• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernape of shadows

Pokemon Master Perfectionist
    Years
    sup, i'm new too.
    I'm just getting started and want to hack

Theanimal160, for gba games use visual boy advance. NDS, use DeSuMe or No$gba (recommend 2.6). there r some others however

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    sup, i'm new too.
    I'm just getting started and want to hack

Theanimal160, for gba games use visual boy advance. NDS, use DeSuMe or No$gba (recommend 2.6). there r some others however

Welcome to PC, infernape of shadows! Hope you like it here at PC so far.
    As for wanting to hack, there is an Emulation section here where you can learn about creating hacks, sprites and all kinds of things to prepare for your own.

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
    Greetings programs

Thought I'd show myself here for the normalcy of said action though I'm unsure what else to say aside from the reason I came here was the hacks but I am also a fan of the games in general as well and have been playing them from the beginning, and I'm also a fairly descent photoshop artist and when I get around to making a sig you'll see I'm not half bad and relating to that I offer my services to anyone who wants them.

Otherwise I'm glad to be here and I'll try not to leave the place untidy when I leave.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Greetings programs

Thought I'd show myself here for the normalcy of said action though I'm unsure what else to say aside from the reason I came here was the hacks but I am also a fan of the games in general as well and have been playing them from the beginning, and I'm also a fairly descent photoshop artist and when I get around to making a sig you'll see I'm not half bad and relating to that I offer my services to anyone who wants them.

Otherwise I'm glad to be here and I'll try not to leave the place untidy when I leave.

Welcome then~
    I'd like to see your photoshop stuff whenever you post it, since you sound pretty confident c:

hey guys i'm also new ... hope i can put some effort into the PC forums....

TOO MANY "..."S! Don't sound so shy~
    welcome to the forums, buddy :'D

Chickenbits

GiantMonsterLover
    Years
    Hi there ^^ After massarcing the defenders of the imperium in Warhammer 40.000 I was looking for a new Table-top game to play and seeing some old Pokemon TCG cards resparked my interest. Problem is noone here in sweden (or at least the part where I live) plays the damn game so I guess I'll have to stick with collecting and hearing you guys talk about it :P

I'm also a big fan of the games and I was thinking about getting competetive in them but since they are all about legendaries I gave up that idea aswell...

Oh well, this seems like a nice place :) See ya all ^^.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    Hey!

Hi, I'm Cyber-Dragonite from England. I've been playing Pokemon since the release of Yellow. My favourite Pokemon - as you can probably tell - is Dragonite, because Dragons are AWESOME!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    Hi Folks ,
    This is Poll, I have finished my studies this
    year itself. I am staying in Sydney. Glad to introduce myself
    in this site. And pleased to meet all the other members
    of this site.

MewShaymin

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    Give me a warm welcome!

Hello everyone my name is Maria. I'm really usually shy but I can express myself very well through writing. I love cute pokemon my favorite pokemon games were the gold and silver versions. I am very exited for Heart Gold and Soul Silver to come out. My interests include writing stories and poetry, playing video games, swimming, shopping and watching anime shows.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heey, welcome to PC, Pol and Maria. :D

Hope you guys have fun here, and I'm lookin' forward to Heart Gold/Soul Silver myself, Maria!

Can't wait to play SS. xD

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
    I'm Zheeph.

Hi i'm new here, i always have doubts about pokémon and i play it like 3 hours a day so i thought it would be a good idea to register. So, hi everyone, hope i can get some Friend codes to have some battles with people on my DS. =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Hi everyone i recently joined the pokecommunity forums due to finding out about ROM hacking. I enjoy that sort of thing so hopefully i'll get the hang of it! A couple of days ago i tried to start with fire red, but it seems that i did something wrong. I managed to change the charizard sprite correctly but when i did the rest of the title screen it all went horribly wrong. So could somone please point me in the right direction to a title screen editing tutorial for fire red that is noob friendly.

I'm looking forward to contributing to this community as i have hacked games previously, such as team fortress 2 for the xbox 360, until it got patched of course =S.

Hopefully somone can help me soon!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello welcome to PC I don't do hacks, but a lot of people do so you will have fun.

Mikazuki_yume

Never miss a beat
    Years
    Um.. Hello. I am a new user!

My name is Gwen, but call me Yume here. Im 18 and a college freshmen and have been a fan of pokemon for.. um.. let's see.. 12 years? Something like that. i collected the cards when I was little but Im still a major fan of the video games. Not so much of the mystery dungon series. Im the only one I know that still plays pokemon and as sad as it seems, I dont even have a friend code or whatever on the games becuase of the fact I have no one to battle or trade with.

So, with that note, Im hoping that here I'll be able to find some of my own people.

Chorus.EXE

Winner is Justice!
    Years
    Well, I'm new member, registered few week ago:D
    but didn't a chance to post...
    now I want other member get to know me:D
    I also have some friend in here, he he:D

Years
    Hi. newly registered
    already post 2 and this is my 3rd
    im here to play pokemon roms and to know other stuff on this game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back