• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2010
    Wassup people, im super new here. I represent every sense of the word "newbie". I looove ARCANINE! He'z just the coolest thing eva! I've played most of the pkm games [excludin spinoffs]. Im not much of a battler, but i do like trainin em and fillin the pokedex. I also like the anime, though i've only watched up till the hoen saga (i know, pathetic). And... other than that, i'm just lookin to have a great time and meet new people.

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
  • New...

Hi, I'm new here

I'm sort of a computer/technology idiot so...things like blogs, and things like this are quite new to me...if I make a mistake in something please feel free to correct me! I hope we get along well! ^^

I've played Pokemon Diamond, and am currently playing Platinum and SoulSilver.

I love the Manga!!!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hello, MelodyOfSadness. Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Ask questions if you need, and read the rules if you haven't.

This starts to feel real cheesy after a while...

RalfJR

Normal-type user!
    Years
  • Hi everyone, i´m new here, but i think i will feet here, i´m a kind and good person, sorry for my bad english... and i like pokemon since chilhood i´m in good mood like, every hour of the day... so its good to meet ya everyone!.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hi everyone, i´m new here, but i think i will feet here, i´m a kind and good person, sorry for my bad english... and i like pokemon since chilhood i´m in good mood like, every hour of the day... so its good to meet ya everyone!.

Welcome, RalfJR. I hope you enjoy time here. Also, don't worry about your how bad your English is or isn't. As long as you can speak some.. its quite alright. You'll be surprised at the amount of non-native English speakers here. Anyways, if you have a question, or need help, just ask.

RalfJR

Normal-type user!
    Years
  • OK.. i have a question..how i can change my "beginner trainer" tittle? because, well i don´t know much of this page and i´m new..if you find this a little weird... i can be a little well..you know clueless.. but i´m in good mood every time and.. sometimes my account closes is normal??

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    1. Click User CP.
    2. Go to Edit your Details.
    3. Locate Custom User Title.
    4. Type in what you want it to be
    5. Save.

xD I don't think that it needed that many steps.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Hey, i'm Fire-Maker. Choose this moniker as i normally opt for fire pokemon and my level 59 Typhlosion speaks for itself when my others are level 30's and 20's.

RodeoJones

True Blue.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    I'm new here as well. About to beat soul silver...hadn't played pokemon since red came out. I like where the series has gone. Thanks!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hello, guys. I hope you enjoy your time here. I bet you'll find at least one group that you fit into. As always, read the rules, and ask if you are confused. I'll be happy to help.

Numbuh 0

PKMN Elite
    Years
  • Hello PC Community.

I just joined today and I'm really hyped to be learning about creating my own Pokemon games and hopefully soon be working on a prototype of my own. I have been practicing Advanced Map and Overworld Editor - Rebirt Edition but I'm just a noob with those programs. I still need alot to learn.

If any pros here wishing to help a noob with his idea please message me. I have the story laid out already, I just need to learn how to change the whole map of a region, change pallets, create and implement new sprites, and more.......

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Welcome to PC, Numbuh 0. Not to come off as rude, but putting community after PC is redundant. the C stands for community. I wish you luck in your hacking endeavours. Also, you will probably find a warmer reception in regards to hacking in that area. Most people who frequent here don't know much about hacking.

I'd also like to point out that it sounds like you want to learn a lot. Might I suggest trying to focus in one to two specific areas? (I.E. Mapping + Spriting.)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Welcome to PC, ak47. I hope you enjoy your time here. Is the boat ride exciting? As always, ask if you need help.

SilverMaestro

Feel The Rath of "PINK WOOPER"
    Years
  • I'm a Newb

Hello, I'm new here, I hope I get along with everybody here, but I don't think I'll have any trouble.

I play the vpokemon videogame, I have Diamond, Platinum, and Heartgold, but if you wanna do a Wi-fi trade or battle, it has to be nice outside, since that's the only place i can get Wi-fi(While sitting on my fence.)

I have a little bit of experience with hacking and roms and such, so hopefully i can earn my place there as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back