• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    my first post!

"Code_Green 's the name, Diamond 's my game!" (modified sonic line from super smash bros. brawl) :)
    long time pokemon gamer, short time forum chatter.
    been playing pokemon games for 8-9years, but it only just now occured to me that I could actually find battles for the wi-fi feature on Diamond by searching on google (because I'm not the brightest bulb/sharpest tool in the shed) :), and now, here I am!

If I was asked to describe myself in a way i'd see most fit, I would say I was an optimistic, self-ironic, pokemon-crazed lunatic that has used 9years to actually get a pokemon to level 100! (okay, maybe since ruby and sapphire came out, because it's a flygon, but it's still a pretty long time!)
    xP

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Hi everyone!

I've been playing Pokemon for about 7 years and am so glad to have found somewhere to have discussions with people who know what they're talking about with regards to the games.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    could anyone help me make a hack pls? :)

Your best bet would be head over to the Emulation area, thats home to the ROM hacking area for this place, and there's plenty of people who learn to hack in that section. Just read the Emulation rules before posting around too much. ( b ' ')b

I'd help you out myself, but ROM hacking isn't something I know a whole lot about.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Hi everyone!

I've been playing Pokemon for about 7 years and am so glad to have found somewhere to have discussions with people who know what they're talking about with regards to the games.

Hi there ^^

Welcome to PC, remember to have fun and stay active xD

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Hello everyone.
    My name's Zaerr and I've been a long time fan of pokemon and have been playing for about 10-11 years.
    I've been lurking these forums for a while and i was wondering if any of you know where there's a thread that describes the basics of scripting.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You may want to direct your eyes to the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking board. Last time I checked there were at least three guides regarding scripting just on the first page. ^^

Hey there, Zaerr. Always a nice sight to see a veteran of the franchise joining up.

Welcome aboard.

Sapphire the Totodile

Totodile EAATSS!!!!! pie
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2009
    yes i got profile pic =) lol hehe

someone answered ^^ i will not spam (i hope this isnt declared as spam) lol

does anyone like totodile

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Hello everyone,

I'm Lord Zedd. I come from Belgium. Nice to be here. I have been a lurker for a while now but decided to register here just now. Seems like a big place here!

Greets,

Kayla Ann

Graphic Artist. :3
    Years
    I came from PE2k. I joined in January, but never really came on a lot x3.

I am interested in the art boards :).
    Mainly i will do graphics including a Shop and a gallery.

I was Kayla Ann on PE2k.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Y hello there. im a dumbass noob who really likes pokemon. Where are most of the ips files and mods and stuff. I tried pokemon dreamworld or whatever and am wondering if there are more

Ps:also , if any of you awsome hackers want to teach me im very happy and want to give something to the community such as translation and spellchecking. im english/french

Last edited:

Gilraen

Nintendo fantard!
    Years
    Hi there! I'm Emma, newfound Platinum player and four-year Emerald player. =) I'm looking forward to finding someone to do Wi-Fi battles with! =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2009
    Hi, I joined 2 minutes ago, and wanted to say, hi, I have been a fan of pokemon ever since I can remember, (fact: I am ace at the battle arcade)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey hey, welcome everyone. :D

Y hello there. im a dumb*** noob who really likes pokemon. Where are most of the ips files and mods and stuff. I tried pokemon dreamworld or whatever and am wondering if there are more

There's a lot more than just DreamWorld, but you'll have to check out the Hacks Showcase sub-forum, of the Emulation area to find them. Once there, what you see is what you get, but take note that not too many of the ROM hacks here are complete.

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    You may want to direct your eyes to the Documents and Tutotials sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking board. Last time I checked there were at least three guides regarding scripting just on the first page. ^^

Hey there, Zaerr. Always a nice sight to see a veteran of the franchise joining up.

Welcome aboard.

Oh so it's in the Documents and Tutorials section o.O
    Thank you for your help.

Years
    does anyone have a good platinum save file? i had to reset my laptop and i had no way of transferring it :( meaning it had to be deleted :( i dont mind about any EVs or whatever, i just want the sinnoh dex to be complete and E4 beat :) please? thnx in advance! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back