• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello. I'm a little nervous, but I'll get used to it :( New here.

I think everyone is nervous at first, which makes sense. PC is huge. xD;

Buuut once you get used to this place, and learn your way around, it cane be pretty fun. :D

If you, or anyone else reading this, ever has any questions then I'm open to be PMed.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I welcome you both to PC. If you have any questions concerns, just ask. xD

@Rogue: I came here to reply to one thread only, buut I also branched out to do other stuff. I hope that you will do the same.

@wesker7: PC can be a little... daunting, at times, but when you find out what you like here, you won't even care.

I hope to see both of you around.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    Hey guys, I'm Swampert66's new account! I decided to make my new account after my 2-3 months of being absent. Sorry for being absent without notice. I was helping with another forum. I am now a Chat Op on that forum too!

Signed: AcoGuitar000 (Swampert66) :D

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Heh, I suppose this is where I should begin. I found this site in search of literate Pokemon Role-Playing. I hope that I can find what I desire here, I hope to perhaps call this site a "home". When I get the hang of things, I'd like to obtain friends so feel free to message me or whatever they do on here. ^^ Thanks.
    ~Oki

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Hey ya'll my name is Wa1k and i'm new here, so help a brother out and make me feel welcome :P

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm new at this will anybody add me as a friend
    Heeey, welcome. :D

There's definitely no shortage of people to meet here, so you make some friends pretty fast. Especially if you see their posts, and VM them to talk about things.~

Hey guys, I'm Swampert66's new account! I decided to make my new account after my 2-3 months of being absent. Sorry for being absent without notice. I was helping with another forum. I am now a Chat Op on that forum too!

Signed: AcoGuitar000 (Swampert66) :D
    Ooh, I remember you.~

Welcome back, dude. XD

& congratz on your work on the other forum.

Heh, I suppose this is where I should begin. I found this site in search of literate Pokemon Role-Playing. I hope that I can find what I desire here, I hope to perhaps call this site a "home". When I get the hang of things, I'd like to obtain friends so feel free to message me or whatever they do on here. ^^ Thanks.
    ~Oki
    Hahaha, there's definitely no lack of literate roleplays here.
    That's really all this places allows. (b ' ')b

Soooo, you should fit in quickly - have fun!

Hey ya'll my name is Wa1k and i'm new here, so help a brother out and make me feel welcome :P

You'll have a lot of people around to welcome you, especially if you make your own intro thread. More people definitely tend to notice you that way, as opposed to just posting in the hangout. Buuuut it's cool either way. :D Welcome welcome!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    I'm barely new here, and I really started to like the community! Everyone seems so helpful with their forum-mates! :D

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
    Years
  • I'm new here, I've been here for about a day now, and since I'm a newbie, I have a newbie question. Where can I find out the absolute start of ROM hacking? I want to make one, but I have no idea how whatsoever and I need links to tutorials where I can start out and hopefully start out my own hack. Please and thank you to anyone who can help me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Hello I'm new here !
    I went here because I'm interesting by the Roms-Hacks.
    Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French :S

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    hello
    i need someone to trade me a dusclops with a reaper cloth so i can have a dusknoir
    i will trade you the same thing so we can help eachother out post a comment if u want to help

Dankesque

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I'm new here, I've been here for about a day now, and since I'm a newbie, I have a newbie question. Where can I find out the absolute start of ROM hacking? I want to make one, but I have no idea how whatsoever and I need links to tutorials where I can start out and hopefully start out my own hack. Please and thank you to anyone who can help me.
    The ROM hacking sections have some tutorial links stickied, but I'd also be interested in seeing 'absolute newbie' guides to hacking.

Also, what do people mean when they refer to "sprite indexing?"

Inv4sion said:
    Dude is that name even allowed?
    If there were one more 't,' then maybe not...

Last edited:

bellabear

lolfocuspunchyoudead
    Years
  • heyheyhey;

Hey! I'm Bella :)

I stumbled across this site trying to find some friends that are into Pokemon. I've been to a few other places but they weren't particularly nice -sniffles-

So hopefully PC will be different :D
    I'd really like to make some new friends, so send me a message or whatever?
    And we'll have a chat ;D

n_n

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Hi everyone! Just joined the PokeCommunity forums today, so I'm excited. Looking forward to chatting with all of you Pokemon fans.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • ^ Fan of the animé or just Ritchie?

Anyway, welcome bellabear and joacen. I'm sure you'll find that this is mostly a very nice and friendly community compared to other boards. If someone's rude to you just contact a staff member and one of us will take care of it. Have fun here.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey! I'm Bella :)

I stumbled across this site trying to find some friends that are into Pokemon. I've been to a few other places but they weren't particularly nice -sniffles-

So hopefully PC will be different :D
    I'd really like to make some new friends, so send me a message or whatever?
    And we'll have a chat ;D

n_n
    Maybe I'm biased, but PC is totally better than those other places. ;D

-brick'd- Okay, I guess that's opinion.. buuut lets hope you have fun here.

This place is pretty awesome, and it's certainly not hard to find people to talk to.

Enjoy the forums. :D

Hi everyone! Just joined the PokeCommunity forums today, so I'm excited. Looking forward to chatting with all of you Pokemon fans.

-gasp- Richie faaaaan. I used to like his character a lot. xD

Welcome to PC, joacen!

Have fun discussing all things Pokemon around here~.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    heyyyyyyyy

Hey whats up? im Eric, im new, and im starting to get into rom hacking and wanna do G/S/C gym leader challenge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back