• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Heeeeeeyyyyy, guys! I'm Volt, and...I'm new. But you knew that already, right? :P

I meant to join a month or two ago, but...I forgot. So I'll be around! ^^

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Hey I'm new here, so how dose it work?

Welcome, Black X. Well, you post, discuss certain topics in their respective threads, make new friends, and have fun.

Heeeeeeyyyyy, guys! I'm Volt, and...I'm new. But you knew that already, right? :P

I meant to join a month or two ago, but...I forgot. So I'll be around! ^^

Hi, Volt! Hope to see you around.

Hi, I'm new, and I'll just be around. So, yeah, just... Hi, really.

Welcome, Luminus. See you around.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • My mouse's scrolling is working in only three directions.
    It won't scroll down. =/
    Oh well. Welcome, everyone.

Years
  • hello everyone. im not really new here, but i havent been very active because i didnt have a computer. I just got a new one so I should be pretty active on here now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    Hey there, I'm #Infinity. My interest in Pokemon has peaked over the past few months, and I'm really looking forward to posting here.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • My mouse's scrolling is working in only three directions.
    It won't scroll down. =/
    Oh well. Welcome, everyone.

A good welcome to you, too.

hello everyone. im not really new here, but i havent been very active because i didnt have a computer. I just got a new one so I should be pretty active on here now.

Welcome, Verguil. Have fun.

Hey there, I'm #Infinity. My interest in Pokemon has peaked over the past few months, and I'm really looking forward to posting here.

Hi. Hope you have a good time.

Hello, I've already made a thread but I thought I'd post in here too.

No problem, always happy to welcome people, Shaterpie.

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
    Years
  • I've posted here before, but I NEED 15 posts! ;-; So, I'm posting again. :3

Glad to see all of the new faces, it makes me feel a little less singled out. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    hey, u can call me izzy. i wanted to join cuz i love pokemon and never got over it, also i thought it would be great to know more

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • hey guys thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone and hope everyone is getting along well :) and hope everyone is having a good day :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2008
    Yo. I'm Dart.
    Sorry if my name seems a little presumptuous, but I own severely on pokemon ruby...where my character name is dart.
    So yea...I'm a newb.

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • HI, I'm Gelly! -__-

I registed because i saw a lot of topics about pokémon special manga, and i just love it ^^

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Hi there! Im a new user here. I love Pokemon hacks, Im currently playing Pokemon Quartz. I was wondering if anyone here could help me get started on making my own Pokemon hacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back