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back