• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Hi. 0: PokeCommunity is fun to lurk on. I'll try to post every now and then... but I'm more of a lurker. xD Call me Artic, I suppose.

Also, Drew, I think I've seen you on another website but I'll never tell you my other aliases. c:

Kikorino

Pokecommuter
    Years
    <3 Hey everyone. x3 I'm Sarah, and I wanna make some friends.

And by friends, I mean the ones who actually talk to me. :3

I'm addicted to Pokemon, and love talking about it... and other stuff, if you wanna. (Cause I'm not obsessively addictive.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    hi !
    obviously, i'm new here, but i've been a pokemon lover since i was a little girl !
    i've recently gotten into anime and i'm about to start the process of watching ALL the old episodes of pokemon.
    i actually found this site because i was trying to decide whether or not i should watch the dubbed or subbed version.
    if anyone who has seen both would like to chime in, i'd really appreciate it !

well, i think that's about it.^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hi !
    obviously, i'm new here, but i've been a pokemon lover since i was a little girl !
    i've recently gotten into anime and i'm about to start the process of watching ALL the old episodes of pokemon.
    i actually found this site because i was trying to decide whether or not i should watch the dubbed or subbed version.
    if anyone who has seen both would like to chime in, i'd really appreciate it !

well, i think that's about it.^_^

If you can, I'd definitely watch the sub, but it's also harder to find, where as plenty of sites stream the dub episodes, soo yeah. x__x It's a shame, but if you do manage to find subbed episodes, I think those would be best.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010

If you can, I'd definitely watch the sub, but it's also harder to find, where as plenty of sites stream the dub episodes, soo yeah. x__x It's a shame, but if you do manage to find subbed episodes, I think those would be best.
    thanks, man. i just watched the first episode subbed and i can already tell i'm going to love it. =)

and so it begins....

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
    Oh man I was eating peeps as I read that, feels good. :)
    whats up arcanine?

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
    I'm good :D

I don't eat peeps. I eat rabbits (luckily of the chocolate variety- you can send out your Lopunnies now :D)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi yall im new here!!

And I was wondering how do I put Trainer cards and those things on the posts??

I'm guessing that you're talking about how people have Trainer Cards in their signatures? If so, your signature can be edited on this page, and as for trainers card.. Those can be made real easily, by going to Google and tying in 'trainer card generator'.

After you make your card, you'll wanna save the picture, and host it somewhere like TinyPic.com.

Once it's hosted, TinyPic will give you the card's URL, and you can copy/paste it into your signature. It's really not as hard as it sounds. xD;

You'll also wanna wrap the url in Image tags, like this
    The New Users' Hangout

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Hello :) i just joined to look into some competitive double battling. can anyone point me towards the right forum?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back