• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Glad you're both enjoying the hacking scene.

PC's ROM Hacking boards are pretty extensive, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a thread about an old R/B/Y text editor somewhere in the abundant pile of dusty threads. Just do a search, m'boy.

Have fun stalking around the HGSS boards then, LilacDust. o/

FireRed Supergiant

ZIPPO used SLASH! Critical Hit
    Years
  • New member here, just checking around the place. I played the original Red/Blue (no Yellow) and then GSC series with my brother back in the day and am now interested in the Gen 3/4 games. I know the basic changes in gameplay and such but haven't looked much at storylines or new pokemon species (except legends) so as not to spoil the surprise.

The fire and psychic types were always my favorite. Hopefully some cool moves came out for them.

TehYoshiNinja

Back, again.
    Years
  • Two things:
    Sorry to disappoint you, Supergiant, but I just realised there's only three new Fire-type families in GenIV...and one of them's a legendary and another's the Fire starter family...

And second...
    Espeon and Umbreon are AWESOME! ^^ I'm still waiting for GenV, where they WILL announce a dragon-type Eeveelution (Drakeon? I don't know...)...all the Eeveelutions are awesome ^^

Ooh, ooh!
    And coffee's awesome too!
    And I'm overexcited!
    And I'm going to stop now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    Hey everyone! I'm CookieDough named after some icecream I really like :3, I like pokemon for very long now and I recently got across this forum :) I'm going to be here for a while! =D My favorite is Flygon, probably because I like dragons much =D

This forum certainly looks worth visiting, like some other forums i've been on =D
    I've got all the pokémon games completed from the first generation and they are my favorite console games!
    Also I'm interested lately in the Pokémon Hack stuff. And I like to play around with the mapping/scripting tools sometimes. I'm a noob =D
    Further i've got alot of experience with animating in some online browser game using a program called Flash, but that's not really a thing needed on this forums I guess. I hope I'll be here for a while!

Last edited:

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Espeon and Umbreon are AWESOME! ^^ I'm still waiting for GenV, where they WILL announce a dragon-type Eeveelution (Drakeon? I don't know...)...all the Eeveelutions are awesome ^^

Rock and dragon types for the next generation hopefully :) or normal... but that would just look like a bigger eevee

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Bugeon (Bug)
    Scareon (Ghost)
    Draceon (Dragon)
    Bouldeon (Rock)
    Eartheon (Earth)
    Cloudeon (Flying)
    Sludgeon (Poison)
    Eeveon (Normal)
    Blokeon (Fight)

Have i missed any?

someone should soo put these in a hack :P lol

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome welcome, Supergiant, and CookieDough. ^^

Also LilacLust, you could pitch those idea to someone's who's starting to create a hack. xD

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
  • Hey guys, I've been here a couple days and for some reason I never posted in this thread. Not really doing anything right now, I hope to get more active and do some things when I get my own computer.

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Meepman, you'll find there's lots to do when you know your way around!

Also, Lilaclust, I love Espeon and Umbreon too! I've successfully managed to get all 7 eeveelutions in diamond, and i'm up to 3 on platinum. I'm still trying, *Bangs DS really hard on table. Result: It breaks. Hehe, perfect reason to bug parents for a DSi...* Anyway back to pokemon...I think they should make an eeveelution for every single type. (Like for fighting it could be blokeon or something...Or maybe not <3.)
    Vulpix

Mister K

Silent Vagrant
    Years
  • 'Ello, people. I stumbled across this site in a search for new Shiny Gold info, since I didn't hear or see anything about it for the longest time. Now that I've been updated, I figured I might as well stick around, if y'all will have me, of course.

Background info... I've been a main-game Pokemon fan since the beginning. The only ones I haven't played are Leaf Green and Pearl. I once acquired a Pokemon Green ROM and messed around in there a little. Wow, those sprites are old... Look how far they've come.

Anyway, hope I'll enjoy my time here. ^_^

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Welcome, Meepman and Mister K. I hope you find it fun here at Pokecommunity!

And vulpix, i always have an eeveelution on my main story party :) and if i cant get one, i trade one from another game :P

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    Hi there, everybody. I have just joined this forum, and you will probably be amazed, but it was NOT because of Pokémon, but the Persona RPG, instead. XD But I love Pokémon as well.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi there, everybody. I have just joined this forum, and you will probably be amazed, but it was NOT because of Pokémon, but the Persona RPG, instead. XD But I love Pokémon as well.

Wow.. that's a first.

But Persona is awesome, and I hope you have fun in the RP. XD

Welcome to the forums~.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    welcome Shunjun and Fire2100, im sure you will find what you want here :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Ouch, lol i just sign up and my connection goes crazy, and i get banned from the IRC for flooding log-in (sorry about that). what's up everyone ^_^ I'm new here...

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I just want to say is hello because I'm new here to this community. :)

welcome let me introduce you. I'm Momo and I've been around here for quit awhile. Left but, returned.
    If you need any help leave me a message on my profile and I'll help you as soon as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back