• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Oh my god, I love forums that have Newbie introduction threads. x3 I always feel so awkward when I join a forum because I'm convinced that if I start randomly posting on the main boards people will be all "what is this newcomer doing here argh destroooy!" >.>;

...Yes. Um. I'm new here and hi! I've been playing the Pokémon games since I was 10 and got my first little Blue cartridge for Christmas, but it was only when I started playing Diamond/Platinum that I really got into the fandom proper. :) I see I have a lot of anime and manga to catch up on, ho ho. Better go start remedying that now >.>

Anyway, I look forward to posting here and getting to know other fans ^.^ Sorry for the slightly strange introduction. ._.;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Actually, that was a pretty nice introduction you made there. I'm sure you can imagine all the simple, "Hey, I'm new..." posts we get around these parts. >> At least your post had some umph to it, eh?

Any who, it's always nice to gain another member who has been with the franchise for a while. Come, we must sit on our old rockers and reminisce about the good ol' days. I'll supply the lemonade. o/

Oh, and feel free to post in any thread you see. I can't imagine anyone would really discriminating against you just because you're new around here.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Thank you for the warm welcome ^.^

Any who, it's always nice to gain another member who has been with the franchise for a while. Come, we must sit on our old rockers and reminisce about the good ol' days. I'll supply the lemonade. o/

*pulls out a pipe and smokes* In my day, we only had 150 Pokémon! And none of these here new "Running Shoes" things! Nope, we walked everywhere! Not knowing the date because we didn't have a PokéTech nor the time of day because the sun never went down! We made our own notes on the backs of bits of paper about where we'd been and what types worked against what! None of these internet-chart things! And our rival never used to run into everybody! (Although he did have a weird fetish with smelling people, hmm!) We had it tough, but we still prevailed! *shakes walking stick at the kids across the road playing on their DSis*

I still play my old Pokémon Blue & Silver cartridges on the original brick GameBoy. Ahh, nostalgia. <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *pulls out a pipe and smokes* In my day, we only had 150 Pokémon! And none of these here new "Running Shoes" things! Nope, we walked everywhere! Not knowing the date because we didn't have a PokéTech nor the time of day because the sun never went down! We made our own notes....

XD Hahah. It's so true!

hi people!i`m aj 624!nice to meet you people.

It's nice to meet you too, aj. ^^

Welcome to the forums, you two!

Have fun here. :D

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
    hey everyone. I'm brand new (less than an hour old at time of posting, also new to forums in general), and if anyone could PM me with a simplified version of forum lingo and rules and stuff, I would greatly appreciate it. Also please check out my Profile.

Thanks,
    the one and only C.A.D. GOD

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    Hi everyone. I'm kind of back but I'm kind of new too. I have been away since I no longer have my platinum version anymore so I'm going to put my fan fiction and stuff up here instead. It's kind of unfair for the site that I just leave. :p Pleased to meet all of you again.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ...if anyone could PM me with a simplified version of forum lingo and rules and stuff, I would greatly appreciate it.
    The Community Rules around here aren't too technical, or overbearing. Your best bet is to read the rules as they are, straight from the source, instead of learning them through the grapevine. That's a tip right there, my friend. (b'')b

Hi everyone. I'm kind of back but I'm kind of new too. I have been away since I no longer have my platinum version anymore so I'm going to put my fan fiction and stuff up here instead. It's kind of unfair for the site that I just leave. :p Pleased to meet all of you again.
    Welcome back, Sgt Shock. Good luck with the fanfiction. o/

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
    @Hiidoran, I'm still waiting for my 15th post to share links, and i wasn't sure how to say it anywhere else, but thanks, friend

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    hey everyone. I'm brand new (less than an hour old at time of posting, also new to forums in general), and if anyone could PM me with a simplified version of forum lingo and rules and stuff, I would greatly appreciate it. Also please check out my Profile.

Thanks,
    the one and only C.A.D. GOD

Welcome to PC i am Diglett 032 i love to play sports

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Yo, Hi, This is my first day on PC, I'm a game lover and art lover, and I like Archery.
    I can't wait to get to know all of ya.

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
    Years
    Hi, I'm pikarich. Nice to see you all. Let's hope I can make some more friends and enjoy the warmness that is Pokemon together. I can't wait for HG/SS, have played Platinum to death after beating the Elite 4 in 5 days, and absolutely love Pokemon, a little too much for a 13 year old. I like football and cricket and absolutely love Mario, Zelda, and Metroid too.

Aurajade

Loving NGE!
    Years
    Uh... Hi. I'm Aurajade, and I'm kinda scared... Well, of my Eluminator Crashing while downloading Pokemon Jade, The katii Denji Telefang thing.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    and absolutely love Pokemon, a little too much for a 13 year old.
    Then what am I doing with the remakes at eighteen? ._. You're never too old for a hobby, Pikarich.

I like Nintendo, football, and Bleach(The anime, Not the toilet cleaner).
    Aww... but you get such a pretty gas is you mix it and ammonia. >:

That possibly-deadly, little anecdote aside, welcome to the community. Good luck to you and Pokémon X Team on that fangame.

Well, of my Eluminator Crashing while downloading Pokemon Jade, The katii Denji Telefang thing.
    GBC emulators are usually pretty stable. I wouldn't imagine you will encounter too many problems.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just rediscovered my love of Pokemon, but I'm definitely not caught up on the new episodes! I'm still stuck in the Indigo League. Originals! 17 and happy to be a Pokemon fan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back