• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hey guys im completely new. But i accually do have an idea for a hack if anybody wants to help. and yea i have a weird user name;p
    If you want others to work with you on a hack, try making a thread in the Team Discussions sub-forum. But do read the rules there before making a thread.

im new too . 1 question that would be helpful if u answer : how to hack???

I Hope I Make Some Frnds
    If you are talking about ROM hacking then... try searching for some tutorials in the Emulation section, and you will need some tools as well, over here. Have a look around the hacks in the Hacks Showcase and Progressing Hacks. You should also have a visit to the Beginner's Lounge. If you need more help, just VM or PM me, I will try to solve your problems.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2012
    Hi, everybody. I've been playing since Yellow, and I've beaten pretty much all the core games except Crystal, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. I'm not very competitive, mainly because my router doesn't cooperate with my DS or my Wii. I haven't actually played my Diamond in quite some time, mainly because I used my friend's Action Replay and now it isn't any fun. I want to start over, but I have some precious Pokemon on there, so I guess I should get Pokemon Ranch. Hopefully I'll be able to get White when it comes out in (I'm guessing) March or April!!

Jizz

Best Trainer Evar
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Eh i'm new and i wanted to make a hack so like pm me or post something here and yea :D.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Anyone who is too shy to make your own thread don't be. I try and reply to everyone of them as I was new once upon a time ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Hello there,
    I am new here, apparently I made this account a while back, but never used it, anyway! I'm MinunandTurtwig. These 2 are my favourite pokemon. I'm an existing member on other forums such as Serebii, Bulbagarden, and Sega forums. I am KingMinun on Serebii and Bulbagarden and HyperTailsx on Sega. I also have my own youtube account which is KingMinun and you can find me on Deviantart under the name of Slait. I used to own a forum however, it was hacked into and deleted, why am I here? I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, and with my forum gone, I want a new place to RPG. I have a very successful RPG over at Sega, but left it to go to my forum and continue it there. And with that gone, I've decided to move here to continue. I will also be checking out other parts of this awesome looking forum! Thanks!
    MinunandTurtwig!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Hey guys ! I'm Matt uhm. I dont know what else to say but to look at my profile and I hope i enjoy it here =)

hazelfraz

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Hello I am a new user

I like to role-play so let's start!

Hello!
    my name is Breeder Hazelfraz
    I come from a long line of breeders.
    My journey has just begun in the Leaf green series I am leveling up my pokes for the leauge than going to do some massive breeding.

for anyone with hamachi who would like to trade or anything just ask =)
    My team for the league so far:
    Alakazam: Lvl 31
    Blastoise: Lvl 62
    Charizard: Lvl 57
    Venusaur: Lvl 57
    Pidgeot: Lvl 57

Leveling: Alakazam & Pidgeot at trainers mik and kia with VS seeker.

GBA: I use visual boy advanced.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ahahah, we've pulled another one in from the dark side of guest-lurking. XD

Welcome aboard, Sephora! :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    hi, I've been checking this place as a guest and finally decided to register

Well welcome to PC! Home of Remoraids, and Da dorombo gang~ ^^
    Remember to check out all the things here; art, cit chats, pokemon disscusion and way more~

Just be sure to read the FAQ and rules; they can help alot. <3
    Plus there are cake after. :3

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Hello PC

Hello, PokeCommunity people-who-still-need-a-better-slogan! I am L5Animations, a new user to these forums and a kinda new YT user. I tend to hunt shiny Pokemon and play hacks, and I'm happy to be here!

Azuri Katsumi

Shape Shifter (WEREWOLF)
    Years
    Hello, I'm Azuri Katsumi. Call me Azuri please, there are only a select few who may use my nickname. I was invited by Kamiya-chan, she's kinda been bugging me about getting on her and I finally got around to it. Honestly I'm glad I did. Any way it's nice to be here.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hello, PokeCommunity people-who-still-need-a-better-slogan! I am L5Animations, a new user to these forums and a kinda new YT user. I tend to hunt shiny Pokemon and play hacks, and I'm happy to be here!

Hello back Animations to the L5~
    Ahhh your just like me; I hunt for shinies all the time in Diamond and Pearl; (thank the cheating gawds for that! ^^)

Unfortantely, the only shiny I found was a cascoon...
    ...Actually, it wasn't a shiny; I just thought it was since it showed up a different color in my DS compared to my friends DS...
    *headeasks*
    Check out the ROM Hacks and Pokemon disscussion if your interesed and have a EVIL time here~ ^.^

Hello, I'm Azuri Katsumi. Call me Azuri please, there are only a select few who may use my nickname. I was invited by Kamiya-chan, she's kinda been bugging me about getting on her and I finally got around to it. Honestly I'm glad I did. Any way it's nice to be here.

Hey, hey, hey, Azuri~ Nice of you to be here. ^^
    Its also nice here; the people are friendly, there's lots of things to do~ its like akuna matata which--

Timon:
    Akuna Matata....what a wonderful phrase~

Oh no, not this again...

Pumbaa: Akuna Matata! Aint no passing cr-crazeeeee~

*/facepalms while they start singing.*
    Enjoy your beautiful stay here. =D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    hi im new here & I love POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My, my, my energetic are you not? ^.^
    Well welcome! I'd reccommend you check out the pokemon games discussions--

Tonzora! The link!

Tonzora:
    Siirrrrrr Yes Sir! Its right here!

You can also check out the alternative pokemon disscussions--Tonzora the other link!

Tonzora: Sirrrrrr Yes sir! Its right here!

Have a wonderful time here. :3

PokeSatsu

Noob Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    Uh, hey, PokeSatsu here...
    I just got into hacking... My goal is to make a complete playable - not to mention original - FR hack.
    I'm still pretty clueless with all these programs used for hacking, maybe I can get some help with that?

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back