• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey I'm new here too and I was wondering if their was any new news on the names of the fifth gen games or any pictures of starters or what not so if their is please reply( even if their isn't )

There's nothing released about gen 5 yet, aside from the fact that the games are called Pokemon Black & White, and some screenies of the towns. Nothing has been said about the starters just yet. D:

I'm new here. Where is Rom Hacking?

The ROM hacking area is right here. :D

Flux

Expert gamer (addict)
    Years
    Hi I'm new here too and, I think I did about 100 hrs in a week too, I also beat pearl in 16 hrs EASY btw gamer, pryce is easy all you need is a good fire type and a good water type to beat him just make sure theyre high(ish) lv before nailing him, should be pretty easy, he's never beaten me and a bit of research on your opponent never hurt anyone soz for The rant guys xD, i just don't like it when people give up coz they got beat, just try harder!

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    Hey I'm new and was wondering if any one would like to make a trade for a jirachi or deoxys?

Sorry I mean I will give out the jirachi or deoxys for somthing else valuble

Last edited:

Poke-Rapist

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    im new i hate diamond pearl and platinum with a passion all the new pokemon look gay!!!!!!
    red blue yellow firered leafgreen are my faveorite
    oddish hated pokemon charizard the best

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    im new i hate diamond pearl and platinum with a passion all the new pokemon look gay!!!!!!
    red blue yellow firered leafgreen are my faveorite
    oddish hated pokemon charizard the best

Geez, just because you hate them doesn't mean you have to think all of them have a smile on their face, or in their eyes, or whatever. They don't. Your last line made no sense at all.

Anyway, shouldn't there be a Veteran area for people who have lived here for over 2 years?

ShinyChris

Lady Dada's Nightmare
    Years
    Hey everyone. I'm Chris from Washington state! just signed up. I've been a pokemon fan for years. Glad to be part of the pokecommunity.

:)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeahhh, right now it's pretty late at night/early morning for most, so it's a slow time. D:

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
    For a long time I thought I wouldn't be posting here, but since you need 15 posts to be able to post links to sites (the only way I want to post my fakemon is this way, because otherwise, I use Imageshack for uploading >.<)

Anyways, I'll tell you something about myself, in order to fight against boredom.
    My real name is Morris, I'm 16 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. This username doesn't reflect my nature. You might think I'm a creepy goth guy, but in fact, I am not. I just came up with the name because someone once wrote a story, and I was participating in it as an evil puppeteer who could use someones body as he likes by connecting the body with his hands by thin threads... So that's how my username was born.
    That said, maybe some of you might recognize my fakemon/pixelart. That's possible. I'm also on DeviantArt under the name Morisu-san. Uhm.. Not much to say now. You will get to know me better when time passes.

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
    Hello there! I'm new here .. =x

Hey everyone. I'm Chris from Washington state! just signed up. I've been a pokemon fan for years. Glad to be part of the pokecommunity.

:)

hi! im new here my name is john

and i would really like to battle someone on wifi really bad

For a long time I thought I wouldn't be posting here, but since you need 15 posts to be able to post links to sites (the only way I want to post my fakemon is this way, because otherwise, I use Imageshack for uploading >.<)

Anyways, I'll tell you something about myself, in order to fight against boredom.
    My real name is Morris, I'm 16 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. This username doesn't reflect my nature. You might think I'm a creepy goth guy, but in fact, I am not. I just came up with the name because someone once wrote a story, and I was participating in it as an evil puppeteer who could use someones body as he likes by connecting the body with his hands by thin threads... So that's how my username was born.
    That said, maybe some of you might recognize my fakemon/pixelart. That's possible. I'm also on DeviantArt under the name Morisu-san. Uhm.. Not much to say now. You will get to know me better when time passes.

To Vapore: Hi. ( Lol, that's it.)
    To Chris: Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it.
    To Adnarrim: Try again now. Maybe you'll get a battle because it's later in the day.
    To Demonic: Hi! I hope you get a chance to show us your fakemon sometime soon!
    And to all: You all sound like wonderful members. I hope you have a great time on PC!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Pokemon Gym Leader

hi peoples of pokeCommunity im new and a bit of noob for most things but play quite a bit of pokemon! Just wanted to say wouldnt it be cool if there was a pokemon game about you going on this journey trying to become a gym leader of your chosen type where you battle challengers and find people to join your gym. Would be a bit of a change wouldnt it? reply if you agree

pokefan9900

The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
    Years
    Hi! I'm new here. I know a lot about pokemon and have almost every game. I also have some experience with hacks. Can't beat sabrina in AshGray version 2.1 no haunter against kadabra plz help!!!

I agree. pretty good idea except the post-game should be you trying to become an elite four, then frontier brain.

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    ^ Playing hacks and making hacks is different, m'boy.

LOL @ Poke-Rapist's username, I actually thought it was Poke-[beep].

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back