• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoko187

Certified Procrastinator
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Hello! I'm new here like most people in this thread, haha... I'm not usually very good with things like this, but I hope to adjust soon! :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm sorta new here... Not sure what to do...

Not sure what to do?

Well hopefully since you joined, that means you like to discuss Pokemon. xD If not, you might find yourself short of things to do here. Unless maybe you wanna get into end of things where you make your own fan games, but that's an easy thing to do. x_x ROM hacking/game development is above my head.

But whatever it is that you choose to do, I hope you enjoy your time here.

& Welcome to PC, everyone~.

\o/

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2013
    I'm New

Hello All Im new to the Forum

I am 2 gyms through HeartGold and have:

Bayleef Lv.24
    Espeon Lv.22
    Mamoswine Lv.23
    Blissey Lv.22
    Nidoking Lv.24
    Gyarados Lv.23

Thanks. ;)

pokemon hacker id

cute child
    Years
    Hey kinda new here never really started posting when i signed up way back when

but I can tell just by reading that this place is much better than most other forums sites

I mean since I stared posting I haven't be trolled or flamed once

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Hey everyone :)

I was looking for a good Pokemon forum as I've been really getting into it recently (Playing through Peal atm) and this seems like the best of the bunch. I plan to get SoulSilver soon but I have exams coming soon so it won't be until they are over. Ninetails is quite possibly my favourite Pokemon ever but I couldn't find a good avatar for it so I'll have to resize one soon :)

Also, what's this thing with the 15 post count? Does it give you access to certain things?

Years
    Hey my names Tom obviously lol
    Anywho just leveling up to beat Red on Soul Silver atm :D
    Just figured I'd join for in case I could help anyone :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    Hey guys just setup a welcome thread. Any cool threads I should know about? I'm not too big on the anime side.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I mean since I stared posting I haven't be trolled or flamed once
    We try to cut down on that as much as possible. It's pretty rare not to see at least one member of staff online at any given time around here, actually. XD

Glad you're enjoying yourself. ^^

Also, what's this thing with the 15 post count? Does it give you access to certain things?
    Well, it gives you access to posting images and links on the forums. :D

We have that in place to prevent spambots from signing up and advertising things all over the boards. If they're forced to create 15 legit posts before they can spam, chances are it won't happen. o/

Just a precaution, really. Hope it's not too inconvenient for ya.

Hey guys just setup a welcome thread. Any cool threads I should know about? I'm not too big on the anime side.
    Hmm... depends on what you're into, to be honest. There are loads of popular threads in any given board. You just gotta go exploring and find one that will interest you.

Welcome aboard, everyone. Hope y'all have a great time!

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I'm new, already posted in a few threads.

I have a feeling a lot of you will not like me :P

GeTViZy

Live2Play<>Play2Live
    Years
    Long time spectator, but finally decided to make the jump. Looking to make friends, discuss/trade pokes, and just have a good time. See you in the forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back