• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You can also just click on someone's username in the thread, and select the 'Add ____ to your Contacts'.

Emosh

..iReign 24/7..
    Years
    Supp everybody, I'm new here (made this account just never really got around to introducing myself)
    I kinda grew out of Pokemon years ago up until Diamond & Pearl and Platinum came out..
    I found out the game became alot more strategic than it used to be and figured ehh why not mess around with it..
    Anyway I'm here mainly to learn about making my own rom hacks.. (Even though I doubt I'll learn a damn thing with work, basketball, and the gym taking up most of my time..) I'm actually hoping on teaming up with people to make one kick ass pokemon hack so yeah..

Anyway cool looking board.. I'll stick around..

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Awwwwright

Time to give this sucker a try. Gotta flex them RP skills I guess, been a while.

Nice to meet you all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sup guys, thought I'd try out a new site. Other one doesn't have enough members. Can't wait to to RP up a storm!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Two RPers in a row, huh?

...Mika shall be pleased.

Welcome to the community, you two. Good luck with your roleplaying.

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Hello guys! I already got my own intro thread, but I'll drop in here for a bit. As you can see, I'm an Eevee trainer and love the Eeveelutions.

I will be dilligently searching for an Advanceshipping club and an Eevee club, so if you know where either of those are would you kindly point me in the right direction.

Oh, and I like to RP too. So you'll find me there some too. :D

Griffinrich

Welcome to the Jungle...
    Years
    Heeeeeey everyone. I'm new to PC, but you already knew that :p
    Whether it was the "Posts: 1" or the fact I'm writing on this thread... Yeah, whatever.
    I hope that those post numbers are going to be climbing rather quickly, as I have ALOT to offer this site.
    Anyway, I'm just a goofy dude. You'll probably like my sense of humor. Try me.
    Oh, and bonus, I like Pokemon ;)

Griffinrich

Welcome to the Jungle...
    Years
    Eevees = awesome. I seriously did one go around through the game with just all the eevees.
    Ironically, I also left Flareon out. Hahahahha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back