• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Hey, I've been playing since Pokemon came to the US when I was in elementary school, I've played every version except Ruby/Sapphire

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Im new to all this and if anyone would be willing to help me i would aperciate it
    The New Users' Hangout
    Welcome! I can give it a shot. What do you need help with?

hEllO i Am TRoN nD I was Juss WoNdeRING iF WE COULD TRADE POKEMON ON HERE!!!
    Yesss, you can.

I'd suggest heading over to the Wifi Center for that.

They have areas for battling and trading there. :D

TFKitFG

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I'm just here to announce my thorough depression directly caused by the lack of posts in my introduction thread. It has left me feeling lonely and sadface'd. :(

Years
    Hey there man I'm new too and right now I see you can I are on the same page with brownies......darn it now I'm in the mood for a brownie.

Also I can't wait to talk about pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Just signed up after lurking on the site for a couple weeks. Just got SoulSilver and Platinum (I played R/B/Y and Gold/Silver back in the day). Looking forward to getting back into it!

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    Hi! i am new to pokecommunity and I just stated to liking pokemon lately. It does seem really interesting after watching the third pokemon movie :)

Years
    Hellooo I'm new to the forum...I joined a while back but started writing today. Aaaand I'm also kinda intimidated cause I haven't seen anyone say 'lol' at PC...maybe I just haven't looked around enough haha.

So, do we actually chat here or just introduce ourselves?

Josep93

Pokemon Novice
    Years
    I believe we introduce ourselves in this thread and chat at the same time perhaps.

I am also new to this forum since I haven't used it much lately and hopefully that I can fit into this website too.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Aaaand I'm also kinda intimidated cause I haven't seen anyone say 'lol' at PC...maybe I just haven't looked around enough haha.
    Nooooo, don't be intimidated! D: PC is actually a lot of fun, ya just gotta get out there and actually participate. I mean, we're serious when it's called for, but typically... we're a pretty laid back bunch. :D

I believe we introduce ourselves in this thread and chat at the same time perhaps.
    To answer both Sneezel and yourself, this thread can be used for both introducing yourself (although anyone is welcome to create their own thread - it usually results in a more personal welcome) and getting to know the community. The New Users Hangout is kinda like the kiddie pool, you can dip your feet a bit before completely diving on in to the community. :3

Welcome to PC everyone!

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    Hello, I just joined today! I'm not new to Pokemon forums in general though because I frequent two others, but... XP

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    Ello I am a person with a pet penguin..... I used special dye to make it look like a piplup!!! Don't worry the dye wont hurt it. She'll just have to take a bath later tonight. (Cold water of course) and... don't ask why I have a penguin anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back