• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Hey! My name is mike and i am a HUGE pokemon fan, i've been reading this forum for a little bit so i finally decided to join!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Hello, just signed up a few days ago. I've been a pokemon fan since i was a little kid and decided to play again when HG and SS came out, can't wait to start re-learning everything I've forgotten. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix_slayer

WASUP YALL?????
    Years
    Sweet! New skin!!! Hey guys, do you know where i can go to learn how to script?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Hey everyone i'm a new user ( duh) and a need some help...
    I'm currently working on a rom hack and need some help ( with scripts, tiles, hex editing, sappy, maps ect.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey everyone i'm a new user ( duh) and a need some help...
    I'm currently working on a rom hack and need some help ( with scripts, tiles, hex editing, sappy, maps ect.)
    You know, you could have just looked up one post and noticed the links Drew just gave another member. They're pretty much exactly what you're gonna need. D:

Years
    Hi everyone, new here, and its my first pokeforum too! I've been playing/watching/loving pokemon since i was seven years old (11 years ago now!) and can't wait to play HeartGold tomorrow when its released here in Australia! Hope to have a great time discussing all things Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Hey folks, I'm new. I kind of put Pokemon down for awhile, but a friend convinced me to start up on HG again. So here's hoping its still as addicting!

skyred

harmony
    Years
    heyy i new too..i came here cuz i thought i could learn more about pokemon and stop losing for once lol

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome to the forums everybody. :D Any early confusion or questions?

@ Professor Doakes: I'd say it still is.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Hey, I'm new to the site :) I've just got back into Pokémon so I've ordered SS...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back