• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ji

derp.
    Years
    Uhm... hi... o Ao
    I'm Ji... it's nice to meet everyone.
    I joined yesterday but kinda got lost...

BUT! I found my way. Whee. :'D
    Hopefully I'll be here for a bit and make a couple friends.
    Guess I'll go scan the other threads now owo;;;

Last edited:

aka825

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    Hey! I'm Aka825. This is probably my 2nd post if I'm keeping track right. I'm really interested in making a new hack. I'm familiar to scripting, I just need help finding tile set editors. Any help? Also, does anyone know how to change a pokemon's icon (as in when you look at your team party or in the PC)? I'm really curious to find out.

So far PC's been awesome. Keep up the great work!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    So on to the question again the support bars, what are they exactly?
    Mhmm, that's a ROM Hacking matter. I'm pretty sure the majority of us here in New Users / Welcome don't know the answer to that. Your best bet would probably be to ask a moderator there.

Hey! I'm Aka825. This is probably my 2nd post if I'm keeping track right. I'm really interested in making a new hack. I'm familiar to scripting, I just need help finding tile set editors. Any help? Also, does anyone know how to change a pokemon's icon (as in when you look at your team party or in the PC)? I'm really curious to find out.

So far PC's been awesome. Keep up the great work!
    Glad you're enjoying yourself, but yet again this isn't a ROM Hacking help thread.

Try posting here, aka825.

rhydonphan

Ground-type Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    Hi, me again, um can anyone explain what a vcard is? i dont know if it is obvious or not, im kinda slow, so sorry.

rhydonphan

Ground-type Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    thank you for the information Hiidoran, im glad to be a part of the community. and also, is the wifi trade center safe to use or are there alot of scammers?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It's pretty darn safe.

With four moderators there, you can bet the scammers are few and far between. Feel free to make trades there, as we wouldn't let the board stay in existence if it wasn't secure enough to function. XD

lolliepopJess

Classic + Original All The Way
    Years
    Hiya my name is JessicaEmma
    If you want to chat just leave me a comment on my profile,
    i'm new here so I don't really no how things work to much.
    Dark & Fire pokemon.... <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    im a noob so can someone tell me how to put a signature or edit it and tell me how to download the pokemon games people are developing? please

Heey, welcome!

To edit your signature, go to this page, which is in your User CP, and from there you can add hosted images or just text.

& to download ROM hack files, first of all the creator of the hack will have had to release a beta file to download. Those can be found in each games thread, and you'll also need a copy of the original ROM of whatever game they made the hack from. That info is also in their threads, and you'll need an .IPS patcher. You can read more about all that right here, and this explains it better than I ever could.. xD:

Good luck with it, and you can PM me if you have any more questions. :3

Years
    Hi all this is my first time here

hi all im new to this whole pokemon hack thing

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
    Years
    Umm... hi, I guess? Sorry, I'm a total newbie. I actually joined PC last April to download Shiny Gold and stuff, but if you check my profile you'll see that I've done absolutely nothing else before this. So... yeah. I don't really want to make a lengthy introduction thread for myself, so I'll just say that I have quite a few ideas for Pokemon hacks, and I'll try to make them, provided that I have free time and all the hacking tools necessary. So... that's all. :)

Years
    The newest arrival

Hey the screen name is Shaymin's gaurdian and I've been the biggest pokemon fan since it premiere more than a decade ago... I'm also writing my new fanfic that premeires soon on this site called "Pokemon! the rising of an Aura Gaurdian!" I promised not to dissapoint you guys at all thanks for having me :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    Hey all.
    I'm new here and hope to have lots of fun.

Youre probably wondering why i called myself "elite four Jake"

Well ill explain that in another thread.

danijel_eternal_blue

darkness is coming
    Years
    heloo everyone
    I am here because I really want to make my own pokemon game hack but I don't know nothing only to make maps with prebased tileset and that isn't good enough.... so came here to study and learn.....and after all maybe I will make something that I will be proud of....by the way hacks, forums and everything on this site is excellent.....

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
    Years
    Hellew. Sort a' new. planning on rom hacking just like eeeeveryone else here i guess. if anyone wants to help out I'm game.Also if i need to know anything about the site, you know, lil tidbits that'd be cewl. here to make friends, and talk about the best game evar! pokemewn

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back