• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefreak437

is looking for sig. tutorials.
Years
  • Hey, I'm new here. Joined this site cuz it's awesome. I used to just read forum posts, but I finally signed up. :)

Oh about the ROM hacking, I tried to download a ROM read the FAQ, did everything it said, and I still get a blank white screen. :/ Any help? I re-downloaded attached the .ips to the .GBA So much work.... The game looks awesome. Any help?

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hey, I'm new here. Joined this site cuz it's awesome. I used to just read forum posts, but I finally signed up. :)

Oh about the ROM hacking, I tried to download a ROM read the FAQ, did everything it said, and I still get a blank white screen. :/ Any help? I re-downloaded attached the .ips to the .GBA So much work.... The game looks awesome. Any help?
    Welcome to PC PokeFreak437!

I'm sure you'll love this forum.

As for your question, try using Lunar IPS and patch the IPS file onto the GBA ROM. Then load it up and your hack should be playable.

Reactions: GKS

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hey, I'm new here. Joined this site cuz it's awesome. I used to just read forum posts, but I finally signed up. :)

You tried to download a ROM or an ips patch? This forum does not offer ROM because they are illegal. They offer ips patches which you could patch to your copy of the ROM. Did you download Lunar LIPS? Did you have a clean ROM? Maybe the hack you tried to download is a working one. Did you change the save type in Visual Boy Advance to 128 K?

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Pokefreak437

is looking for sig. tutorials.
    Years
  • Still doesn't work. It will say loaded battery, a message pops up in the lower corner of my screen that says "The color scheme has been changed to Windows Vista Basic" And the then the emulator turns white, and it's set for Flash 128K.

Oh, it's a clean Ruby ROM I'm trying to run Pokemon Crono. I dragged the Ruby one over onto the VBA, and it still doesn't work. :(

Last edited:

Rocka210

The Code Never Bothered Me Anyway
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Hello
    I'm new here too
    I'm a pokemon rom hacker

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Hi Rocka210! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I guess this is the place to post if you're a new member? Well I'm Chris, and I'm 15. I'm basically an expert at anything to do with computers, and I'm also very musical. So yeah. Hey :-)

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • I guess this is the place to post if you're a new member? Well I'm Chris, and I'm 15. I'm basically an expert at anything to do with computers, and I'm also very musical. So yeah. Hey :-)

Welcome Chris! Be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Years
  • hello everyone! this site is pretty awesome!
    so are poor people like me that cant afford a DS allowed here? haha
    anyways hope i can meet some awesome people (if im allowed to stay)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    my fc code is 2149 4318 2620 i will be at wifi club at 4pm how about a match at level 100 singles ( all pokemon become 100 even if there are 50)
    ps: if you win you will get a cool pokemon if you are not a wimp you will challenge me and loose to me

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • hello everyone! this site is pretty awesome!
    so are poor people like me that cant afford a DS allowed here? haha
    anyways hope i can meet some awesome people (if im allowed to stay)
    No, nobody without a DS is allowed to be at this community. If that were true, half this community wouldn't be here. XD

my fc code is 2149 4318 2620 i will be at wifi club at 4pm how about a match at level 100 singles ( all pokemon become 100 even if there are 50)
    ps: if you win you will get a cool pokemon if you are not a wimp you will challenge me and loose to me
    If you're looking for some Wi-Fi action, the best place to go would be over in the Battle Stadium, my friend. I'm sure you'll find a challenger over there.

whats the strongest pokemon of all?
    Which one do you think it is?

Welcome to the community guys, hope you enjoy yourselves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back