• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Hello Everyone as you can see im new aswell
    and I have skills in map hacking so if anyone needs help with a new game there making i'll be glad to help.!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    hello

*takes off carnivine from head*

Hi all pokéfans and pokéfreaks alike! MorruMaster14 here signed up at PC:)

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    welcome to the site. nice to meet ya. =] we got orange soda and code red mountain dew in the fridge. make yourselves at home.

khornan

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hey guys :) New here and just taking the oppertunity to say hi! Hope my stay here at PC is a fun and informative one.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    Riolu/Lucario PLEASE!!

Hi everyone! I'm new and just need me a Riolu or Lucario. I'd prefer a male one let me know if someone has one please!!!!!
    My friend code is: 3653 2922 3634

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hi

Hi I'm new here, I'm just looking to sell some pokemon cards. Would anyone be interested? I'm practically giving them away, just request the card and offer a price...we can talk about the details later.

Alright thank you

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hey there strawbearry nice to meet ya.
    doing fantastically tonight =]
    also daft punk is awesome

welcome to the site everyone!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    Yo fellows. I'm a little boy who is bored of the national pokemon site. I'm here to trade more pokes, because I love it.
    I haven't so much knowledge about EV, IV .. u name it. But I hope that i will learn it here :)

cannibal_

blood is spilling everywhere.
    Years
  • hello all!!!
    I am not a newb to pokemon games( okay maybe alittle :3) but i am new to forums of such. so heres ta many friends and trades!

-cannibal_

Years
  • Hey all.
    I've been playing Pokemon since original Red and Blue but I'm totally new to pokemon forumming so here I am hoping to stay and enjoy it ;D

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • Come one, come all, to see the amazing Kenpari! Now on display at PokéCommunity Forums!

I've been looking for a new Pokemon forum to start going to for a while, smogon I don't find very user-friendly at all, so I figured I'd try this place after a bit of searching. I'm a competitive battler, have been going on that for a year and half now, but always looking for room to improve.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Sup. I'm new here, but I'm mainly posting here so I can post the hack I've been working on since you need 15 or more posts to do URLs. Yeah...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back