• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    hello to all the pokemaniacs here newbies and admin and mods. im yamii a new member, been here for a while now. ive played pokemon hacks here and they're great. now there's a lot of pokemon hacks released. im just confuse what games are already finished (ive searched the complted rom hacks and its not updated yet, if ever) guys please help how to know what pokemn rom hacks are latest finished. tnx guys

Hmm.. If I'm not mistaken, I think there's a thread about that somewhere.

Ah, yes. Here it is:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135962
    Have fun, and welcome.

Hello everybody
    I am a new member here and I am a pokemon fan
    I just play pokemon games in 2004 and I love Pokemon Special manga very much
    nice to meet all of you

You're a pokemon fan? Hmm... I find that a bit odd.
    But seriously.
    Welcome to pokecommunity.

hey every one another new one I guess, i have been thinking of a ROM hack for a bit and decided to join up. (to tell you the truth i had googled pokemon hacks and found this place, i decided to maul over the plethora of fun Rom ripping tools and hack files.)if you want to know what im thinking of then pm me, and if you can help tell me what you can do. all ill tell you now is that the base ROM is pokemon mystery doungeon red rescue team. if you se me in anything it meand i have an intrest in it. so my posts may seem sparse.

hahaha, that's EXACTLY how I found this place, like several years ago (I just recently decided to join. Silly me.)
    There's been a suprising abundance of new romhackers lately. It's pretty sweet. However, I have yet to see someone hack Mystery Dungeon. I'm interested in what you have in mind. You can probably just say it here, unless you don't want to. Maybe you're not even allowed to. I still haven't read the rules. Anyway, have a grand time on pokecommunity.

hey i'm new and am a huge pokemon fan liked it since i was 3 years old
    i nearly have all the games my favourite is FR/LG

~AS

Nice. Firered is quite grand indeed, but I must say my favourite was Ruby. Groudon is...orgasmic.
    Diamond/Pearl slightly enraged me. The games are getting too technical. I like the old-school Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
    Just joined, too - I've been playing since Red version, so I've been around the block a couple times. Although all the new-gen changes have got me a little confused (EVs? IVs? Whut?) so I'll have a bit of a learning curve until I get back into competitive battling.

And off topic - myfavouriteax, please tell me your username is a Pink Floyd reference.

ONECSM

Beginning Video Hacker
    Years
    I just joined in too. Well you could say that. I came october and havnt signed in for 2 months because of other things. i have always love pokemon. have every single game out there for it. I think this sight is going to be great!

link12552

decade club
    Years
    I'm sort of new to...

This is my tenth post.

If you want to learn to map in hacks check out the tutorial I made called " In depth advance map tutorial"

Just saying...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I just joined in too. Well you could say that. I came october and havnt signed in for 2 months because of other things. i have always love pokemon. have every single game out there for it. I think this sight is going to be great!
    Yes, that seems to happen a lot. People create an account, get busy, find the community again, and viola... they have an account. The important thing is you have come back! Now you can fully experience the greatness of this place.

Hope to see you around.
    I'm sort of new to...

This is my tenth post.

If you want to learn to map in hacks check out the tutorial I made called " In depth advance map tutorial"

Just saying...

Well that was sure kind of you to write a tutorial. I'm sure many aspiring ROM hackers will be thrilled to gain another resource such as that.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Link.
    I'm sure you're going to have lot's of fun!

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here. Don't really know what to say other than I'll try my best not to do something stupid and get myself booted off by accident. ^_^ Well, the main reason I'm here is because I love recieving critques from people to improve my skills with my stories and thought others might like the same, especially if they've really worked hard on a story or hack, ect.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Just from that post I can tell you're quite the intelligent person, are you not? Anyone who comes here expecting critiquing of their work gains nothing but respect in my book. Oh, and I'm sure you will receive just that! After all, giving and receiving constructive criticism makes any project better, right?

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my friend. Don't you worry about accidently getting yourself booted out around here. As long as you read the rules and follow them, you will have absolutely no issues. Even so, it takes quite a bit to receive a permanent ban around here... xD

I do hope I will be seeing you around!

Years
    Nice. Firered is quite grand indeed, but I must say my favourite was Ruby. Groudon is...orgasmic.
    Diamond/Pearl slightly enraged me. The games are getting too technical. I like the old-school Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver.

I agree the games are getting easier and easier .. at least fire red is a little challenge ;)

~AS

Years
    Hi all! My name is Krashe and I just wanted to introduce myself in the hopes of meeting new friends. I started my pokemon career with Firered and have been a fanatic ever since. I am currently playing pokemon pearl and I'm looking forward to trading on this forum. My goal for this post is to get some advice for trading (since I'm new), make tons of awesome friends, and also to meet some people to trade with! I'm looking forward to meeting you all!!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    hey people im rohit chand. i started to like pokemon from yellow and on. right now im trying to complete pearls pokedex. if u have a arceas pleaes help me thank u if u help.

(i have every other pokemon cauth in my game in cloding giratina. from bulbasaur to arecas)

(ps. i oniy have data on but i dont have it)

Last edited:

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Hi all! My name is Krashe and I just wanted to introduce myself in the hopes of meeting new friends. I started my pokemon career with Firered and have been a fanatic ever since. I am currently playing pokemon pearl and I'm looking forward to trading on this forum. My goal for this post is to get some advice for trading (since I'm new), make tons of awesome friends, and also to meet some people to trade with! I'm looking forward to meeting you all!!!! :D

Welcome to PokeCommunity! I am kinda new also!

hey people im rohit chand. can u help me hack pokemon game ive tried a year worth and still nothing so plase help me somehow.like tell me some websites.plase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to PC! If you need some help hacking look at the tutorialshttps://tutorials. :cer_smile:

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi!
    My name is Dylan and i would just like to introduce myself to everyone.
    I started playing pokemon way back when it first came out in Australia.
    I now have games in every generation of pokemon.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    Hi!
    My name is Dylan and i would just like to introduce myself to everyone.
    I started playing pokemon way back when it first came out in Australia.
    I now have games in every generation of pokemon.
    Same Here!Unfortuantly, here in oz, we just don't get the games as quickly as Japan.We don't even get alot of pokemon events. the most recent was a Darkrai event.

i am NOT giving it up.It may have spacial rend and roar of time,But NOOO.
    The New Users Hangout
    :#

I'm talking about Darkrai if you want to know
    i guess i'm still a new user,i was away for a month(i think)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2008
    Hello Everyone!

Anyway, hello! im Katsuya, and im new here..(duh....lol.) anyway i just want to say that i'm happy to be here, and i hope i can help.

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Anyway, hello! im Katsuya, and im new here..(duh....lol.) anyway i just want to say that i'm happy to be here, and i hope i can help.

Welcome to PC Katsuya! I am sorta new here also but I like saying welcome! (The reason I say sorta is because I joined a few weeks ago)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2009
    Hey I'm new here so go easy on me :) .......... so what is up?

I'm feelin better already feeling better!!!!!!!

I HHAATTEE to brag but I have Dialga,Palkia,Giratina,Darkrai,Shaymin,Cresselia,Blazican and all the Eevee evolutions:)

thanks Hiidoran.!!!!! I am starting to like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you too Dragonite.

I dont hack I play:):):):):):):)

If you think I talk to much PLEASE tell me.........................PLEASE

Good night to all of you and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck in Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey have no worries I joined 30 min ago and I'm O.K.:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back