• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    how do I post a new thread?

I WANT A SHINY BELDUM because they're made of silver and gold

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    how do I post a new thread?

If you're looking for a trade, there's a Quick Trade thread for all of your trading needs. And you post a new thread by clicking "New Thread" on the top of each section. Hope I helped you in anyway.

Years
    I joined a few days ago and I am really liking it here. It is so cool here. I love posting on Pokecommunity it is really fun!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    My first post

Hi I just registered just a few minutes ago and I'm kind of new at this and I have a important message

I LOVE POKEMON

Hi tjb90 I would love to battle so for the battle just name the time and place and we'll get on with it, let me just warn you about a couple of things: I have pokemon soulsilver so everything is different in my game and I am really strong and I mean level 100 strong so you better bring your most powerful pokemon with you!

Last edited:

Snorelacks

Hi!
    I was wondering if anyone wanted to battle (black/white) over wifi. My friend code is 3353 3803 6494.
    Also, I'm new.
    I'll battle with anyone who wants to!

Can I battle with you?
    My friend code is below.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey everybody!
    My name is, well Dale, but I guess that was kind of obvious. Anyway because Black and White actually support my security settings, I felt I needed a forum to talk to, to share with, trade, battle, etc.

So, I've been playing Pokemon since Ruby, and watched the original series over ten years ago when it was released (I was only like 5 years old at the time, so thats why I didn't have the original games). i also have a few legitimate level 100s, a Blaziken and a Blastoise. as soon as i defeat the elite four (in a day or two as i dont play it hours on end) i would happily trade with anyone that wants a Treeko (i have a level 80 female Sceptile).

And thats all,
    Thanks
    Welcome to PC, Dale! You could check out the Trade Corner once you have Pokemon for trade, and otherwise just check out the forums in general. :3 Hope you find discussions that pique your interest!

Wow! It's been a year since I came back here. I need to update myself with regards to pokemon. I think I should Start it now! whew!
    A year away changes a lot- make sure to check the rules for a refresher and an update. Hope you stick around~

Well hi. My name is Aaron, and ive been playin since ruby. Im currently working on black and have only been playing for 3 days, and im in the process of challanging the elite four, but im looking to trade and battle :)
    Hi Aaron, the Trade Corner is probably your friend in this case! You're a lot farther than me on Black- I've been playing for quite some time and am challenging Skyla. I guess I'm just slow. ^^;

im new, but i have a pretty amazing team on HeartGold. It is...
    Kingdra Lvl 100
    Scizor Lvl 73
    Dragonite Lvl 66
    Snorlax Lvl 62 (worst on team!!)
    Tyranitar Lvl 58
    Torterra Lvl 60 (got from trade with brother that plays Pearl)
    Nice team! So what did you come to PC for? Battling, trading, discussions...?

So, I'm new to the forum, but not quite new to Pokemon. I started playing Pokemon in 3rd grade with gold up until I finished fire red on my gba. At 17 I got back into my pokemon by playing through roms and hacked versions on my computer. I'm hoping I can buy a working DS (or maybe 3DS!) soon and dig into the newer pokemon games. Until I can get a job or whatever I'll still be obsessively replaying the older games and hopefully expanding my pokeknowledge here
    You've picked a great place to settle! PC's got fabulously busy discussion boards for everything Pokemon and lots of things not Pokemon, so take your pick and have some fun. :3

I joined a few days ago and I am really liking it here. It is so cool here. I love posting on Pokecommunity it is really fun!
    Glad you're having a good time! I hope you'll stick around~

Hi I just registered just a few minutes ago and I'm kind of new at this and I have a important message

I LOVE POKEMON
    Who doesn't? ;) If you really love Pokemon, I'll be seeing you around Pokemon General and Pokemon Gaming Central, perhaps?

Hi!
    I was wondering if anyone wanted to battle (black/white) over wifi. My friend code is 3353 3803 6494.
    Also, I'm new.
    I'll battle with anyone who wants to!
    Welcome to PC! I think battles and stuff could be taken to the Wi-Fi sections, so check them out!

Hello everybody, I'm also new here AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY *happy dance*
    Happy birthday to you!
    Here's a Pikablue!
    The New Users' Hangout

Welcome to PokeCommunity
    I'll be seeing you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    i'm new... hey guise. I wish you could hear my squirtle impression. its SPOT ON let me tell u this

OH and my charmander is pretty good. Dam i should work for Nintendo or whoever produces the show

Last edited:

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    Hi everyone!

I'm Cryptys, and I'm new to the online Pokemon scene. I have only played Ruby/Sapphire and White so far, but I bought Gold on ebay b/c I am in love with Ponyta and think it's the coolest looking pokeman by far (well that and Vulpix).

Just wanted to say that so far PC has been such a great community, and I really like it! People have been super-helpful and trustworthy (although I'm sure there are some not so trustworthy peeps out there). I'm just getting into breeding and I find it to be so much fun! Pokemon is really such a great game for those that like to keep playing and having tasks after the storyline ends. Feel free to trade with me or talk. =P

AkumavsArceus92

SF God >>> Pokemon God
    Years
    Hmm...where to begin? Well, I guess a greeting would be nice!

(clears throat)

"Waga na wa Gouki. Unu no makoto naru ichigeki m..."

Wait, no. What am I thinking? Sorry about that kids! (For the love of god, this a Pokémon Forum! Not a SF Forum!!)

Alright, let me try this again.

Greetings fellow Pokémon fans! My name is AkumavsArceus92. I am a huge fan of the Pokémon related products and have been ever since I first played Pokémon: Red Version (the first game I ever owned, played, and beat.) I especially love the Pokémon games. Pokémon gave me a childhood and made me who I am today (Unfortunately, I don't merit much value whatsoever.)! So, I want to say "Thank you, Pokémon!" and discuss a little bit about this phenomenon. I would love it if others would listen!

