• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hi, um probly not the best place to put this, but, On XSE (thanks hackmew) where does the scripting go? do i have to use pokewitch, cuz i cant get it to work, i right click compile, select the script lines and choose destination (pokemon lightning yellow v0.12) and click book icon, then the torch, adn assign the one at the top then i burn it and on some it says something about floating pointers. and how do i get it into the script?

Pm me if you see where i went wrong. or i put this in the wrong place!!!

oh yeh, i know i should put this in the scripting help thread but i cant find it... link anyone?:/

Yeah, this question isn't really best for the Welcome thread. xD I doubt maybe people here would be able to answer it. But I found the Scripting Help thread, and it's right here, if you wanna go take a look. ^^ Hope that helps.

Years
    Hello everyone. I go primarily by the name Rybekkha and this is my first day. I enjoy scented bubbles, writing, among other things, and I have a Russian Box Turtle named Razputin. Nice to be here.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hello everyone. I go primarily by the name Rybekkha and this is my first day. I enjoy scented bubbles, writing, among other things, and I have a Russian Box Turtle named Razputin. Nice to be here.
    You have a turtle?!? That's awesome. XD

Anyways see you around the PokeCommunity and welcome. :)

JOSIE!!

Noob Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I need a title??

Ahh this is stressful, I've never been on a forum this big.

Ummm.. so hi. I wanted to say that Scarlet Version looks interesting, and I wish I knew how to program games like that.

And Mystery Dungeon is my new thing right now.

But I've liked Pokemon since...fourth grade, maybe longer, and never stopped liking it somehow.

And I want to get Platinum, but I hope it's not just like Diamond/Pearl, I'm sick of repeating stories.

yah. Pokemon, Harvest Moon, and The Sims are my essence. hello.

Runaru

Moon Radiance
    Years
    I have seen many people with a kind of reputation. How do I get that green square​

Last edited:

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    you get rep when people hit the light blue justice scale on your post. =) as more people approve of your posts you get a green bar.

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years
    Hey All, I'm new to the site but don't worry i'm not new to forum rules!

I got platinium recently and with the amount of people hacking and trading non legit pokemon i thought i would make this account to help others get more pokemon legit. There's more in my bio if your interested, i'm gathering quite a range so don't be afraid to contact me ^-^

Compared to most other sites, this certainly looks like a polite forum which is good to hear! It kinda has to be with pokemon.

Well i guess that's my introduction for now. I'll get a Avatar and sig soon! My names Dan by the way, hence the name :P

And i'll guess i'll see you guys later! and i'ma go look around!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Ahh this is stressful, I've never been on a forum this big.

Ummm.. so hi. I wanted to say that Scarlet Version looks interesting, and I wish I knew how to program games like that.

And Mystery Dungeon is my new thing right now.

But I've liked Pokemon since...fourth grade, maybe longer, and never stopped liking it somehow.

And I want to get Platinum, but I hope it's not just like Diamond/Pearl, I'm sick of repeating stories.

yah. Pokemon, Harvest Moon, and The Sims are my essence. hello.
    Hey Josie. Yeah this website is pretty big, but you'll get used to it. :)
    Hey All, I'm new to the site but don't worry i'm not new to forum rules!

I got platinium recently and with the amount of people hacking and trading non legit pokemon i thought i would make this account to help others get more pokemon legit. There's more in my bio if your interested, i'm gathering quite a range so don't be afraid to contact me ^-^

Compared to most other sites, this certainly looks like a polite forum which is good to hear! It kinda has to be with pokemon.

Well i guess that's my introduction for now. I'll get a Avatar and sig soon! My names Dan by the way, hence the name :P

And i'll guess i'll see you guys later! and i'ma go look around!
    As long as your nice back, people will be nice to you. :P Welcome to the community. XD
    I signed up like 3 hours ago. Hi! :)

Can someone tell me how to get a sig and Avi?
    You just go to User CP and you should be able to find the avatar and signature section.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Hey, just joined today...
    I know a little C, C#, C++, html... not much use here though lol..
    I play a little known game called Endless online and run a private server for it... That's self sustaining now so I decided to modify some pokemon games..
    Googled and found my way here..
    </intro>

lol okay, having problems with Advance_ (all except Map and Starter) needs [filename].ocx, even when I have said file in the folder it says it needs it... any pointers towards a post about this?

Last edited:

AMG

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    Well I just signed up because I just purchased Sapphire and Pearl from Ebay after finding out my copy of Silver bit the dust (it refuses to save). I'm going on an extended holiday in the near future and was planning to take my Gameboy Color with me ... so this is plan B. I haven't got them yet so I have gone right back to Blue, which does work, to tide me over until they arrive.

I'm guessing I've a lot to catch up on.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hey, just joined today...
    I know a little C, C#, C++, html... not much use here though lol..
    I play a little known game called Endless online and run a private (illegal lol) server for it... That's self sustaining now so I decided to modify some pokemon games..
    Googled and found my way here..
    </intro>

lol okay, having problems with Advance_ (all except Map and Starter) needs [filename].ocx, even when I have said file in the folder it says it needs it... any pointers towards a post about this?
    You just joined today? Well welcome, Longhairguy, lol.
    hello fellow newbies 0.o what's up?
    Hello. XD
    HI PEOPLE! im a newbie! im very weird.
    You really can't be that weird...
    hey! im new and im gonna last!

check it
    Cowboys_girl
    I'm guessing you like the Dallas Cowboys? TO went to Buffalo, lol.
    I auctually signed up a day ago
    Welcome then, LuckLuxray!
    Well I just signed up because I just purchased Sapphire and Pearl from Ebay after finding out my copy of Silver bit the dust (it refuses to save). I'm going on an extended holiday in the near future and was planning to take my Gameboy Color with me ... so this is plan B. I haven't got them yet so I have gone right back to Blue, which does work, to tide me over until they arrive.

I'm guessing I've a lot to catch up on.
    Hoenn is a bad region in my opinion, but whatever. I don't have Pearl, so I really have nothing to say on that. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back