• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokersblaze82

Eat the Rich!!
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Hello I am new. what to say...oh!! I am trying to learn Japanese been a fan of Pokemon for a couple of years...my favorite pokemon is Blaziken thats about it^^

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • hey, umm yeah i'm new and i'm quite nervous about talking to people, but just thought i'd introduce myself. well sort of....

Don't be nervous. PC's a fun and friendly enviorment for everyone ^_<. If you need help though let me know. I be happy to give you a helping hand. Well welcome to PC by the way.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hi I just joined and I'm not really sure how to start my own thread :( I'd like to say hi to everybodies here! ^_^
    Hey, Kunoichi. o/

I assume you're talking about making your own introductory thread right here in New Users / Welcome, but you can make a thread in any general board by looking in the left-hand corner and pressing the button that reads "New Thread." If you are talking about making your own introduction thread, then you can just click here for convenience.

hey, umm yeah i'm new and i'm quite nervous about talking to people, but just thought i'd introduce myself. well sort of....
    At least the hard part's over, am I right? XD;

Welcome aboard, you two. Have some fun.

TehYoshiNinja

Back, again.
    Years
  • Hey, Kunoichi. o/

I assume you're talking about making your own introductory thread right here in New Users / Welcome, but you can make a thread in any general board by looking in the left-hand corner and pressing the button that reads "New Thread." If you are talking about making your own introduction thread, then you can just click here for convenience.

Aw... you beat me to it. I wanted to be all introductory and stuff! ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Hello!

I mostly joined to showcase a Pokemon game I'm making, but after browsing the games being made, I decided to hold back on asking for help for the game and just get the people here to know me better. So here I am :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pssh, hey if you need help, then you need help. xD Don't hold back on asking, a lot of newbies here dive right into the ROM hacking /Game development, and are full of questions. :x No need to wait..

Either way, welcome to PC!

Hope this place gives you what you need to make your game.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Nintendork welcomed!

Hey im a new user known as nintendork
    Sooo...
    Yay
    (i'm pretty shy most times)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • just joined so any advice guys
    Don't try the banana pudding? BD

Nah, other than reading the rules and FAQ, there isn't too much more us members can offer advice-wise. Just get out there and start having some fun.
    Hey im a new user known as nintendork
    Sooo...
    Yay
    (i'm pretty shy most times)
    Don't sweat it, I don't know too many people who aren't reserved when joining a new community. It usually just takes some time. There are some socially adept people who can just blend right in from the get-go though. o/

Rambling aside, hope you have a good stay.

Welcome to the both of you. :3

TehYoshiNinja

Back, again.
    Years
  • Don't sweat it, I don't know too many people who aren't reserved when joining a new community. It usually just takes some time. There are some socially adept people who can just blend right in from the get-go though.

I'm one of those people I think...heh. I feel completely at home here...which is why I'm with all the energetic posting and such...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back