Oh, and my favorite generation is Generation II. I say that I guess because I was clueless in Generation I. I required a lot of assistance in Pokémon: Red Version. But by the time I played G/S/C, I pretty much had things figured out! Also, going back to Kanto after three years was the ultimate wave of nostalgia!

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hi everyone!

I'm Cryptys, and I'm new to the online Pokemon scene. I have only played Ruby/Sapphire and White so far, but I bought Gold on ebay b/c I am in love with Ponyta and think it's the coolest looking pokeman by far (well that and Vulpix).

Just wanted to say that so far PC has been such a great community, and I really like it! People have been super-helpful and trustworthy (although I'm sure there are some not so trustworthy peeps out there). I'm just getting into breeding and I find it to be so much fun! Pokemon is really such a great game for those that like to keep playing and having tasks after the storyline ends. Feel free to trade with me or talk. =P
    Hoenn is the best. :D

Welcome to PC! I can assure you your first impressions carry over to the rest of the site. Most of us are really friendly and willing to help and talk~
    I hope you find PC interesting enough to stick around!

Hmm...where to begin? Well, I guess a greeting would be nice!

(clears throat)

"Waga na wa Gouki. Unu no makoto naru ichigeki m..."

Wait, no. What am I thinking? Sorry about that kids! (For the love of god, this a Pokémon Forum! Not a SF Forum!!)

Alright, let me try this again.

Greetings fellow Pokémon fans! My name is AkumavsArceus92. I am a huge fan of the Pokémon related products and have been ever since I first played Pokémon: Red Version (the first game I ever owned, played, and beat.) I especially love the Pokémon games. Pokémon gave me a childhood and made me who I am today (Unfortunately, I don't merit much value whatsoever.)! So, I want to say "Thank you, Pokémon!" and discuss a little bit about this phenomenon. I would love it if others would listen!

Oh, and my favorite generation is Generation II. I say that I guess because I was clueless in Generation I. I required a lot of assistance in Pokémon: Red Version. But by the time I played G/S/C, I pretty much had things figured out! Also, going back to Kanto after three years was the ultimate wave of nostalgia!
    Hi, welcome to PC! Haha from your intro you seem pretty fun, hope I see that creativity when you post other places too. :3
    I myself began with Pokemon Emerald, so I never really got the full experience of Gen I and II, unfortunately. :< But oh well~

Years
    Hello there, poke-community! This is Jeremy, good to be here folks. Don't worry, I don't plan on being too much of a follower..am interested in creating my own rom hack! Though I don't have the knowledge I need so if intrigued, PM me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hello there, poke-community! This is Jeremy, good to be here folks. Don't worry, I don't plan on being too much of a follower..am interested in creating my own rom hack! Though I don't have the knowledge I need so if intrigued, PM me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Jeremy, welcoem to PC! The ROM Hacking sections probably have the resources you need, and maybe a few people willing to help you out. :3 Good luck!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hi im koga909 im new to this site iv been pokeplaying sense red when ss came out i got it and my bad habit kicked in I LOST IT I FOUND IT 2 week ago i onyl have 4 badges because i have been to busy ev training and breeding the best pokemon im able to so far Ive got 2 done with the ev training and i need to try them out im looking for a level 40 or so 2on2 double battle on soul silver friend code 4341 1597 1771

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey thanks! Am definitely hoping to get some help.
    You're welcome, and be sure to ask nicely! xD You wouldn't believe the amount of people who just demand demand demand... and then nobody wants to help them. Which is sad, but you know.

hi im koga909 im new to this site iv been pokeplaying sense red when ss came out i got it and my bad habit kicked in I LOST IT I FOUND IT 2 week ago i onyl have 4 badges because i have been to busy ev training and breeding the best pokemon im able to so far Ive got 2 done with the ev training and i need to try them out im looking for a level 40 or so 2on2 double battle on soul silver friend code 4341 1597 1771
    Hi there, koga. I think you could check out the Wi-Fi sections for battling, and trading perhaps if you want to. I encourage you to explore the rest of PC as well though- maybe discuss your Soul Silver game in the HG/SS forum? Whatever you choose, have fun!

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    hey, it's me, cbd98. I'm ne, but i've already placed second in the b/w release tourney, so i guess im not as new. I'm looking to start a rom hack or game, cause i got a great idea

Years
    Hi there,

I've stumbled upon this forum, and would like to give a little introduction.

I'm from Ontario Canada, currently studying Welding Technicians at Niagara College. I love pokemon, and have been a fan since the first day. Mr Mime, as you may have have guessed, is my favourite.

Want to know anything else, just ask away!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hi guys :3 I'm new here and, well I guess thats about it. Lovin' the site so far :3
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! It's an awesome place, glad you're enjoying it. :3 What prompted you to come here?

hey, it's me, cbd98. I'm ne, but i've already placed second in the b/w release tourney, so i guess im not as new. I'm looking to start a rom hack or game, cause i got a great idea
    Looks like you'll be hanging out in the ROM Hacking sections, then. There are lots of resources and people that could help over there, so good luck!

Hi there,

I've stumbled upon this forum, and would like to give a little introduction.

I'm from Ontario Canada, currently studying Welding Technicians at Niagara College. I love pokemon, and have been a fan since the first day. Mr Mime, as you may have have guessed, is my favourite.

Want to know anything else, just ask away!
    Welding Technician? Interesting. What do you do in that field?
    And why is Mr. Mime your favorite?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back