• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ I object to that.. We're not all that scary. D:

But yeah, like she said, feel free to ask other members or staff if you have any questions, guys.

Around here's it's more unusual to not ask questions, seeing as how this place is huge. xD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Hi everyone!

I have played Pokemon Red, Blue, FireRed, Diamond, and Crystal. I blog about the Pokemon Gameboy games and I am a big fan of them. I'm pleased to be here and meet you all!

pokeman2121

The Pokeman
    Years
  • hi guys. i'm new here. i'm interested in the rom hacks that a lot of people do. I just jailbroke my ipod touch so I can download those roms and play them on my ipod. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Hello from Melbourne

Hi everyone,

I recently bought Heart Gold and was looking forward to transferring all my pokemon over from Ruby (had all of them as I had transferred across from sapphire already) when my game wiped andI lost my pride and joy in pokemon, an adamant groudon and a modest kyogre both EV trained as well as all my rare pokemon. I joined this forum to start afresh instead of rage quitting pokemon altogether.

I live in Australia and look forward to trading and battling alike, I would not describe myself as an elite battler at all though. I've posted on the quick trades forum as well to try and get my dream team up and running again.

Feel free to PM me,

Zampag

TDCass

Glitch Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Hey guys. I'm Cass of Team Darkness, a Pokemon Sprite Editing/Rom Hacking/Roleplay group that I want to set up. I am a proud owner of all pokemon games up to Emerald, because I didn't like anything after, I have an affinity for all things glitchy, and love sprite editing nearly as much as I love the game itself. PM me to randomly talk, join Team Darkness, or ask me how I'm doin' on my current Generation 1-4 playthrough.

TDCass~

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    hello there. i'm deedooo as it says right over there. i found this place because i was looking for pokemon game hacks and i hope to learn how to do them sometime.

so does anyone know of any rom hacking tools for mac? (yes i have doen a quick search before asking this)

TDCass

Glitch Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Whatcha need, man? If you need help with the games, I could prolly give a few tips ^_^

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • Hey everyone my name is Andrew and I'm new here. I just thought I would introduce myself and get to know a few people :).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Quote: Drew

YOU ARE SCARY. XD

New Members:
    I haven't visited this for 2 days! ;O

But oh well, Welcome to PC. All I have to say is have fun and please stick with the rules! <3; Or else the people around here will eat you. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • so does anyone know of any rom hacking tools for mac? (yes i have doen a quick search before asking this)
    There really aren't too many that I'm aware of, as it's typically harder to program for the Mac. You can, however, use a Windows emulator and run them that way. :3

Hi guys am new here and i would like to meet you all.I am also in need of help with something.
    We're here to help ya whenever you need it, Pikachu.

Hello everyone. I'm sort of new here so I got's nothing to do...:(
    Of course you've got something to do! For one thing, you could post an individual introduction so we members can learn a bit more about you. You could also make yourself a signature, and post around in various other boards. Your opinions are welcome in any of our various discussions, Noonster. o/

YOU ARE SCARY. XD

Or else the people around here will eat you. :D
    DREW IS NOT SCARY! Unless you break the rules... and then she summons her awesome mecha of doom. Oh, and nobody is eating anyone around here. Unless, you know, I get hungry or something... but that's not something you should feel guilty about. I just eat people at random. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Hey folks, I guess it was only a matter of time before I joined a forum concerning the pokémon series of games. I'm a bit of an older player (from the red/blue generation, never played any games newer than Fire Red, and never any in depth after Silver) But some of the challenges look enjoyable, if a little easy at times (although of course we can set our own challenges) and well, I would like to take part in some of them. These days I only have an old copy of Silver with a shot internal battery and an older copy of red with its system somehow scrambled (I say somehow because I never used glitches on that copy and it has working internals) in my possession, and of course have all emulated versions up to the end of the Gen III main games. So yeah, apart from all that old talk, I guess hi, hope I can contribute in some way to this community sometime.

sabs546

that guy
    Years
  • I just signed up and drew a picture when I was bored... last year... I'm 12 now... and I drew this when I was 11 after the computer was fixed but I dont know how to put it on and I don't know how to put the url on it i drew it on paint and I felt like spelling it wrong

that's it the picture I wanted to post is my avatar (as an edit)

hey I just made a club my gamers (people that play video games) does anyone wanna join

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I don't know how to put the url on it i drew it on paint and I felt like spelling it wrong.
    In order to link to images, you need to have at least 15 posts here on PokéCommunity. Once you do that, you'll need to upload your picture to a site like Tinypic or Photobucket. Those sites will give you a url that you can post here. Just make sure to wrap it in image tags first. Ex. [IMG]urlgoeshere.com[/IMG]

Welcome aboard, Sabs. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back