• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkforlife93

Mudpimp
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Hey, I'm fairly new here although I love to *coughlurkcough* and I just had a question about whether anyone here was familiar with the C# programming language and XNA Game Studio framework, for interesting reasons.

On the more newbie side -

lulz i iz lieken teh mudkipz, iz u be mae friend???

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I was wondering is Zel's hack and the LIPS program safe? Like, there are no viruses attached. I do not want to mess up my Mac like I did with my PC.
    I know for a fact Shiny Gold doesn't have a virus, if it did, imagine how many members would be in a rage, haha. XD Don't worry.

punkforlife93 said:
    Hey, I'm fairly new here although I love to *coughlurkcough* and I just had a question about whether anyone here was familiar with the C# programming language and XNA Game Studio framework, for interesting reasons.

On the more newbie side -

lulz i iz lieken teh mudkipz, iz u be mae friend???
    l6ek sur dod.

I dunnnooo, PC gives people an urge to post, but you're a lurker, a-okay... whatever floats your boat. XD Unfortunately, I know nothing about programming & such, but I'm sure you'll find someone with that knowledge. Perhaps you should search around PC, too.

Well anyway, welcome to the community, punkforlife93.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • AuraGuardianLeader said:
    Ha! Ha! Okay! One more stupid question: Do you have to pay for the LIPS program and what is a good sight to download it?
    No clue, and I'm not sure this would be the proper place to find the answer. Try Google?

can some one post there fc so i could battle or trade in the hangout
    Not here, Elite Champion. This is just a casual question and introduction place, nothing more, nothing less.

If you'd like to battle, go over to the Quick Battle thread, or make a thread in the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium. Or make a thread in the Trade Corner if you want to trade.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Don't worry, I have the program and it's a guarantee of Virus free, no payment. I didn't know what you meant but seeing it stood for Lunar IPS I felt pretty stupid :P.

If you need help with patching, just PM me.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Welcome Skarmory Gligar, whats down? Well, virtually nothing is down in this joint. By the looks of you, you would surely enjoy it here. Also beware of Admins (they can be savage Luxrays) especially Arcanine, he can literally be an Arcanine if you mess with him.

If you need Tips or info on mods and Admins, just PM.

Ones thing's for sure: BeachBoy is always BeachBoy :P.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • Hiya Jane! :D

Well, blogging is about the only thing right now that'll be way out of your reach. (Meeting either: 5000 posts, tier 2+ community supporter, or staff) So that's about the only thing you'll have to wait on. XD;

Otherwise, it's simple, run around after reading the Rules, FAQ, and such and find forums you'd like to participate in. Then get involved in those threads and share your opinion, it's fun. \o/

Enjoy PC Jane, see you around. Questions you're more than free to contact me.

thanks i appreciate it :)

yeah im getting used to this site.. its really awesome here ayy..
    i found some stuff that i didnt even know or heard of but yeah hope you have a gud day and hope to chat soon :)

xx

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You are new until you say you are not new :).

Just don't go around with a 542 postcount after one year saying you're new, that ticks off admin D:. I don't like seeing ticked off admins, really.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • hey my names Jane, Im new here, i would like to make new friends here and like to meet people hwo are legendary at playing pokemon :)

There are like hardly people around where i live who are into pokemon and that, and most of them im not friends with but ill be gladly to talk to any one on here

:)

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hi Jane, you are not alone, almost no people play Pokemon in my area as well. Maybe we could battle, at least once I find my DS anyways.

Remember, don't hesitate to PM for background info on mods and admins. I'm almost a 3-year veteran.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • Hi Jane, you are not alone, almost no people play Pokemon in my area as well. Maybe we could battle, at least once I find my DS anyways.

Remember, don't hesitate to PM for background info on mods and admins. I'm almost a 3-year veteran.

Yeah that would be awesome to battle with you but not sure how to ayy :S

Im really finding this site very difficult for me i wouldnt mind if i had a lil bit of help doing some things here like how do i know when some reply's to my post and that :D

Hi!I'm new here and I was wondering if you wanted to be my friend.:)

hey are you new here too thats awesome :D

Im trying to get used to things here ayy..

xx

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, you can't really be notified when someone replies to your but you can be notified when someone replies to a thread you posted. Every time you write a post, there is an option for you to subscribe to new posts to the thread under the Text Box, just press the option you want of e-mail notification or just plainly seeing it in your user PC.

You can ask me more questions by PM if you like.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • Well, you can't really be notified when someone replies to your but you can be notified when someone replies to a thread you posted. Every time you write a post, there is an option for you to subscribe to new posts to the thread under the Text Box, just press the option you want of e-mail notification or just plainly seeing it in your user PC.

You can ask me more questions by PM if you like.

oh ok thanks that helps me out alot :)

I diffently will pm you if i have any questions :D

well so how long have you been a member here?

xx

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, just check the join date and do the math, in about three months, I will have been here for 3 years. But of course, technologies expand and the forum does too. So the recent blog feature is something I really won't be able to explain unless my dad gets his insomnia and I get him to donate. But hey, nothing I can do about it -_-.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back