• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDark08

"I AM A MAN!"
Years
  • Hello there. Also new here; long story short, took a break for a while, but with the upcoming games, I caught the craze again. Thought I'd join to chat, get pointers from players, maybe do some RP.

Thanks for having me here.

Years
  • Hello im new here and i wanted to introduce myself Im jordan fasolini
    i watched every episode of the first season of pokemon but didnt watch the others ive had at least one or more versions of every generation games my ds is broke so ill need a new one before soulsilver and heartgold come out i just recently got a ps3 for final fantasy 13 cause im a nerd for final fantasy and have gotten into pokemon hacks recently i just finished pokemon fire red omega caught 217 pokemon with fifty of them level 100

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi, I'm new here. I hope I will stay active (lol) and make some friends. :3

Heart Bunny.. XD That's an adorable username.

Welcome welcome, Heart Bunny!

Have a good time here, play nice with the other kiddies, and don't be afraid to ask questions. xD If you have any, I'm always open to be PM'd.

Hello im new here and i wanted to introduce myself Im jordan fasolini
    i watched every episode of the first season of pokemon but didnt watch the others ive had at least one or more versions of every generation games my ds is broke so ill need a new one before soulsilver and heartgold come out i just recently got a ps3 for final fantasy 13 cause im a nerd for final fantasy and have gotten into pokemon hacks recently i just finished pokemon fire red omega caught 217 pokemon with fifty of them level 100

Welcome to the forums, Jordan!

That's certainly a lot to take in, games wise. o_o Although, having a love for games will definitely insure that you'll fit in just fine here. xD

Since you're into playing hacks, are you thinking of creating your own by any chance?

Frenzibrenzi

Pokemon Genius
    Years
  • Hiya guys!

Hi, I'm Kale Brenzi and it's my first time here.

I started to like Pokemon along time ago, probably around about 5 years ago.

I have a massive collection of Pokemon Cards and I have alot of Pokemon Games :D

I hope i enjoy my experience here.

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
    Years
  • Hello, I'm JTrainer and I just registered here. I've been playing Pokemon ever since the days of red and blue.

I registered at other sites before, but I left those sites because they were mean to me and my pokemon. They insulted my pokemon team just because I wouldn't change the kind of pokemon I use. You see, I am very attatched to my Pokemon. I actually care about them, which they made fun of, saying it is just a game and that I was stupid. I have a very active imagination, so I like to pretend my pokemon are "real" and are really my friends. Is that so wrong?

I am hoping I won't encounter such cruelty here. I will list my team soon, until then they are visible in the trainer card in my signiture.

Years
  • Hello. (: I was looking for a new forum to join, specifically Pokemon, so here I am for now.
    Sometimes I end up forgetting about forums, but I'll be here as long as I can. (:

~ Billie

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
  • Hello there, FrenzyBrenzy and JTrainer. Have a great time on PokeCommunity! (I don't think this is mini-modding, is it? I better check the rules again.)
    About your question, JTrainer. You're not the first person like that-my brother feels that way about his Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow (believe it or not, he has it.) You will not encounter that cruelty here for sure (anyone who thinks about doing it will easily be caught and banned!)
    If you're any good at writing, you may want to write a fanfiction about you and your Pokemon. Just a suggestion.
    I haven't been to this forum since July. It's about time I welcome some new trainers!

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You will not encounter that cruelty here for sure (anyone who thinks about doing it will easily be caught and banned!)
    They will most certainly not be banned for giving legitimate advice on improving his team, if he does indeed put it up for a review. There is nothing cruel about making suggestions for a strategic team, Rileyslucario. D:

Now, if they do it in a particularly harassing nature, then they might get stuck with some kind of discipline, but I'm sure they won't be so mean. Either way, that's not really for me to say, as I don't mod Strategies and Movesets.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Oh, and welcome back, by the way. :D

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
  • I actually care about them, which they made fun of, saying it is just a game and that I was stupid. I have a very active imagination, so I like to pretend my pokemon are "real" and are really my friends. Is that so wrong?

I am hoping I won't encounter such cruelty here. I will list my team soon, until then they are visible in the trainer card in my signiture.

That kind of cruelty is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back