• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernape85

I ARE AWESOME
    Years
    there's an evil infernape in my closet!

hg/ss/hg/ss/hg/ss/hg/ss/hg/ss/hg/ss i cant wait any longer!

hi just btestin out my new banner, if it works...

so , how is everybody here ,i'm kind of bored, anybody want to chat?
    hi kristal if u like jhoto you'll be happy to know that remakes called heart gold and soul silver are being made for ds

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hey todays my first day on PC
    well i've gone on it many times but today i signed up
    it took me about 40 minutes to figure out how to post a thread for a hack im making but i got it!
    but now i dont know where it is
    could u help me =]
    Haha. Yeah, it takes a little while to understand what all the shiny buttons do around here. Don't worry, you will adjust. :3

As far as your thread goes, I'm assuming it's on Moderator Approval status. Threads created in most of the ROM Hacking boards are not immediately viewable to the public. One of the residential moderators, either Cierra or destinedjagold, must view it and approve it for public eyes based on the rules in said board. If it is approved, it should appear in a day or so, if not hours. If it's not approved, you will never see it again. :x If you believe your thread didn't break any rules, you can always contact either Cierra or destinedjagold to help you better understand why it wasn't approved.

infernape85 said:
    THER'S AN EVIL INFERNAPE IN MY CLOSET! lol bty anyone heard anything new on heart gold/soul silver?
    I can see you're quite eager to get your hands on the Gold and Silver remakes. (b'')b

If any news does arise, you will find it in the HeartGold and SoulSilver section.

Welcome to the both of you. :D

Years
    Hi, everyone! I'm angelxfire, and.. I'm not exactly new here, tbh. I had an account here a few years back as 'angel_fire3354', but I lost the password. ^^; But.. yeah. Some of you may know me from Pe2k as either angel_fire or DarkAmethyst. But either way, I hope to be able to enjoy this site all over again - but to a greater extent. So... yeah. Hi. x3

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    pleased to meet you two. welcome/welcome back to the site. hope to see you around. =]

Antarid

HaHaHa!!!! I'll destroy u all.
    Years
    Hello Everyone.........I'm new here and I want to make some friends who can help me..........

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hello Antarid. I'm also new and I'm just saying hi and telling you that whatever help you're looking for, I'm sure you can find it. Enjoy your stay!

Jennville!

Once Upon a Dyke.
    Years
    Howdy

My name is Jenny and I'm clearly new here.
    The real reason I joined was to get one answer.

I'm using the emulator to play the pokemon games, like I have been for a long time. But randomly my Pokemon leaf green has some for on glitch where none of my pokemone can evolve. For example my resent failed Pokemon Golbat.

I'm not pressing B, when it evolves it usually says "GOLBAT is evolving..." but if you press 'B' it then says '...Huh? GOLBAT did not evolve'

However mine is going "GOLBAT is evolving..." then two seconds latee saying "...?" then it stops. This is never happened before to me or anyone I know who uses the emulator, so help would be lovely :l

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well that's just lovely :l
    I only asked for a little help.​
    Yes, and it's a perfectly understandable question to ask. However, not everyone who frequents the New User's Hangout is adept when it comes to ROMs.

Try asking your question over in the Simple Questions thread over in the ROM Hacking board. The members over there will be able to assist you. Though it sounds to me like you just need to find another clean ROM. >>

Welcome to the forums, Jennville. :D Hope you stick around after your question has been answered.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    im a new person XD so where do we get our Starter and i can make good Fusion's

Sonic2000

Shadows will rule the world!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Ummmm.. hi! Do any of you know how to hack pokemon ROMs? I'm new, and I have no idea what you do with the person event numbers.
    Can anyone tell me what you can change & how on those?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2009
    Question .At "pokemon hall of fame" i cant go to the top floor of the Ghost Tower (cumunication) how to get there ?? something says " intruders away or mosething like that" and it turns me around :)

any 1 know why :) or what do i need to get up :)

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    welcome to the site =) that's the trade corner you're looking for. try the forum jump at the bottom of the page to get there.

it's a bit different in that you look at people's threads and post an offer. or you can try the quick trade thread where you post what you can offer and what you're looking for in return.

also if you want to trade i'd be happy to trade with ya ;)

Last edited:

RegiMasta

Regi Trainer
    Years
    • Oz
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    HEYOOOOOOOOOOOo

WOOO! Hi, I'm really new to the site, and forums in general. I kinda hope to be a game artist one day, but for now, I just doodle stuff on whatever paper I can find. (Actually looking back, this post is kind of like tropius's).

GREETINGS, PEOPLE!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, RegiMasta, welcome to the forums. xD

aaannnd..

Sonic2000 said:
    Ummmm.. hi! Do any of you know how to hack pokemon ROMs? I'm new, and I have no idea what you do with the person event numbers.
    Can anyone tell me what you can change & how on those?

There's a whooole big emulation section here, so I'd suggest taking a look around that area, and you should find all of what you need to start ROM Hacking. There's also tutorials, and help threads that you can read/post around in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back