• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums and I need a couple of battles here and there and some trading won't be harmful either. So hit me up so we can do this!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums and I need a couple of battles here and there and some trading won't be harmful either. So hit me up so we can do this!
    Check out the Wi-Fi Center for all your battling and trading needs. You'll more easily get a response over there. (b'')b

Welcome to the boards, everyone. Glad you all seem to be enjoying yourselves.

Steel_Magneton

Magnet Pokémon
    Years
    Greetings, i am Steel_Magneton, as you can see my avatar and my signature, you can guest that Magneton is my #1 Favorite Pokémon :D. i hope i can make some freinds and have fun.

Last edited:

Sparkler

Bam-Bam THe Azumarill :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Why hello there new useres, i am a new user myself, we can all be a happy family :X

Sparkler

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    : D Woot Woot I Am good! Well canytime, us new members gotta stick together!

Sparkler

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    *Trys to act smart*

Hmmm Favorite pokemon.

Does anyone really have a favorite pokemon.

Naw I Don't play favorites :/ I don't like singleing out any one pokemon (Ti's true)

(Other than Ditto, Ditto sucks he needs to go to his corner) <- Haha Just kidding

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Hey everyone! I'm a little (little because I know this forum for a longer time) new here...
    I know Pokémon since I'm little. My first version was silver, that I kindly broke with my Gameboy (It wasn't on purpose...)
    I'm here to learn more about games and rom-hacking, just for fun.
    I'm a little shy, but I act more like myself once I loosen up...
    Sorry if something I say (write) doesn't make sense, my english isn't good...

And a quick note, sometimes I talk a lot about pointless things 8D

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hey everyone! I'm a little (little because I know this forum for a longer time) new here...
    I know Pokémon since I'm little. My first version was silver, that I kindly broke with my Gameboy (It wasn't on purpose...)
    I'm here to learn more about games and rom-hacking, just for fun.
    I'm a little shy, but I act more like myself once I loosen up...
    Sorry if something I say (write) doesn't make sense, my english isn't good...

And a quick note, sometimes I talk a lot about pointless things 8D
    Don't worry, we are talk about random things ;D

Welcome to PC, Happiness!

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Check out the Wi-Fi Center for all your battling and trading needs. You'll more easily get a response over there. (b'')b

Welcome to the boards, everyone. Glad you all seem to be enjoying yourselves.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to give it a try! But, if anybody on here wants a Wi-Fi battle, just ask.

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
    What's goin on PC. I randomly came across this site through Google so I decided to register here. Been a while since I was a nub on a forum. Came here for the tradin/battlin purposes but hopefully I'll meet sum cool ppl on here too.

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
    Years
    Hi

well im a new user here but i have exoerience in pokemon my team in fire red is Nidoking Lvl.97 Mewtwo Lvl. 95 Scizor Lvl. 100 Blastoise Lvl. 100 Luiga Lvl. 98 Ho -Oh Lvl.99 and Ampharos Lvl. 94 no rare candys just alot of hardwork but yea i love dis game im 15 and ive loved pokemon since red and blue i have all of the games Red Blu Green (Japan) Yellow Gold Silver Crystal Ruby Saphire FireRed LeafGreen Emerald Pearl Diamond and Platinum now im just waiting for HEartGold and SoulSilver

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome, King of Boos, David1228, and Drone94, to the PokéCommunity.

Drone94, you sound like a big gaming fan. You'll fit right in here - there are heaps of thriving discussions about the games, with new ones being made every day. ^^

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Wow, I've been in the community for idk 3 months and I feel like I'm still new lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Wow! Looks like this place is getting more and more people everyday!
    ^ u ^
    I hope you all find many friends, and start to love it here! We've got awesome mods, Supporters, and normal members! I'm sure you'll all find friends soon! (Even in me if ya want)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back