• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    I just finished making my custom Trainer Card (using MS Paint, sadly) and PC won't let me upload it! What can I do @_@

If you have a Photobucket account (or something similar), you can upload it there and make a link using
    The New Users Hangout

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    No problem! But when I say:

Remember that you can only post URL's to other websites after 15 posts
    I mean that you can't post the URL, but you can put it in your signature.

ranger of almia

I herd u liek kipz of mudz.
    Years
    Hey guys! im new here and well i love pokemon ranger and diamond i just got both so im new to all the rules of wi fi battles and all.But other than all that this places looks just to cool to pass up. I hope to see you guys around forums and the battle field!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Hello everybody! :) I'm new here (obviously).

I have yet to get around to making my signature/avatar, because I'm currently trying to beat the Elite Four in Pearl. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time, and thought I should join PC!

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Welcome, ranger of almia and origins! I hope you enjoy it at PC. (I'm sorta new also)

andreality

Go go go
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm from brazil! I don't have an avatar and i don't know how to do one. Someone can do one for me, please?!

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    To get an avatar, go to your control panel and there will be an option on the left sidebar that says "Edit Avatar". (b'-')b There's hundreds to choose from from our database or you can upload your own.

Dranzersaad

PokéCommunity Newbie
    Years
    this is my first post even though i joined a few days ago. I joined because so that icould keep up to date with pokemon shinygold betas

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    this is my first post even though i joined a few days ago. I joined because so that icould keep up to date with pokemon shinygold betas
    Well, have a great time here Dranzersaad. :D

Yay for ShinyGold! I have a copy that I'm playing right now. It's pretty cool.

Have fun at PC! =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    Hey you all and thanks for the awesome website. POKEMON 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back