• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Hi! im new to being a member of the pokecommunity but i use it frequently for d/p game. i would greatly enjoy it if somone checked out my thread and replied to it. it is in the diamond and pearl discussion zone

Last edited by a moderator:

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
    Hey everybody. I am sort of new here. As you can see i am an absol fan, but i love CYNDAQUIL!
    Who doesn't?

TK of Poison

Old School Trainer
    Years
    Hey there Everyone, i am new to this site but not to the pokemon games. My first game was blue version but i didn't become a big fan until Yellow was released, but my favorites were Gold and Crystal so i was excited for Heart Gold. (never really got into Leaf Green or Pearl though ^_^;;)
    My favorite Pokemon would probably be Gardevoir then Nidoking at a close second, even though i love poison type pokemon. XD
    I joined to chat and get some nice info on Heart Gold, make trades without searching endlessly on the GTS for the Pokemon i want...(*is a shiny hunter, lol.) and perhaps battle some peoples once my team is ready. Prepare to get poisoned. XD

Longest intro ever perhaps?...

ShadowSalamence

Fan of the Dragon Pokemon
    Years
    Hi, guys. I'm new here.
    Crystal was my first game and I haven't stopped playing Pokemon since then.
    Apart from Pokemon, I like reading comics and playing handball.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, welcome ShadowSalamence! :D

It's understandable that Crystal pulled you in, I loved that game.

Have fun here. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    Hi

New to this forum too, just saying some hello so i can post links

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there Everyone, i am new to this site but not to the pokemon games. My first game was blue version but i didn't become a big fan until Yellow was released, but my favorites were Gold and Crystal so i was excited for Heart Gold. (never really got into Leaf Green or Pearl though ^_^;;)
    My favorite Pokemon would probably be Gardevoir then Nidoking at a close second, even though i love poison type pokemon. XD
    I joined to chat and get some nice info on Heart Gold, make trades without searching endlessly on the GTS for the Pokemon i want...(*is a shiny hunter, lol.) and perhaps battle some peoples once my team is ready. Prepare to get poisoned. XD

Longest intro ever perhaps?...
    Oh no, there have been much longer introductions. XD Which, is never really a bad thing...

New to this forum too, just saying some hello so i can post links
    Just make sure all your posts are legitimate, okay? It's fine that you wanna hurry up and get those first 15 posts and all, but spamming up the boards will just result in said posts getting deleted any how. ^^;

Welcome to the both of ya. o/

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    Hey there I did join a couple of weeks ago to download beta's by other people etc. Well i decided to make an entrance now, make friends and maybe even make a hack myself

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Hello everyone xD This is the first pokemon-based community I've joined. I finally got my wifi up and working so I decided to make some online pokemon playing friends <.<

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I actually do XD But only in HGSS.
    It's sprite is very cute.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Hey guys im new here.
    Enjoying the awesome :) forums so far.
    I hope i enjoy my stay here :)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Hi everyone! I'm gamefan18 and I hope I can get some good rescues on mystery dungeon. So when you need some rescuing pm me :)

PachiPachi

The Pachirisu freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Hi everyone! I'm a new user of pokecommunity so I'd be grateul if someone showed me the ropes.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Welcome to the forums new people ^^
    Hope you have a great time!
    If you need anything just drop me a private message ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back