• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah, so many people joining today. XD

Welcome to PC, you guys.

Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask if you have questions~.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    O hai!

Umm, yeah. This website is so useful that I decided to join it. Permanently.

So I suppose utility is part of the reason I joined. =D

Soul-X

Soul-X
    Years
    >.< i wouldnt mind if anyone would show me the ropes...im extra difficult cuz im a newb and computerly challenged! xD buh seriously im not lyin aha

Nadeen

Queen Lickilicky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hi!
    I'm a grass type pokemon collecter!
    I like giving my game charactors random names like April and Cassie!
    I've completed Pearl 4 times now. Each time I've had a luxray as my main pokemon called Toff after my cat, and a piplup.
    I'm aiming to become one of those gym leaders made by players, you know, like with fake gyms? Yeah, but for grass with my ultra-adorable turtwig!

I better tell you about myself then...
    My name is really Navy, but on here I'll be Nadeen ;) you know, for fun :D. On my old account before I replaced it with April, I used bonkers who had about 6 shinies. I caught a shiny bronzong and bronzor... Gah, my only caught shinies, and they are my least favourite pokemon! Having completed the league on Cassie, I still haven't found a shiny... Well, when i was looking for cool grass-types for April i came across a shiny gastroden on pokeradar... Which was evil because it got me all exited until I came into battle and realised that it didn't even count as shiny... :(

I ADORE Mightyenas and Scythers! It's so unfair that I have pokemon pearl, but I guess hound... something is pretty cool too. I've got all the pokemon games, 'cept diamond. Pearl is the first I've completed... But then I just get bored and boom, restart! I'm a bad trainer but am determind to get myself a shiny mightyena!

:) - oh, and, I love a bit of company! I can't stand silence! Don't worry, I won't bite either, well not much!

Alpha de Splash

DPPtHGSS Researcher
    Years
    I've been watching from the sidelines for a little while, so I finally decided to join up. I have been playing Pokemon for 8 years. I'm currently into making my English Version of Platinum much more unique than my Japanese one. (I actually don't have a Staraptor for flying around on, but a Crobat.) I hack now as a source of information for my games, although most of this stuff is recent. I am a web programmer for a Pokemon site called PokeSplash and its a good feeling to be around people that actually care about Pokemon.
    ~David Alphus

Kindo

What!!
    Years
    Could someone help me around the site i am trying to find where the hack forums are but im a bit bad at seeing obvious things ^^. and how do i enable smileys thanks who ever replys!

Alpha de Splash

DPPtHGSS Researcher
    Years
    Could someone help me around the site i am trying to find where the hack forums are but im a bit bad at seeing obvious things ^^. and how do i enable smileys thanks who ever replys!
    Smilies are enabled by default so if your replying to someone the smiley button in the Advanced Reply is on the top row between the A(text-color) and the Paperclip(attachments). The hacking forums are located in Creative Discussion under Emulation. Hope that helps

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Hey, silvanarrow here! I just joined...oh...3 minutes ago? Just wanted to say hey to everyone! I've been playing Pokemon since the G/S/C days. It's great to meet everyone!

killstreak

Pro Trainer
    Years
    Hello Im A new user here just sayin Hello and this site is awseom!

Whats Goin On Guys? Just Stopin In To See The Site Again So Dicting Here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    I believe I'm doing this the right way...
    Anyways...
    Hello! I am MINNIONunit12! This forum is somewhat different than the format I'm used to, so if I make any mistakes... Please forgive me? Anyways, You don't have to worry about me causing any trouble. I am not the type of person to spam, flame, ect.
    So... Hello! ... Again?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Well, I've always loved pokemon I've never thought about joining a forum however. So go easy on me...

Wow, I got to say, my hat goes off to you! It's just goes to show you there is a pokemon out there for us all

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back