• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
    hi everyone nice to meet you all. i am anime fan but not the crazy one. i have read most of pokemon adventures since when i was 1st grade. i had to say that it existed is long as simpsons.

Draciana

Credit to ME for the avatar!
    Years
    Hello, i'm Draciana, or Draci, whichever you like.
    I just want to make some new friends, my list is bare at the moment!
    But I don't just want to friend random people, I want some people who have the same sort of views as I!

I adore everything to do with Pokémon, the games especially, and the cards. The anime is OK but i'd rather make my own path and adventure then follow someone else's, wouldn't you?
    I love spriting, and making trainer cards, I am currently in the middle of making a kind of Fakémon, my first Fakémon. It is a bit like Eevee, with several different evolutions depending on it's surroundings or what stone you use with it.
    I don't like hacking as much, I find it difficult to get my head around, I can just about make a screenshot of a battle scene with a base off of the internet that I then place my own sprites into and customise, but that's about it.
    I DO NOT believe that Pokémon is dying, or going out of fashion by any means, and it is not childish either in my opinion as it involves strategy and decision making, puzzle solving and the like.
    I think Pokécommunity and the several active Pokéfan sites proves that.
    I like the old games, as in, black'n'white chunky old Gameboy games. Maybe more than the new games, I don't know.
    I don't really have a favourite Pokémon, only favourite types;
    Dark, Dragon, Fire, Steel, Rock/Ground, Fighting, Poison, Ghost.
    BUT Ditto, in my opinion, is an EXCELLENT Pokémon.

Well, that's about it.
    :)

Apock

Don't mess with Team Rocket...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    i'm new here as well if anyone wants to battle the fc is in my sig

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Hello guys and gals a Newbie here :D

this site was recommended to me and i must say im impressed, there are some talented people on here.

ive joined to learn more about pokemon and make some firends.

see ya around :)

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    hi i am new
    do you like bidoof because I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to PC, bidoof40! I do like Bidoof's actually. :)

Hello, i'm Draciana, or Draci, whichever you like.
    I just want to make some new friends, my list is bare at the moment!
    But I don't just want to friend random people, I want some people who have the same sort of views as I!

I adore everything to do with Pokémon, the games especially, and the cards. The anime is OK but i'd rather make my own path and adventure then follow someone else's, wouldn't you?
    I love spriting, and making trainer cards, I am currently in the middle of making a kind of Fakémon, my first Fakémon. It is a bit like Eevee, with several different evolutions depending on it's surroundings or what stone you use with it.
    I don't like hacking as much, I find it difficult to get my head around, I can just about make a screenshot of a battle scene with a base off of the internet that I then place my own sprites into and customise, but that's about it.
    I DO NOT believe that Pokémon is dying, or going out of fashion by any means, and it is not childish either in my opinion as it involves strategy and decision making, puzzle solving and the like.
    I think Pokécommunity and the several active Pokéfan sites proves that.
    I like the old games, as in, black'n'white chunky old Gameboy games. Maybe more than the new games, I don't know.
    I don't really have a favourite Pokémon, only favourite types;
    Dark, Dragon, Fire, Steel, Rock/Ground, Fighting, Poison, Ghost.
    BUT Ditto, in my opinion, is an EXCELLENT Pokémon.

Well, that's about it.
    :)

Welcome to PC, Draci. I don't really have one favorite Pokemon either. I like the older games better too, my favorite has always been GSC.

i'm new here as well if anyone wants to battle the fc is in my sig

hello im kinda new here ^_^. as u can tell by my name i like gliscor and im a bug type fanatic

Hello guys and gals a Newbie here :D

this site was recommended to me and i must say im impressed, there are some talented people on here.

ive joined to learn more about pokemon and make some firends.

see ya around :)

Welcome to PC, ExRox, Apock, and gliscorglider123. I think you will enjoy it here.

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    Hello! One of my friends from the Mario Wiki suggested I join up, so I thought I would pop in to say hello. :)

I may just have a teensy bit of an obsession with Lucario. Just a warning. ^_~

Soo...yeah. I'll explain more about myself in a thread later. :P

Last edited:

RedRULES

Dragon Breeder
    Years
    Hey there..

Lol.. i'm rhys and i'm slowly progressing through pokemon yellow after a friend gave it to me...

trying to follow in Ash's footsteps...
    i got this account like 6 months ago but is only just exploring now...

Ps. love it.. ;)

penguinpaape

Dance dance
    Years
    Howdy all!

I fallowed a link to this site and was so happy I did! This place looks great! I can't wait to look at everything :)

Oh btw the link I fallowed was for a pokemon check list, but it was deleted because there is a sticky for it already? could anyone help me find this? I searched but I may not be searching for the right thing?

Thanks for any help!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I fallowed a link to this site and was so happy I did! This place looks great! I can't wait to look at everything :)

Oh btw the link I fallowed was for a pokemon check list, but it was deleted because there is a sticky for it already? could anyone help me find this? I searched but I may not be searching for the right thing?

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to PC!

Not really sure what your talking about, can you describe it a little more ?

One guess is the Shiny Hunters Club.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    umm where is the post thing where i can post my pokemon tcg deck? uhh guys?

umm guys where are you?.......................................

never mind... i found it...

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there! I'm new here, but far from new to Pokemon (:
    I've recently been fully thrown back into the fandom thanks to Diamond and Pearl, I loved Ruby and Sapphire but the anime threw me away from the fandom as a whole so it's been a while since I've loved EVERYTHING about it, haha <3

Happy to be back into it though, it's nice having a game/series that's been going on for so long.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hi there! I'm new here, but far from new to Pokemon (:
    I've recently been fully thrown back into the fandom thanks to Diamond and Pearl, I loved Ruby and Sapphire but the anime threw me away from the fandom as a whole so it's been a while since I've loved EVERYTHING about it, haha <3

Happy to be back into it though, it's nice having a game/series that's been going on for so long.

Oh, my. Welcome to the site then :3 It's nice to see that you got back into it (personally, the anime kind of separated me from it in general). By the way, love your username, I actually went by that username on quite a few sites before my preferences changed :3

But once again, welcome. I'm sure you'll find this site to be quite to your liking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back