• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I want Platinum as my never get bored game :x Emerald doesn't have enough Ice types T^T

Btw... I felt really bad about beating your game SmartOne :x It only took me two guess and one try ^-^' >.<
    Emerald has a fair amount, I think. Glalie <3 <3

Don't feel bad & it isn't my game lol. It's Jared's and I had known of it before so yeah. :3

Hi This is ShinyEmpoleon but you can call me ShEmpoleon. I am new here!
    Heyy, welcome to PC and the NUH!

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    Randomly off topic, but GUESS WHAT GAIZ

I CAUGHT A STUNFISK

IN A TIMER BALL

AND NAMED HIM ERROR <3

But yeah xD Welcome to PC, ShEmpoleon :3 Hopefully you stick around, this place is a lot of fun~

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
    Welcome, but you may wanna specify what download links you're talking about.

So one of your friends mighta taken them? :<

I have Emerald, Pearl, Plat, HG, Black, PMD: Blue, and PMD: EoS. :>

And... I like the random comment. lol

I was hoping you would! And we should totally battle some time! On black since i need to replay soul silver since my friend traded my pokemon to his game. And that's what i was thinking except i don't remember seeing anyone take anything. Im surprised it was the last time i saw them because when people are over i kinda get paranoid and i make sure nothing goes missing. But i guess i was trying to enjoy my party :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Bounce - Protect - Attract - Frustration. Or something like that. :>

I was hoping you would! And we should totally battle some time! On black since i need to replay soul silver since my friend traded my pokemon to his game. And that's what i was thinking except i don't remember seeing anyone take anything. Im surprised it was the last time i saw them because when people are over i kinda get paranoid and i make sure nothing goes missing. But i guess i was trying to enjoy my party
    Baw no I'm not good with battling. :< And that really is too bad.

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
    Bounce - Protect - Attract - Frustration. Or something like that. :>

Baw no I'm not good with battling. :< And that really is too bad.

I'm not too good either. Well i actually found out that the only reason my friend has been beating me is because he has been using hacked and uber pokemon vs my legit non uber teams. Its really difficult to beat wonder guard spiritombs, arceus's, etc. So how are you doing?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm just not good cause I forget the types of Gen 4/5 'mon a lot tbh. ^^;

I'm... overheating cause I was out in the cold too long and warmed up too fast. :x

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
    I'm just not good cause I forget the types of Gen 4/5 'mon a lot tbh. ^^;

I'm... overheating cause I was out in the cold too long and warmed up too fast. :x

And during my last like 4 battles i had to go on serebii and look up their types. And im sorry your overheating. And out in the cold...Umm that is pretty unrealistic for me because Florida tends to stay extremely hot. And i tend to use older gen pokemon but newer gen moves.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    And during my last like 4 battles i had to go on serebii and look up their types. And im sorry your overheating. And out in the cold...Umm that is pretty unrealistic for me because Florida tends to stay extremely hot. And i tend to use older gen pokemon but newer gen moves.
    xD; Floridians. Y'all have never been properly cold.

I don't even have a proper team tbh. I've not even finished the game lol.

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
    Ooh, which GBA games did you find?

And umm there are literally alot. I found like sapphire, metroid games, rocket power, etc. Just like a bunch of classics. And lol i forget to look and see if you've replied then i miss your question and its like a weird back and forth. Like by the time i post this you will have probably replied! :D haha

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
    xD; Floridians. Y'all have never been properly cold.

I don't even have a proper team tbh. I've not even finished the game lol.

Lol is there something wrong with Florida!? I prefer cold weather which is why i don't really like it. And lol i just made two proper teams like yesterday. And what is your favorite pokemon from Emerald?

That I have lol. Do you have Fire Emblem at all?

Heck Yeah! Wait which one?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Lol is there something wrong with Florida!? I prefer cold weather which is why i don't really like it. And lol i just made two proper teams like yesterday. And what is your favorite pokemon from Emerald?
    lolno Floridians are just amusing to Minnesotans in general.
    Breloom is my favorite of all time <3 <3
    Heck Yeah! Wait which one?
    Sacred Stones~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ooo. I like Sacred Stones @-@ *started up a rom recently* I love L'arachel and Lute =3 I'm definitely going for a Lute x Artur support and a Neimi x Colm support xD

And I'm from Florida @-@ Sort of... I just moved from there to Texas :/
    I SHIP BOTH THOSE AND DO THAT EVERY TIME. As well as Erika x Seth, Kyle x Forde, and Amelia x Ross. :>

Texas is gross. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back