• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Hello! I'm just curious, does my signature only show up in posts made after I've updated it? If I made a post two days ago and put a signature in today, does it only show up in posts made from today onwards?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    can someone tell me how to make a thread? I'm working on a new hack, and i need some help. pm me or reply.

just saying i do good in map hacking but everything else i need help.

Last edited:

Silver_Wind

Creative Artist
    Years
  • can someone tell me how to make a thread? I'm working on a new hack, and i need some help. pm me or reply.

just saying i do good in map hacking but everything else i need help.

Usually before you enter a thread there a option where you can Left Click, New Thread. It should be located at the top left corner of the forum.

But, I haven't look at the forum rules recently. So it might need a number of post before you post something immense.

Airin

~Dragon Guardian~
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I've been looking around the forum for quite some time now, but just recently decided to join! I hope to fit in here =]

Years
  • New here but not to Pokemon in general. Was shown here by a friend over at PPN. Hope everyone's as friendly here as they are there. =P

Yoruichi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    Hey ya all, I am new here as well. I don't really watch the anime as much anymore because it sucks imo

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heey, welcome guys.

If any of you have questions about this place, feel free to VM/PM me. :D

& yeahh Yoruichi, the DP anime isn't all that great, I'll agree. x_x

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
  • Hello! I'm new to this forum, but not to forums in general. I post in LittleBigPlanetCentral, the Minecraft forums, and Facepunch. I love Pokemon, and still have fond memories of the Crystal. The internal battery of Crystal died, so no more of my first game. (Any help with replacing it would be GREAT.)

Games I have
    -Crystal (RIP)
    -Ruby
    -Emerald
    -FireRed
    -Diamond

I may be getting one of the new-new games, maybe.

So in other words,
    Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Hey guys im new here n im enjoyin the forums so far n im hopin to learn alot about hackin roms and makin my own pokemon games :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Also new here ^.^
    I'm a veteran of the older games, so I'll be haunting the Games board...

ldida1

The penguin who likes pie.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    Hello im new here! well sort of... i made the account ages ago but forgot the password... (:

Years
  • Hello there...

My name is lorry...
    I am new here and though I would introduce myself. I have posted on pokemon forums before but this is my first time on this forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back