• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
Years
  • The one with the highest overall stats is Arceus but i thought that was obvious xD

I can pwn Arceus with a strong EV Trained pokemon. I once vs this guy that has a team of legendaries. His last pokemon was Arceus and I brought it down to red bar and then finished it off. (Yea that Arceus was Level 100 XD)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Well, Pokefreak437, a lot of people have problems running just Chrono... I think >Dante< has got some info on his thread.

Hi everyone, Welcome to the forums that made Elvis a celebrity! No, just kiddin'...

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    nice to meet you Jaspers and Shadowgirl. welcome and i hope you like it here =)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hey guys!! Welcome to all the new members!!
    So whats everyones favourite types? Or people in the pokemon anime?
    I might have some groups for ye to join to help you know people better and have some interesting discussions with fellow lovers of The things you like! It's a good way to get started and make a foundation here on PC!

Years
  • Hey everyone.. i'm new here.. like a week and this is my first post.. and my fav types are steel, dragon and ghost.. and i guess fave people would be ash brock and misty&&max even though they're from previous seasons

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
    Years
  • Whats are some Pokemon hacks based on Sapphire or emerald?

like the title says what are some rom hacks that use sapphire and emerald.

ninjacop87

pokemaster
    Years
  • im not really new but i need friends and stuff. the only time i come here is when i need a pokemon but i dun need anymore and im outa **** to do so pm me for a battle.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009

Hey everyone!Its my first 15minutes on this forum and i arledy Love It!
    If you want you can just call me Negi or Pikachu:D

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Hello new members. Hope you enjoy your stay xD. If you need any help feel free to leave a VM on my profile. I love helping. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back