• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Hey! I'm new too! I'm looking to join someone's rom hack team. Its mainly because I'd like to gain more hacking experience. I'm willing to work hard and learn.
    You can contact me at:
    myspace.com/wtf321
    aim: PabloxPoizonous

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey! I'm new too! I'm looking to join someone's rom hack team. Its mainly because I'd like to gain more hacking experience. I'm willing to work hard and learn.
    You can contact me at:
    myspace.com/wtf321
    aim: PabloxPoizonous

Welcome welcome!

Buuut, you could go check out the emulation section if you want to find a good team to join, as not too many people from the ROM hacking area check this thread.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's best if you head over to the emulation section to have your questions answered, axe.

You'll get answers better by asking over there. :3

Read around, and you might find that it's been answered already.

Years
  • Hello, I am quite new here, and this is my first post. Just wanted to say hi. I guess i'll find the thinks i am looking for around here. :P

I am quite often up for trades and battling (pokemon diamond).

See you around. :D

Trainer Vincent

In the Flesh.
    Years
  • Hello everyone!! I'm new, and I love Pokemon, and despise people who think you are too old for it! =) This seems like a really cool Poke Fan site, and I'm sure I will have a blast! Hope to make some new friends as well, they're always nice. ^_^

Yay Pokemon!

Years
  • hey

hey im james, ive been on quite a few pokemon sites and im a moderator on quite a few, i love pokemon and ive been playing since i was little, ive just got every pokemon on platinuim so im happy there, nice to meet you all :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    Hello. I'm... eh, I've had an account for a while, but this is my first post.
    I do have a couple of questions.
    1) Where would we post a "Rate My Team" topic? I looked in the Pokemon Strategy board, but I only saw 3 topics there, and none of them had anything to do with that subject.
    2) Is there anyone I can talk to about technical problems I'm having logging into Shoddy?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello. I'm... eh, I've had an account for a while, but this is my first post.
    I do have a couple of questions.
    1) Where would we post a "Rate My Team" topic? I looked in the Pokemon Strategy board, but I only saw 3 topics there, and none of them had anything to do with that subject.
    2) Is there anyone I can talk to about technical problems I'm having logging into Shoddy?

Head over to Strategies & Movesets to have your team rated. You can just start your own thread, and people can reply/rate from there.

As for the Shoddy log in issues, you could get in touch with Dark Azelf, who moderates that area.. I don't know much about that stuff, so I'm leaving it up to him. xD

*ArceusKing*

Banned
    Years
  • Hey guys, I just want to say hello to the newcomers because I never been on here since 2008 and now I have a new username, I used to be Krome and many other usernames.

carlolicup

♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼? ??§☻♥♦♣♠•◘ ○
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    Hi everybody ! i am looking forward to make new friends here . actually this is my first time to use this account and i got it weeks ago . i now realize that this is the best place for me . and i wish i can make a team to publish any rom my "future" team makes . well i wish i can reach that place . im a newbie .
    but im trying my best to make my own rom to prove that i am creative . thanks for making this site !
    this is the best !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back