• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    Hi im new and how do i play hacks of someone else i downloaded VBA emulator and it dooenst work sry my bad english im from Norway you see :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    heya ^-^ im char and im new here, im a long time fan of pokemon and im also quite into the warrior cats books, so hi ^-^

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    If u hav pokemon a pokemon pearl or diamond friend code plz tell me when ur free and when we should meet my one is :395302387075. My game name is RIT

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    If u hav pokemon a pokemon pearl or diamond friend code plz tell me when ur free and when we should meet my one is :395302387075. My game name is RIT
    Hey rit chan here is a great place to find trades: HERE I hope you enjoy your stay and see you around.

~Paul

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Once again welcome to those new members that joined above this message but below my last one!

Read the rules and enjoy your time here and have a happy new year!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Nice work Shining Platinum, keep up that streak and you may turn out to be one of PC's finest. :)
    Keep up the activity, it makes you friends and ensures a great time!

Kalseng

Sig maker/Dimension User/RPer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Hey everyone. My name is Kalseng, I'm 14, male, and I enjoy existence. I got a little bit of a pitch from someone on accident, and I couldn't remember who they were, but I thought I'd drop a line. I figured it might be good if I posted here to tell everyone hello and see how things are going. I'm also going to flinch at every grammar and spelling mistake I see, simply because of my e-history.

Uptight grammar nazis can really alter your views on how the internet should be run.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hey everyone. My name is Kalseng, I'm 14, male, and I enjoy existence. I got a little bit of a pitch from someone on accident, and I couldn't remember who they were, but I thought I'd drop a line. I figured it might be good if I posted here to tell everyone hello and see how things are going. I'm also going to flinch at every grammar and spelling mistake I see, simply because of my e-history.

Uptight grammar nazis can really alter your views on how the internet should be run.

Yeah grammar can be one thing to abuse by not using it at all on the internet, but there will always be someone nit picky to pick you up on it. That is me basically but I won't attack you if you have bad grammar. ;)
    Welcome to the community, I hope your stay here is filled with fun times and activeness.

Hello all. New to this forums and looking to have a good time here,

Well if you are looking for a fun time, you came to the right spot! Welcome to the community, I am sure you will have a blast as all the members here are friendly and will go out of there way to help you.
    Have a blast!

Charizard573

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Im Charizard573, why? charizard was my first pokemon (yes, charizard,not charmander,my friend let me have a charizard on his game.) I am interested in emulation. Yea,umm... i am a beginner at scripting and advancemap, but im really interested in it.

speaking of advancemap, i had a question about a map i made, so if someone could private message me if they can help,that would be great.

im happy to be a member of PC. :)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Im Charizard573, why? charizard was my first pokemon (yes, charizard,not charmander,my friend let me have a charizard on his game.) I am interested in emulation. Yea,umm... i am a beginner at scripting and advancemap, but im really interested in it.

speaking of advancemap, i had a question about a map i made, so if someone could private message me if they can help,that would be great.

im happy to be a member of PC. :)

Well welcome Charizard573! It is always good to be happy and PokeCommunity is a place that happiness can bring you friendships and good times. I hope you hang around for a while staying active, posting everywhere.
    Good luck!

Years
    I'm T-Tar because Tyranitar is the most epic pokemon known to man. I've been on a few other forums, on one of them (Nintendo Hub) I got banned for laughing at an Admin's 360 getting the RROD. So after that I just didn't feel like going back if I could get banned for stupid **** like that again.

So yeah, some of my favorite games are Gears 2 (Get this, its too great to pass up), Pokemon (Obviously), etcetera, etcetera. My favorite songs are "Juicy" By Biggie Smalls and "Changes" By Pac (So I like both, sue me.) So that's about it.

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    Hello Hello ^^
    I'm EnteiFirecracker but I'm known to respond to Dylan as well. I'm fourteen years old. I'm probably recognizable to those who go on Serebii being an avid user on that Forum who is almost constantly on. Basically I joined PC or trades but I'm also interested in making new friends here. So that's basically about it :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I'm sure you're going to make quite a few good trades as well as friends around this forum, Dylan. It's always nice to have a new member posting about.

Enjoy yourself and take care.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Thank You.
    I feel very welcomed! I can tell this place has quite a few friendly people and some familiar ones too :)

Another Australian eh? Well it is always good to have new members, but new Australians, that just tickles me! :)
    There are a few other Aussies here, but we mostly hide, now many of us here..
    Nevertheless, welcome to Pokecommunity, I hope you have a blast!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back