• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    hello everything i just register here but i have a fond knowledge of pokemon. u may see my username around different poke forums. anyways nice to meet you all

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Hello everyone.
    It's nice to meet you all.
    I'm Scarlette. I have been a pokemon fan ever since I was little. My favorite is jynx and probley will always be :)
    I recently just got back into the pokemon world. Soo. i'm getting use to all the new stuff like shiny pokemon and etc.
    A little bit more about me.
    I'm 19. currently in Beauty School.
    I like to meet new friends, Shop, dance and play pokemon :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    Hi everybody im FlareRiser...call me Flare or Riser or whatever floats your boat
    Ive been into pokemon a while
    Im not the biggest fan though

PS I dont have a favorite pokemon
    PSS 5th gen is EPIK

Ravenfreak

Raven rocks! :D
    Years
    Ah yes, it's time that I post in here. I'm Ravenfreak, and I have the same username on Bulbagarden. I'm a ROM hacker, but i'm more into RAM hacking Pokemon. (Especially Red/Blue/Yellow.) I love Raven from TT, i'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan (I even hack Sonic too.) I've been into Pokemon since I was 9 or 10 years old, my favorite generation is Gen 3, and my most favorite Pokemon of all time would have to be Dialga. (Which is odd, since Gen 4 is my least favorite generation. I'm weird like that. xP) I'm going to college to become a Programmer, i'm 20 years old and probably will never stop playing Pokemon or Sonic.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    you liek gen 3??! gen three is my favourite!
    I've always liked Teen Titans, and Raven has been my fav character, followed by Beastboy XD

welcome to the forums everyone! i'm Dark Pulse, a member just like you, saying welcome and hope you have a good time! i'm (as my sub-message states) am a Double battle Freak, so if you want help with double battles, VM (or PM) me!

Years
    Hello, everyone, fellow new users and veterans. I am MissFrederick. I joined the forum a little while but I had been a little too busy to post so sorry about that. I joined because I ended up reading up a thread on one of the forums before I joined and it seemed like a nice forum compared to some other ones I've been too. I reckon I'm going to like posting here. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    Hello everyone I am B47RAD. I Want to make a pokemon hack called soulless purple. I hope it works any one have an idea of what rom I should hack? and what tools do I need?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hello everyone! I am a decoy... Most people on the net just call me Decoy.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I accidentally watched the first episode premier on TV. I like making crafty nerd hats and jewelry. My deviantart name is i-am-a-decoy if anyone is interested in my stuffs.

Old school Pokemon is the best. The first 150 is where it's at! I love all the Pokemon games, though. And Pokemon Snap is the best Pokemon game ever. It's lameness is what makes it epic.

Years
    Hmmm hello. c:
    Well im a newbie right now.8D
    I have been on other forums before but dont go on them much.:/
    I used too be a site owner (it was PokemonCreaterPokemon) but i couldn't keep up with it because my web host went down.DD:
    But i will be making a new site soon. c: Yeah i just felt like saying that.x3
    I can make graphix.8D Right now i just dont have anything because this is the first thing im doing.x3
    I like making new friends.8D
    I use msn talk like ROFL, etc. But i dont go (L) or L!kE tH!$.> . <
    I hate that.xD LOL.
    I like japanese music and screamo. c: <3
    I loove anime and pokemon. o:
    Hmmm well im lazy noww so erm bye? :'D

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hello Gloomy! I ish new here, too. So sorry that your last site died. Lemme know when you have a new one going and I'm sure I'd love to join it! =D

Years
    new here.

hello. i am new here. I have been playing pokemon games since yellow came out still don't know much about them; mostly because I just play them and try to get everything done. I play other RPGs as well mostly wow. I also used to be in the gaming leagues for halo but mostly KW and HPT, and is currently retired from the leagues and the game (except halo 3 and halo ODST).

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Hello everyone! Obviously I'm new to the PokeCommunity so I just wanted to just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kay and this is my first time ever to be on a forum. So don't make fun :)
    I've been into Pokemon since the beginning of the series. I would love to make new friends who share the love of Pokemon with me, so don't be afraid to talk to me. I'll be nice :)

jmtds

Pokémon Trader
    Years
    hi, i'm really new here and i don't know where to post things about pokemon li wi-fi, so please, does anyone have a cyndaquil to trade for my balbasaur, squirtle, charmander, totodile, chikorita, treecko, mudkip, chimchar or piplup?

my friend code is 4426 6787 7862

i mean, a cyndaquil, torchic or turtwig or all of them

Last edited:

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Um...hi, everyone, I'm AntiZero, I'm new here. So I'm just introducing myself, and I would love to try and make new friends here who share my love for Pokemon (which I doubt will be hard to find here :D)

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    new here

Hi my real name is Donovan and i thought i was a poke genius untell i found this place iv tryed some of the hacks here all ready and i like swamports the best.

Ummm i also skateboard.

think thats about it...

Years
    Hi new members and everyone!
    lol, I registered a bit ago, but I haven't been on much since then. Thought I should be more active when school work isn't bringing me down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back