• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

XandY

PC's #1 Coldplay Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Hey guys! I'm Ang ^^; A Drew Fan! I've been on the boards for about a day and a half and so far It's awesome :D

Hi Ang, welcome to the PC forums! :) We hope you have a good time!

In honor of the newly announced legendary pokemon for B&W, I quickly made a new sig to represent the new pokemon (and me ;P). Feedback?

AngHeartsDrew

Pokemon Co'Ordinator
    Years
    Hi Ang, welcome to the PC forums! :) We hope you have a good time!

In honor of the newly announced legendary pokemon for B&W, I quickly made a new sig to represent the new pokemon (and me ;P). Feedback?
    Woah! That's awesome! I do some photoediting but not as awesome as yours! I cant wait for the game to come out! and thanks for the warm welcome (:

Amaloli

Glacious!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Hi!

I am Amaloli, I've played Generation III and up. I collect Pokemon I find cute and making up my own except I don't show people because I'm shy about it :pink_blush:

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Man! Just got registered myself and being a new member! Didn't expect we can use Custom Avatar in this Forum. I remember the old day I was in the other Forum. Hahaha!

Alright! Avatar's change! what do you think?

Last edited:

cRaZyAbSoL

3610 3592 8544
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2020
    Hi, I just joined. I'm an experienced pokemon player. I started with LeafGreen when I was 6 and just went on. So, hi!

JokesterJesee

JokesterJesse*
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Hey Guys, Im on this sight and PE2K, My name ON PE2K is JokesterJesse, but i spelt my own name wrong when i was makeing this account, WHAT A FAIL! lol

I like to make graphics. thats what I do.

~JKJesse~

Years
    Hey I'm mortisha I'm new to the board :D I saw this site and heard it had information and help about making a pokemon hack so I was interested :D

XandY

PC's #1 Coldplay Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Just got Pokemon SoulSilver! So far, this game is really awesome, so I have high hopes! :)

Btw, I chose Cyndaquil as my starter. It's my #1 fav pokemon :P.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hey how do i play the game???
    You see, PokéCommunity isn't a game in itself... it's a discussion forum. That is, people come here to discuss all about the Pokémon fandom. There's really no "playing" aspect of it, but it can still be pretty entertaining. ^^

aravi

Pro trainer
    Years
    I'm a hacker developing my own new hack. I've been around a long time, though I have'nt quite posted anything. I propose to add fifth gen pokemon with some help, so if I can get any, you're welcome. I already have Gen IV, so don't bother about that. Anyways, hope to see some of ya later.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Good evening, Pokecommunity.

I've followed pokemon around since its conception in the 'nited States with the ever-glorious red version, and have yet to miss a generation since.

I decided to make myself a new home here due to my recent interest of ROM modification to get me a leg up with attempted programming and game design self-study and the immense amount of information I have found here.

I tend to be a taciturn person, though most wouldn't think it from the overly verbose narratives I tend to produce. A man of many words and even more reservations.

Ah, I had nearly forgotten. MalRune -- I originally go by the moniker of "Rune" but, having that taken away from me, decided upon "MalRune" in its stead. As for what it means, I could not definitely say -- though one carries the same name through most of their lifetime, what that one name brings to mind is ever-shifting in accordance to the actions of the person it represents. As I have done nothing as of yet (though one could rightfully say that this introduction is something of merit), it has yet to attain any value aside from that of its phonetic.

Tangential discussion turned aside, I am looking forward to my stay here.

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
    Years
    Just registered today. Started playing pokemon since Blue and Red first came out. Just got back into it with SoulSilver. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    I just joined yesterday but I just found this thread so....xP
    I've been into Pokemon since I was around 5 or 6 and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, if ever.
    So yeah. I'm not good at introducing myself but if anyone wants to talk I'm only a PM away.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    Sup. Name's Damon. Blu beast, Damon. BBD for short. (Yes that was a James Bond Reference xD)
    I just got HGSS and have beaten the E4 & Red. I decided I should go do some more pokemon themed stuff while I was on a Pokemon high. (Yea, I just switched from a Yu-gi-oh High, and sooner or later, I'm going back to a Naruto/Bleach High .-.)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Hey all. Anyne gotten HeartGold version? I've got it but there's a problem with it. It will not save at all. :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi all you new folks! For some reason I wasn't getting e-mails when people posted. Hm.
    You have the New Users Hangout subscribed? XD I knew there was something I liked about you...

Amazing introduction, MalRune. I almost had the urge to make that post your own thread, but I figured that's your business - you'd do so if you wished. Glad to see such a literate person joining up.

Welcome to you and all you other new members. Hope you all are having some fun out there. o/

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
    Hey everyone! As you can see I'm also a New Member! Allow me to Introduce myself!
    My name is Shinjiro! And I also like this Forum! The Custom Avatar feature is unique too! I join because my friend talk about this Forum.

With Respect and Honor to :
    The Poke`Community
    and
    Members and Moderators

Nice to meet you! Hope we can Cooperate each other!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back