• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I know I don't look like a newbie, but I just didn't touch this account until a few days ago. x3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years

• That depends on what kind of apples you're talking about... ;)

Hi guys. Nice place ya' got here.

"PokeCommunity, where the community gets poked! ^_^"

*Pokes*
    You certainly do get poked here! It's part of the whole "new users initiation" thing. Sorry, had to do it.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I'm glad you're enjoying it!
    I know I don't look like a newbie, but I just didn't touch this account until a few days ago. x3
    Well, if you still feel new around here, than you are most certainly welcome to a... welcome.
    Hope you have a wonderful time around here, Ninja Murkrow. Nice avatar, by the way. It made me laugh.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Hey all, new user here. I've been a Pokefan for over a decade but recently became re-obsessed with it after a long hiatus from watching the show and now I'm trying to get caught up in all things Pokemon. Which includes creating an account here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, I'm sure we're all very pleased that you did make an account, Shedinjareese. Gaining new members is always a joyous occourance!

Welcome to the forums, my friend.
    Getting caught up on all things Pokemon shouldn't be too difficult around this place. The vast majority of us are pretty darn obsessed about it and would be happy to fill you in at any time. However, you can probably figure it all out yourself just by poking around the various boards here.

Hope you have a great time rediscovering your passion for the little Pocket Monsters. Don't hesitate to send a private or visitor messege my way if you have a question or would just like to chat-it-up.

Cheers!

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums new members!! I hope you're all enjoying the PC and ha where the community gets poked, just don't poke me!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ok wow here's how new I am, as if anyone needed proof: how do you blog? I just keep getting the user control panel. eh.

You can only blog if you have over five thousand posts, you're a staff member, you've been picked by the staff to have one for a specific reasons or you're a Tier 2 PC Supporter or higher. Unfortunately, neither of us meet the above criteria so we don't have blogs. If you really want one though, ten dollars isn't too much to donate.

And welcome to the forums, by the way.

PachirisuBoy

As Fast As A Hedghog
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    Welcome to the forums, PachirisuBoy!
    Have you had the honor of meeting the residential moderator, Beachboy?
    He's just as obsessed with beaches and surfing as you are about the Pokemon Pachirisu. ;D

Anywho, I'm sure you will have a wonderous time around the ol' PC. It's quite the fun place and we're always very pleased to have another member among us!
    Im Sure I will I Already Think This Forum Is Great!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    Hello everyone! I just joined today! :D

I hope to make some friends to battle with over Wifi~!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well then, welcome to you both! I'm certain you will enjoy it here.

As for your Wi-Fi needs, Kaylith. May I suggest checking out the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium and Trading Corner if you have not done so already? They're pretty great sub-forums if you're wanting to make some online interactions. ;D

Take care, you two!

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I joined a few days ago, and I'm really liking it here already ^_^ LOL I've just found out about this hang out Xp

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Toolbar things?
    I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're asking.
    Are you inquiring about my PC Supporter Tag, perhaps? :o

Or are you talking about my little dancing Trapinch? If so, just right click one of them. Go to properties, and copy the URL given. After that, simply wrap it in image tags and place it in your signature.

Last edited:

Phixum

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    In pokemon, I am trying to capture a decent Larvitar.
    In reality, I'm studying for my Genetics midterm, hoping things go well and smooth.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, well good luck on both of those, Phixum.

The first shouldn't be too hard to accomplish, but I'm not so sure about the latter. I suppose if you study you will probably do alright, but hey, I don't know too much about Genetics.

Phixum

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Well, it's too much... 11 chapter for the midterm, and ANOTHER 11 chapters for the final... Oh, wait! The final is cumulative, so it's 22 chapters. 22 chapters in one semester. Isn't that sweet? <3 xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back