• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Yowzah

Hiya everyone. I'm new here, so I'll just get to the point as to why I'm here. I'm looking to get involved in how to start making custom Pokemon games, and I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Like, just to know what to do and where to go to get more information. Thanks everyone!

Natsuki_Kuga

Raichu Hybrid
    Years
    Hello, My Dears

Well, I joined this here forum for 2 reasons: to spread around some of my work to more of the fandom, and to keep on the trail of someone who stole a concept of mine, and hopefully finally confront him, but it seems he isn't active on here anymore, so I guess I'll be doing the former a whole lot more instead-my specialty is making fake Pokemon concepts and illustration in general <:]

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    hello!i am new here too.my name is sareal.hope to share interesting things here with all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    New budy come here

Hi to all members!!
    I am new user of this site my self Daniel and I am from US.
    After discover you i am feeling happy.Hope we will share what we have and exchange our knowledge.
    Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    Hello everyone, I'm Teskk, new to this community. I seen a video on youtube.com by a user named Urdailywater playing a Liquid Crystal hack and he referrenced this site in his description. So, hi :D

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    Hello! Well as you can definetly see in the upper right hand corner - I am new here. ^^; So far, I am enjoying myself (haha) here and I will try to be an active member! I've always liked pokemon =p and I can't help but play other games (like a normal person) and do other things. Because of my weekday schedule, I might not be on often (otherwise that would be called procrastinating lol) but I see what I can do. It was nice meeting you all! See you later!

Rob_Gotta_Catchum_ALL

Pokémon MASTER
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    HI, I just joined over here cuz I got tired of the CRAZY load times and stalls at serebii forums...so far everything is going great on this site and people seem to be friendly from the posts I have looked at so far so im excited to be apart of the poké community

Yukima

Mad Scientist
    Years
    Hi!

I'm also new here, in a manner of speaking... I've actually been lurking around here for YEARS, especially in the ROM hacking section - I've been reading a lot of the tutorials and trying to do some hacking work on my own to see if I could successfully hack games like FireRed, Ruby or Emerald. I'm still pretty terrible at it, and at a point now where I can't accomplish anything without asking a lot of specific questions. And what better place than here to ask them?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to the forums you all!

Be sure to read the rules, be friendly to others (try and make friends here as well), and have fun!

@Yukima: Years!? Wow, that is a long time. I bet you have a good idea of how this site runs. :]

Good luck with ROM hacking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Haha, thanks ryche. :p
    Also, there is a difference between "Dragging" and "Gunpoint".

(Actually, I just posted a link from here.)

Welcome to PC.

Samoo

GPX+ Fan ~ Click The Eggs :]
    Years
    Well, Hai there ^^ Ish Samoo here :P
    Just thought i'd say hey, hope you're all doing good ;)
    Btw, if you see a Samoo on some other pokémon site, there's a good chance it's me. I haven't come across another, so it'd probably be me :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    hi everyone, i'm new in the forum and i wish i could have some fun around here and know more about pkmn.

thank you,

pkmn--master

Zantelofas8

play away
    Years
    hi everyone im new to this forum actually this is my first forum ever joined lols but yeah new around here hope to find some good friends^_^

Maco

learning the ropes...
    Years
    Just the sheer amount of rom hacking knowledge around here is great. It's exactly what i was looking for in a forum :)

I've started working on importing revamped sprites into the GBA roms, as a hobby and to develop my pixel art skills.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2010
    Hello everyone, my name is Paul been on this site a few times, but decided to join and talk about Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back