• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humph...

Ice-Dragon DESTROYER
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    i am new, i want to create my own hacks, where can i get help?(I dont know ANYHTING about hacking, except how to use some tools.)

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm lazy, I love animals (mostly birds and sea mammals), and enjoy jokes. English is not my native language, if I have any mistake, you know why.

i think i posted in the wrong place...

Last edited:

SilverRaid

Novice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    Hi. Im new, and have been wondering about hacking my dumped FireRed rom. So, I joined, and you guys know a heck of a lot about it! Glad to see people believe in the classics, such as originals up to R\S\E.

=P

Years
  • Hey guys I finally started making a pokemon game on rpg maker xp.It's called Pokemon Clear Emerald.I made the title and improved the Hoenn region map.If you want to see it go to my profile and please give me your opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2017
    hey guys i just joined today

im lemonizor and im looking for dark and ghost type pokemon
    i dont have that many pokemon, but i am breeding pokemon such as smoochum, magby,dunsparce and nincada along with a few more

if your interested in a trade just leave a message and il try to get back to you
    um...
    o yea hi

Last edited:

Humph...

Ice-Dragon DESTROYER
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I am new here, but I began playing pokemon games about 6 years ago. I enjoy battling but i have a policy, never using legendary pokemon or cheating. Sorry for my bad english...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hey guys i just joined today

im lemonizor and im looking for dark and ghost type pokemon
    i dont have that many pokemon, but i am breeding pokemon such as smoochum, magby,dunsparce and nincada along with a few more

if your interested in a trade just leave a message and il try to get back to you
    um...
    o yea hi

:D It's awesome that you wanna trade, but I think it would be best for you to take a look at this area, for that type of thing. You'll definitely find more people willing to trade there, since.. not too many of the wifi-lovers spend their time in the newbie area. xD;

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Hi i am new to the site. I found the place when i was looking up some stuff about pokemon movies (looking for the japanese version of mewtwo strikes back) and i found this place. So far what i have seen looks very cool.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • thecarmelita1 said:
    Hi i am new to the site. I found the place when i was looking up some stuff about pokemon movies (looking for the japanese version of mewtwo strikes back) and i found this place. So far what i have seen looks very cool.

I'm hoping that you're not going to ask any question like where you could download this or anything like that. I'd enjoy seeing a new face around those parts nonetheless as would other members I think.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Hi I'am Drgaonflye.
    I'm quite a long time in the forum, but I prefer to read instead of something to post!

I come from a popular German Forum Romhackers Resources ".

My English is just not my strength.

Years
  • hello, i'm skyfall, and i hail from vienna, austria. although i registered here months ago, i decided to introduce myself. hope that i'll have a good time here ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Umm... Hi.

I am mostly here for the ROM hacking section... I've used it before, so I thought it'd only be fair if I actually joined.
    And I thought I might... try to hang around the rest of the forum? It looks nice enough...

I'm sorry, I don't really have much to comment on yet...

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Im new.. and try posting help posts in ROM hacking, but the mods wont post it..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back