• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm Emily aka November Darling! I've been playing Pokemon for nine or ten years, starting with Silver and Blue, but I just recently got back into it a few months ago when I got a DS and Diamond (I completely missed Gen III due to not having a GBA and am still working on getting one of the games). Right now I'm completely obsessed with SoulSilver, it's like I'm ten again :D

Outside of Pokemon, I study French at college and hope to be a translator someday. I also enjoy acting and playing tabletop rpgs like D&D and Call of Cthulhu. Feel free to pm me, and I'll see you guys around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    To MariL: Why did you join if you wouldn't post? It doesn't look like you're very active. I think there's a rule against posting here if you're over two months old and saying you're new, but the mod's should take you as an exception.
    -Sigh- We really should make it a rule that members have to understand the rules around here before they can welcome. >:

No, you're free to post in the New Users Hangout as often as you like, as there's no cutoff date for being "new." Now, creating a thread after being ACTIVE for two months would be against the rules, yes. Just thought I'd clear that up for you, MariL.

It's not difficult at all to accumulate 15 posts around here. Simply go to one of the offtopic boards and give your honest opinion in the threads there. It doesn't take a lot of thought, and you'll have your required posts in no time... not to mention the attention of some regular members if your replies have some good substance to 'em. ^^

Oh, and November Darling... you're awesome. I'm working on major in Japanese myself. :D Thought about going the translator route, but I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna tack on an education degree and teach it. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime. We language majors gotta stick together! o/

Welcome aboard, everyone. :D

Years
    Oh, and November Darling... you're awesome. I'm working on major in Japanese myself. :D Thought about going the translator route, but I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna tack on an education degree and teach it. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime. We language majors gotta stick together! o/

Thanks, you are pretty awesome yourself! Language majors ftw! I actually thought considered teaching French, but years of watching my mom teach have made me realize that I would be an awful teacher. It is tough!

Japanese is really great too. I studied it for a year in junior high and loved it (even though I've completely forgotten everything I learned by now). I totally aspire to be a polyglot someday :D

Fishu

W-what?
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    :>! Well, hi everyone, you can call me Fish or Fishu or anything really, as long as I know its me. I've been a avid Pokemon fan ever since it came out, and it kinda died down until I played Emerald, which is the first Pokemon game I finished from head to toe, HAHA. I like Emerald, HGSS, DPP the most out of the games (I know D':) and I am an art collector I guess you can say.

I like to draw & write alot on my spare time, so I'll prob be hanging around the art sections of these forums the most. Hope to see you guys around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    hello its dtwrules i have recently decieded to make a pokemon hack! i have the jist of things except the scripting!! can anyone help me?

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hey guys. I'm new here too, looks like a wonderful community, hope I can contribute something to it. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I can't really figure out where to go after defeating lucario in the tree of origin ???????
    I forgot the city name mentioned by steven?????????/

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    4/\/|)123\/\/ 1z 83457. 1 5|>33|< 1337.

Hi, im andrew and i play pokemon.
    i play pearl
    i like to battle
    iz ther a forum where u can battle, reveiw somones party, and have someone reveiw yours??

4/\/|)123\/\/

DarkLugia91

Lugia Girl
    Years
    Hey everyone! My name is Crystal but usually people call me Lugia Girl cuz I love Lugia so much *sweat drop* Anyway I'm a big fan of pokemon roleplays and of the pokemon games/animes/movies and have been interested in Pokemon ever since it first came out (I guess for the past 11 years; so since I was 8 I've been into it). Yes I'm a female who is 19 years old into Pokemon :P I know some people can't believe that (I said SOME not all :P). Anyway hope to join some roleplays soon and make some new friends on this site.

*looks over at the yummy sweet poffins* Sweet was always my favorite flavor... *takes a few and noms on them* Thanks SkySage ^^ Mind if I call you Sagy? o.o and welcome to anyone else who is new as well even though I literally just started today lol

Rumi

Bottlecap Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    Hello. :) I'm new, just thought I'd check in here. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time now and am currently addicted to SoulSilver! :D I've gotten a lot of Pokemon news and tips here, so I thought I might as well get an account!

Years
    Well, this forum looks like a nice place to me.

Hello there, PC, my name is Shen (added the Sorein part, since another user has "Shen" as his screenname), and I have come here after taking a look on recommendation from Neo Pikachu. We're both friends from Pokemon Elite 2000 Forums, so I take his word for good things, this being one of them, and I am glad I did.

I, personally, am an RPer and a writer, so I am hoping to bring a couple of my Fanfictions over from PE2K to here, and I hope those who read it enjoy it. I also hope that the plethora of RPs I see around here are quite enjoyable to participate in ^^.

Here's to all the friends I may make sometime in the future, both near and far!

