• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir

Years
    Hola, (no I don't speak spanish lol) But I'm Sir! and I was surprised that this name wasn't taken yet. PM me , I LOVE talking. I can help out with teams and stuff too.

Years
    First post. Yay.

Need to amass 15 posts so I can have sprites in my Trading Thread. Whats up with that? Says I can't link to other websites ;_;

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hey PC, new user here. Hopefully I can bring some fresh ideas here seeing as how I've been involved in pokemon since the beginning :D. Anyways, nice to see a welcoming community.

Archina

<- will eat your face off.
    Years
    Your Face.

hi there people whats everyone been up to?

just joined here (obviously) and ive poked around at pkmn roms but never done a full one. but yea ive been a pokemon fan for about 10 years and still going.

so yea im gonna have to find a list of tools i would need to make a rom (if i do ill do it on emerald) so if anyone could send me a list id be grateful. (and yes i have quite a few tools but id like to try out a variety and see whats best for me to use)

Blights

Trying to Get to the Chopper
    Years
    Hooray! First post. I'm Nathan (Blights), I use Blights for MMO's and such, so I thought "Why Not?" when I saw it was available, anyway since my Wi-Fi likes to screw with my DS, I can't battle anyone, but once it is up, I will include it in my signiture.

Anyway, you all seem cool, and the website is nice.
    This is where I can't think of anything else to say...
    Thanks?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

just joined here (obviously) and ive poked around at pkmn roms but never done a full one. but yea ive been a pokemon fan for about 10 years and still going.

so yea im gonna have to find a list of tools i would need to make a rom (if i do ill do it on emerald) so if anyone could send me a list id be grateful. (and yes i have quite a few tools but id like to try out a variety and see whats best for me to use)

Oh, ROM hacking tools?

I think the Toolbox subforum in the ROM Hacking area would help you out here. :D

Years
    hi guys, obvs im new here. lol, I have an idea for a hack, alas, my spriting skills need alot of work, and scripting is touchy buisness for me. so i hope i can pick some things up.

Years
    • DC
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    New

Hi, I'm new! I joined PokeCommunity in December ['09] but I haven't had a chance to explore; so here I am! Feel free to msg or IM me!

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
    hi everybody! i'm Jessie1065. i just got my first proper pokemon game, after playing on o foreign version of pearl... i'v got soul silver.
    can wait to try it out!!!
    bye
    oh, one more thing...

i'm a little bit nuts 0)_(o

Hello everyone, I am new here and so far this site looks great! i hope to meet and battle some new people here, but for now, i dont know what else to say (lol).

Hola, (no I don't speak spanish lol) But I'm Sir! and I was surprised that this name wasn't taken yet. PM me , I LOVE talking. I can help out with teams and stuff too.

hi
    thats retarded i know but i dont care

First post. Yay.

Need to amass 15 posts so I can have sprites in my Trading Thread. Whats up with that? Says I can't link to other websites ;_;

Hey PC, new user here. Hopefully I can bring some fresh ideas here seeing as how I've been involved in pokemon since the beginning :D. Anyways, nice to see a welcoming community.

Hooray! First post. I'm Nathan (Blights), I use Blights for MMO's and such, so I thought "Why Not?" when I saw it was available, anyway since my Wi-Fi likes to screw with my DS, I can't battle anyone, but once it is up, I will include it in my signiture.

Anyway, you all seem cool, and the website is nice.
    This is where I can't think of anything else to say...
    Thanks?

Hey, I'm Team_SJK, founder of the DS Pokemon team of the same name. I am very glad to be here.

hi guys, obvs im new here. lol, I have an idea for a hack, alas, my spriting skills need alot of work, and scripting is touchy buisness for me. so i hope i can pick some things up.

Hi, I'm new! I joined PokeCommunity in December ['09] but I haven't had a chance to explore; so here I am! Feel free to msg or IM me!

Eep, too many quotes. But I noticed that most of the quoted haven't had a warm welcome yet, so I'll hand one out.

Welcome to PC everyone, I hope you enjoy it.
    To VulpixXVulpix: In your starting post, you could list your intrests, dislikes, an army of hi, an army of smilies >.> etc.

To everyone who tries to get 15 posts soon: It took me a while to get 15 posts. Like, two months. And right now I still have a horrible postcount. (I hope you guys do better than me.)
    To Archina: I've been up to reporting a spammer, posting in the thread where I made my first post, (here, look on the first page-I'm the first one who posted!) reading a post about switching teh generations around, and making my sig creepeh.
    To Blights: If you really can't get on wifi on ds for long periods of time, you could try PBR if you have a Wii. Wiis connect to internet better than DS's.
    To Team_SJK: Are you saying that you're really the founder of that team? Or just have same name? Because I doubt a founder would go on a kids forum all about Pokemon. >.>
    To MariL: Why did you join if you wouldn't post? It doesn't look like you're very active. I think there's a rule against posting here if you're over two months old and saying you're new, but the mod's should take you as an exception.

Last edited:

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    *peeks his Skymin-y nose in the thread* Oh, hi there! *Sets a plate of sweet poffins on a table with his ears* Enjoy 'em! *He runs off*

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    *peeks his Skymin-y nose in the thread* Oh, hi there! *Sets a plate of sweet poffins on a table with his ears* Enjoy 'em! *He runs off*

mmmm cookies. om nom nom nom.

good to meet ya skysage. enjoy the site ;) feel free to pm if you're bored.

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    Hi! I'm Chickorita and I literally just signed up. You'll see me mostly in the Fanfiction section. ^^; Er... how is everyone?
    Welcome to PC :3 Feel free to also create an intro thread if you haven't already... Make sure you read the rules and enjoy your stay! There's sweet poffins on the table over there, so feel free to nom at your leisure...

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Hello everyone, I'm new. I'm working on a rom hack and i hope to start posting there soon!

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
    Hi! I'm Chickorita and I literally just signed up. You'll see me mostly in the Fanfiction section. ^^; Er... how is everyone?

Hello everyone, I'm new. I'm working on a rom hack and i hope to start posting there soon!

To Chickorita: I can't wait to read your fanfictions. And I'm hungry.
    To Buzimu: Sounds nice. What's the ROM hack called?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back