• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2011
    hello i am also new. does anyone like wigglytuff

sorry i do not like lady gaga but i hope you like her music

Shiay

Be carpet.
    Years
  • Sup, I'm Shiay -- yep, the same Shiay from Bulbagarden, if any of you frequent that place at all. Just thought I should drop by and say hello. I noticed that really good pals of mine from Bulbagarden were here and after a while, I decided to be joining as well.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Sup, I'm Shiay -- yep, the same Shiay from Bulbagarden, if any of you frequent that place at all. Just thought I should drop by and say hello. I noticed that really good pals of mine from Bulbagarden were here and after a while, I decided to be joining as well.
    Hey, hey! It's good to see you in PC, Shiay! (pun unintended)

Years
  • i am new here (obviously) and i am a rom (i don't like the term hacker) reprogramer so the tutorials and tools on the site drew me to join fyi: about my sig Project mica is a cross between emerald and silver versions.

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
    Years
  • Hi, all.

I'm Jabberwocky. I'm a fanfic moderator at Bulbagarden forums. I'm sure you guys have a fanfic section, so I'll be posting some stuff there at some point.

croagunk_gangsta

Psychic/Water Trainer
    Years
  • hi everyone :)
    im medium new by now me thinks. anyways i wanna make more friends on here. holla at me if you're gangsta like croagunk lol jk. anyways i play TCG and im always lookinf for new ppl to battle and trade with....

Lichedeth

Gamer Girl
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    Ah, is this where all of the new people ought to go?

Very well then, here I am. I am Lichedeth, or Liche for short. I'm relatively new to Pokemon forums, so I do hope I meet some friendly people here. A girl can never know enough people, after all~

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Name: Kendy
    FC: 1377 2319 0373
    I'll like to join too. I'm playing heart gold version.

Nice to meet you guys all. If you guys want a battle or trade, just give me an email to . I check emails every night.

THanks ^^

Welcome the PokéCommunity, Kendy. I see you are interested in trading and battling, so I suggest looking at the Wi-Fi section to ask for help or offer a battle/trade.

I hope you enjoy your time here and read the rules carefully.

hi everyone :)
    im medium new by now me thinks. anyways i wanna make more friends on here. holla at me if you're gangsta like croagunk lol jk. anyways i play TCG and im always lookinf for new ppl to battle and trade with....

Like I said above, trading and the such can be done in the Wi-fi section. And if you are interested in TCG, there is a section fot ir, as you may have noticed by now.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and if you have any problem, ask the staff here.

Ah, is this where all of the new people ought to go?

Very well then, here I am. I am Lichedeth, or Liche for short. I'm relatively new to Pokemon forums, so I do hope I meet some friendly people here. A girl can never know enough people, after all~

Welcome to PC, Lichedeth, a very nice name. I'm sure you will meet interesing people here who share your linterests. It's a big forum, anyways.

If you ever have a problem or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me to talk or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • hello. I'm new here too. I still don't know yet how to post a thread. Would you help me?
    Hey, welcome to the forums. It's easy--look for the "New Thread" button. Click it, and you'll be able to put in whatever you want to say in the opening post of the thread. Then click "Submit Thread" when you're done.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Hello, everyone! My name is Meemai, and I'm new to this community. It looks to be a great hangout from what I've seen, and I hope I can become friends with many people here! I look forward to it! ^^

Wheee~

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Hello, everyone! My name is Meemai, and I'm new to this community. It looks to be a great hangout from what I've seen, and I hope I can become friends with many people here! I look forward to it! ^^

Wheee~

I'll be your friend. I've been here for a few weeks, and some advice: Be nice to everyone, and find out what section you're most suited in. Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Thank you for your advice, and also for your offer of friendship! I'm looking around the site now, so hopefully I'll find a place for myself. x3

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Hi everyone. I started yesterday posting here (lol). Although I'm new to this forum, I'm not new to Pokemon =D I beated Crystal, Yellow, Ruby and Emerald although they're not completed in 100% as I still I have to catch'em all or to upgrade trainer card to max or... do something else. So far I got a one legit shiny - Spinda xD

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    im new and have realy old cards!

Okay I'm new here. This site is kind of confusing but I'm getting it... kind of. Any who, I have a lot of really old cards. Most of them are pretty rare. My rarest cards are probably my two ancient mew cards. Of course it sucks because there bent and because the card is mostly all foil, one of them is starting to peel off. I really want to know how much my old cards will go for. These are all my rare cards. charizard holo- ninetales holo- flareon (idk if that is really rare)- blastoise holo- dark gyrados- articuno- jap politoad holo- poliwrath holo- 2 gyrados in holo- misty's tentacruel holo (once again idk if its really rare) misty's sedra holo and a prerelease- vamporeon holo- Venusaur holo- nidoking holo- victreebel- vileplume- jap golbat- raichu holo- magneton holo- zapdos (original) holo (bent)- zapdos holo (fossil group) Lt. surge's jolteon- pikachu (promo, and from wb kids pokemon the first movie)- elekid-dark magneton- dark electrode- dark slobro- 2 sabrina's gengars (one in holo and the other isnt)- alakazam holo- mewtwo holo (original) mew and mewtwo (promo)- 2 machamps (original)- aerodactyl- hitmonchan holo- light machamp- pidgeot holo- wigglytuff- original clefairy holo- 2 clefables- dragonair- 2 promo dragonites (with wb kids presents pkmn the first movie on them)- a jap holo dragonite (from the rocket collection)- a dark persian holo- and a kangaskhan holo. These are probably all my rare cards. If anyone can tell me the value of any of these cards I would really appreciate it! thanks! :)

Kudamon

It is finished when seven become one.
    Years
  • Rawr

Kudamon here, you guys can call me Kuda. I'm a pretty experienced forumgoer, so I think I should get on fine here... Although it's a big forum... Hmm... And yes, for anyone who's wondering, I AM the same Kudamon from Pokémon Acanthite Forums. ;)

Anyway. I think I joined about a week ago...? I don't expect to be too active, as I can only get here on my DSi and it sucks, but I'll do what I can around here.

I'm a fairly decent competitive battler, though I may be out of practice... I'm also a PMD/Grovyle/Hoenn fanatic. :D

Btw, I love the Forest Grovyle's Legendaries theme, good work to whoever made it. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    Hello! ^^

Hello everyone! I'm a new face here and I just love Pokemon and I am a huge fan of the pairings. Especially the pairing of AshxDawn *hence my username* But at any rate, I hope to meet a lot of people here and chat with them as well! <3 ^__^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back