Years
    Hello peoples! The name's Shannon, but my nickname is Pinky. Feel free to call me whatever you want :) I'm currently studying game design and development at college which is so much fun!
    I've been creeping the forums for awhile so I decided to join myself lol Also, I was a huge fan of the Pokemon anime and card game when I was younger, and I've just started getting into the games :3 I'm really nice so feel free to talk to me!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    :>! Well, hi everyone, you can call me Fish or Fishu or anything really, as long as I know its me. I've been a avid Pokemon fan ever since it came out, and it kinda died down until I played Emerald, which is the first Pokemon game I finished from head to toe, HAHA. I like Emerald, HGSS, DPP the most out of the games (I know D':) and I am an art collector I guess you can say.

I like to draw & write alot on my spare time, so I'll prob be hanging around the art sections of these forums the most. Hope to see you guys around!
    Welcome to PC! I think it's the new technology they use that draws people into the new games more, they really made HG/SS a little more colorful plus with the partner features, brings back Pkmn. Yellow memories.
    hello its dtwrules i have recently decieded to make a pokemon hack! i have the jist of things except the scripting!! can anyone help me?

Link Removed
    You should check around the ROM Hacking section. link
    Hello everyone! I am new here and loves Pokemon games! Enjoy! :D
    Welcome to the Forum! Hope you have a great time.
    Hey guys. I'm new here too, looks like a wonderful community, hope I can contribute something to it. :)
    Welcome to the Forum! I'm sure you'll find just the thing you love here.
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I can't really figure out where to go after defeating lucario in the tree of origin ???????
    I forgot the city name mentioned by steven?????????/
    Welcome to the Community! Can't really help you out there, but you could try the Spinoff Quick Question Thread link if the game is on the list.
    Hi, im andrew and i play pokemon.
    i play pearl
    i like to battle
    iz ther a forum where u can battle, reveiw somones party, and have someone reveiw yours??

4/\/|)123\/\/
    Welcome to the Community! You're looking for the Srategies & Moveset section and also the Battle Stadium
    Hi guys I'm Fithboy (obviously) and I'm from Briton.
    Welcome to the Community Fithboy!
    Hey everyone! My name is Crystal but usually people call me Lugia Girl cuz I love Lugia so much *sweat drop* Anyway I'm a big fan of pokemon roleplays and of the pokemon games/animes/movies and have been interested in Pokemon ever since it first came out (I guess for the past 11 years; so since I was 8 I've been into it). Yes I'm a female who is 19 years old into Pokemon :P I know some people can't believe that (I said SOME not all :P). Anyway hope to join some roleplays soon and make some new friends on this site.

*looks over at the yummy sweet poffins* Sweet was always my favorite flavor... *takes a few and noms on them* Thanks SkySage ^^ Mind if I call you Sagy? o.o and welcome to anyone else who is new as well even though I literally just started today lol
    Welcome to the Community! Age is just a number I'm sure there are older members, not to get them mad or anything. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    Hello. :) I'm new, just thought I'd check in here. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time now and am currently addicted to SoulSilver! :D I've gotten a lot of Pokemon news and tips here, so I thought I might as well get an account!
    Welcome to PC! Glad you decided to join the more the merrier.
    Well, this forum looks like a nice place to me.

Hello there, PC, my name is Shen (added the Sorein part, since another user has "Shen" as his screenname), and I have come here after taking a look on recommendation from Neo Pikachu. We're both friends from Pokemon Elite 2000 Forums, so I take his word for good things, this being one of them, and I am glad I did.

I, personally, am an RPer and a writer, so I am hoping to bring a couple of my Fanfictions over from PE2K to here, and I hope those who read it enjoy it. I also hope that the plethora of RPs I see around here are quite enjoyable to participate in ^^.

Here's to all the friends I may make sometime in the future, both near and far!
    Welcome to PC! I guess PC getting recommended by someone from another forum is a great accomplishment.
    Hello peoples! The name's Shannon, but my nickname is Pinky. Feel free to call me whatever you want :) I'm currently studying game design and development at college which is so much fun!
    I've been creeping the forums for awhile so I decided to join myself lol Also, I was a huge fan of the Pokemon anime and card game when I was younger, and I've just started getting into the games :3 I'm really nice so feel free to talk to me!
    Welcome to the Community!
    I guess we'll be in the same field someday, which college are you attending? Glad you decided to join the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.
    On the background I have that purple is extremely hard to read.

phew!!!....lol

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Good afternight, all.
    I don't get why they raped Lavender Town in the new games.
    I heard they decided it's "too scary" for kids.
    Geez, who do they think played the original games? Old people?
    -.- Guess I'll stick to LeafGreen.

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
    I've been around the forums for a couple of days, but never made a "Hi I be here" post, and it seems kinda pointless to make one now... So I'll just say hi here.

Hi! -waves and offers cookies and brownies to all-

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Good afternight, all.
    I don't get why they raped Lavender Town in the new games.
    I heard they decided it's "too scary" for kids.
    Geez, who do they think played the original games? Old people?
    -.- Guess I'll stick to LeafGreen.
    Welcome to the Community!
    I haven't made it that far, I hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

I've been around the forums for a couple of days, but never made a "Hi I be here" post, and it seems kinda pointless to make one now... So I'll just say hi here.

Hi! -waves and offers cookies and brownies to all-
    Hello! Welcome to the Community! I hope you've found the community to your liking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back