• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey hows it going everyone! I am new here so...............whats up?
    Hi teenarceus! Many people are new here every day, so you're not alone ;) B/W is up! Hope you've heard about the games?

Hiya!
    Not much to tell about me...besides saying that i'm 12 and I may get pretty annoying, if I do, just tell me and i'll try to shut up[:
    Hiya Nakuzami!
    I'm a bit older than you, but I'm sure I can be more annoying than you XD I'll remember to shut you up though ;p Hope you'll enjoy PC!

Ummm...I'm NEW HERE, so...
    Can somebody show me wat's up?

I'm annoying too, but I like to be in charge. By the way I'm 12 too.
    Hey fdawg!
    You like to be in charge? Maybe you'll start a club here on PC one day :) Be sure to read the rules and be nice to people on PC. See you!

I'm new. I've been on Pokemon Elite 2000 for a long time and I'm finally coming over here now. I'm 20, no shame in liking Pokemon. I'm personally attempting to write a fanfic (inspired by Trial of Juno, if anyone here has read it) but I've never been able to stick to it. Hopefully that'll change here.

Hi Animetor! I like your username.
    I'm about your age, had an account on Pe2k too before I came here. But now PC is the place I always return too. The atmosphere here is unbeatable. Everyone's nice, and if they aren't, people can help.

I wish you good luck with your fanfic!

See you all around~

Years
    Hey everyone, im new here, this is the first time Ive done anything like this site so idk what to do about anything. I joined cuz i love creating well balanced pokemon teams and Id like the users to rate them as I make them. more later......

Quirky

The satellites are down..
    Years
    I am rather new, I think this'll be my sixth post. As a couple of people have said before, this place is rather confusing, still. I'll figure it all out. ;3

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Hey, I've been here for a few days but I haven't been very active because I'm moving into my college dorm room in a few days and I have been packing/cleaning like crazy!

Hopefully I will get some free time soon!~

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Hey

I'm a fan of anime, manga, video games. I tend to keep things short, and hardly talk til someone else talks. And as you can see, I have yet to get a profile picture.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi, everybody. I'm a newbie here and just wanted you all to check out my new sprite. It is supposed to be the second hokage from naruto.

PS: this is not supposed to be a reply. I just don't know how to make my own thread
    I would just move this post to its own thread, but posting one sprite definitely isn't thread worthy. Not only that, but this is New Users / Welcome. This place is for introductions and not much else... spriting doesn't really belong here.

Try lookin' around the other boards a bit, and I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for in no time. Just be sure you're aware of all the rules we have in play here, and you'll enjoy yourself. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    Hello folks. I've been hesitant to join up, given the apparent scale of this place (one large messageboard is good enough for me) but I've encouraged to join by someone irritated at having to pass on all my ROM hacking questions.

So I suppose that if I'm here for that, I should be here for the rest of it too. I don't know how many people here also post at BMG as well, but I go by "Champion Lance" over there. I'm making my greeting here because a welcome thread seems too self-indulgent. :p

'Ello all. New to the community, kind of getting back into Pokémon in general.

I'll try not to be too disappointed about your gender, Leaf. ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Hey all, I'm new here. Been looking for a fun and active Pokemon forum for a while, and this looks like it might be the place. *w*

Harderia

..Woof?
    Years
    'Allo~
    i loved the multiple designs for the layout <3
    =w= i came here after seeing my other forum riddled with only RPs and such,lets hope i can stay here~
    ..woof~

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hi I'm new. :D This fourm looks pretty cool. I'm a huge poke-fan.

Indeed. This forum is the coolers and you'll agree with me once you have surfed around on it a bit. We are all Poké fans, so feel free to talk about anyone about it. Not only that, but there is more than Pokémon talk here.

Anyways, be sure to check out all aspects of this forum and find something that you like here. And welcome to the forums.

Hey all, I'm new here. Been looking for a fun and active Pokemon forum for a while, and this looks like it might be the place. *w*

Yup, this IS the right place to be. It's actually one of the most, maybe the most active Pokémon forum on the web, so I am positive you will like it here.

Anyways, welcome to PC, mudkippatrol. I like your username, by the way. Post a lot and feel free to ask any of the nice staff around here questionst you may have.

'Allo~
    i loved the multiple designs for the layout <3
    =w= i came here after seeing my other forum riddled with only RPs and such,lets hope i can stay here~
    ..woof~

..Yes, here you can many designs that fits you liking. Are you using the B&W theme? So, your forum had only RPs? Here, there are much, much more, including a RP section. I'm sure you will like it here and hopefully stay and post lots.

Any who, welcome to the forums, Harderia.

Hi, I'm new though i don't really know what to post here though.....

Hello hello, Eonsoul. There are a lot of things you can do here and all are very interesting. Check out each section and hopefully you will find something of interest to you.

Welcome to PC and have an enjoyable time here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Hi everyone! First post here =)

This looks like a nice place with a bunch of nice people. Hopefully I'll like it

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    hi.im new.and I love pokemon,digimon and the coler blue...though not so much the carector
    silver(pokemon S.S.rival)and drew are 2 of my fave. carectors.im a big fan of soulsilvershipping and am propely contest and pokeshippigs bigest fan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back