• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • :D Hi, I'm Shinxen, new member. :D , umm is this an active forum? x)
    Hi Shinxen, and welcome to the PokeCommunity. =) Yes, this forum is totally active, just look around to see the last posts; every forum is probably active. So enjoy the site.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    People of PokeCommunity!

I am Nick Mooney and i'm following my destiny to meet new trainers, overcome new challenges, and be the best! I ready and siked to meet everyone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Can I wifi with someone? Sorry I'm new to this site, i dont know where I'm posting! But anyways here's my info, add me please, and ill add u: Name:Dawn Friend Code:3439-0252-0174

PokemasterGS

I haz teh awesome.
    Years
  • Hi I'm a new member here i like to write short stories about Pokemon. I have Pearl, Soul Silver and Wi-Fi so I can also trade and battle. I will be posting my first story shortly.

james97

Beginning (Awesome) Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2021
    Hey All,

My name is James and ive been a fan of pokemon for over 8 years and still am :)
    I hope that i can meet some new friends and hopefully one day produce my ownhack,
    I had signed up an account a long time ago but i got a new computer and i had completely forgotten that i had signed up for this website. I had been looking for all the websites i had lost while i got my new comp for nearly a year and i didnt realise how many times i looked in here and didnt realise i had an account xD.

p.s hope everyone had a great christmas and enjoys their holidays
    p.s.s i like pancakes, that is all

Years
  • Hello everyone just made an account in here and would love 2 get to noe ppl and make friends :) hope i get friendly responds. My name is Geo by the way n love collecting pokemon cards.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Woot hello new peeps. Anybody found Missingno? lol Anyway I shouldn't call people newbs because I also just started.

inomoo221

Lv. 70 Pidgey
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Hello there. I am (obviously) a Pokémon fan, been playing since the age of G/S/C. Basically I joined this site because of the many challenges I've seen available and because I'm looking for new and creative ways to play the games. The site looks downright awesome and I think I'm gonna be spending a lot of time here. Currently playing Pokémon Black. (ROM, obviously). Uh, that's it from me for now, looking forward to meeting you all. Okay, bye.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Welcome all new comers,If you have any questions leave me a vistor message and i can try to help you.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Hey everyone, I've recently begun to get involved in some of the forums here. I hope I have fun, and hope that the rest of you will too.

Stam

Shinx Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    Hello all! It's nice to see a good discussion site on Pokémon here and there. Anyway, you can call me Stam, or if you prefer, Stamgalaki. I love trading, so never be afraid to ask for a trade, as long as it's fair for both people!

Years
  • Hi, I'm new here and I would love to battle. I got Platinum but mostly play on HeartGold.

My friend code on HeartGold: 0775 7060 0509

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back