• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm pretty sure there have been a few. Try looking for the thread in the ROM hacking section. There is bound to be a thread if the creator is a member here.

Soren.K

Viking
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    I suppose all forums get new people, so I guess I'm just going to be another one. I'm Soren and I've just gotten back into Pokemon, so I decided to get into the community.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I suppose all forums get new people, so I guess I'm just going to be another one. I'm Soren and I've just gotten back into Pokemon, so I decided to get into the community.

Welcome to PC, Soren!

Don't worry, The PokeCommunity is a very easy going place. If you stay active and get some posts under your belt, you'll get the hang of it in no time! =P

So have a look around, find some cool topics, and get started! It's that simple =P. PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi, and I'll see you around! Have fun! ^_____^

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    HELP

Hi, just joined today to try and help my son (he's 7) before he drives me insane... not sure how to use this site properly, but having a go anyway.

He's stuck in Mount Cornett near Oreburgh City trying to get to Spear Pillow but he said the way is blocked and doesnt know how to get there.

Greatful for any help
    Thanks from a slowly going mad mum

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hi, just joined today to try and help my son (he's 7) before he drives me insane... not sure how to use this site properly, but having a go anyway.

He's stuck in Mount Cornett near Oreburgh City trying to get to Spear Pillow but he said the way is blocked and doesnt know how to get there.

Greatful for any help
    Thanks from a slowly going mad mum
    Answered over in the thread, Mrs. d('-'d)

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4131177&postcount=2336

Good luck for your son. (Tell him to join PC when he gets older! XD *shot*)

SpellingAce

Who, me?
    Years
  • Hiya bubs! I can't seem to do anything about hacking a rom because I'm using Windows 98 and the hacking tools are all mixed up and without tutorials... BTW, I am VERY bored.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hiya bubs! I can't seem to do anything about hacking a rom because I'm using Windows 98 and the hacking tools are all mixed up and without tutorials... BTW, I am VERY bored.
    Bored, huh? Well, whenever I'm bored, I go participate in threads over in Pokémon General or Other Voting Polls. Pretty easy to go enjoy your time there, I'd say. But that's just me, go around and absorb PC's atmosphere. :D I'm you'll find something to occupy your time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2008
    im srry i was wondering are u talking to me (not bieng snotty just wondering)
    The New Users Hangout

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ok first of all, if I remember well, I think you need a copy of a Fire-Red ROM. Unfortunetly we cannot provide here but with a Google (or a lot), you should find one. Lunar IPS is a program that attaches the hack file into the ROM to gather the game data. You will also need a GameBoy simulator. I would recommend PlayGuy, it was the only that worked for me anyways :P.

Hope that helped a bit.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Of course you can. It's not version exclusive, just a little Google gets you the damned thing :D.

pinupboy

Pokemon Trainer Since 1999
    Years
  • Hi everyone
    I'm new to this forum
    so a little intro

I'm Shayne, 18, dunno how old most of you are, I'm assuming that there are some kids on here, Pokemon being aimed at kids and all
    anyway I've been playing for years
    and got Pokemon Pearl this year, pretty much just wanting to befriend other Pearl/Diamond owners so i can add onto the excitement
    anyway my friend code is in my sig if anyone wants to add me
    I'm from Australia and I'm usually only on at night here between 9pm and after midnight
    i'm sometimes on earlier, depending if im working or not

so yeah, talk to me :]

kthxbye

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Hi everyone
    I'm new to this forum
    so a little intro

I'm Shayne, 18, dunno how old most of you are, I'm assuming that there are some kids on here, Pokemon being aimed at kids and all
    anyway I've been playing for years
    and got Pokemon Pearl this year, pretty much just wanting to befriend other Pearl/Diamond owners so i can add onto the excitement
    anyway my friend code is in my sig if anyone wants to add me
    I'm from Australia and I'm usually only on at night here between 9pm and after midnight
    i'm sometimes on earlier, depending if im working or not

so yeah, talk to me :]

kthxbye

Let me the 1st to welcome you here :D watch out for poke stealers around some part of here :P ....

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
    Years
  • :(

Well, I give up... I can't find that damned LIPS execution file for Mac. Oh well, I'm gonna stop complaining and chat. One thing I sure do love about this place is how patient people are with people like me. XD

pinupboy

Pokemon Trainer Since 1999
    Years
  • thanks Saurav :]
    yeah I'll be sure to keep my eye out haha
    I'm mainly only interested in battling anyway
    unless i can get my hands on a Charmander or Charizard XD
    hahah

anyway, i'm looking forward to meetin new ppl via pokemon

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Welcome, pinupboy. I noticed you said that you thought most of us were kids. Well, I wouldn't be so sure of that statement myself. A lot of people here are around your age.

If you want a Charmander, I can trade you one. Just leave me a visitor message or whatever.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    hiya! my name'ss jack! i really just joined this forum to downlaod the rom hacks :P but i haven't joined a forum in soo long, so i thought, why not post?

loves x

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Welcome. -Jack-, if you're here for hack, you will get sidetracked very easily. There are a lot of cheerful members that can easily get you into other sections, like OVP.

Although, I've never gotten into ROM hacking myself XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back